Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 01-15-2014, 09:05 PM   #1
camaro500

Drives: 2017 Jaguar F Type R Tuned 498awhp
Thumbs up Chevrolet World Domination

Hello fellow members and car enthusiasts.
I am 25 years old and an avid lover of all technology, engineering, design and craftmanship that goes into all of today's amazing cars. I can appreciate cars like the Lamborghini Aventador, Bugatti and Mclaren P1 for their uniqueness in every aspect. They truly are amazing cars. The only problem is that they are unattainable for 99.99% of people who love cars as much as we do. This is why we buy Chevrolet!
Let's face it, they are making the working class hero car!
These cars are not only decently affordable but are a thrill to drive, modify and work on yourself! Just look at the builds on this forum!
Chevrolet has been on a tremendous roll since 2006. I feel like the insane super car style cars they began to make after the introduction of the C6 have just been getting better and better.
Even if you are a millionaire why would you want anything more than the new C7 Z06! Or the z28 or an ADM built ZL1. Lol
Congrats to CHEVROLET for making the coolest cars on the planet.

Which Chevrolet model is your favourite and why? Would you trade in your ss and your kidney for the new Z28 lol?
I went to the jan 2013 car show in Montreal and sat in the 2013 zl1. I wanted one so badly but they cost $65 000 so I ordered an ss the next week!
Been in love ever since.

Please share when you first were thrilled by a chev and which is your favourite ride!
camaro500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:04 PM   #2
tmcclint

Drives: 2014 AGM 2SS/RS 1LE
I have to say i fell in love with the 5th gen when i saw it in Transformers. It only took me 6 years to get mine and i wouldn't trade it for the world. I definitely wouldn't pass on a C7 vette if it showed up at my house but i'd still keep my Camaro. The z28 is nice but unless you're racing it, it seems like a niche buy in my opinion. I agree though that Chevrolet has been making some great cars and trucks. I can't wait to see the new 2015 Colorado!
Old 01-16-2014, 07:44 AM   #3
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
These Gen6 Camaros are indeed great works of engineering and style. Absolutely love mine. A z28 would be awesome to have but I bought a truck years ago with no A/C and down here in SW Georgia... it won't happen again. Not even for a z.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 09:44 AM   #4
camaro500

Drives: 2017 Jaguar F Type R Tuned 498awhp
you have to make sacrifices to feed your addiction lol nice cars and good beer seem to be my vice hehe
camaro500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:18 AM   #5
MikeSVX
The magic smoke genie....

Drives: Jewels (2010 RJT 1SS)
Lets not forget what there doing with the Caddies. CTS-V, ATS VSport, ect. The CTS can be had in a Coupe, Sedan, or Wagon with over 500hp in a supercaharged V8 and the ATS is putting out 410HP in a twin turbo V6. All that in a fully deckout line family haulers.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:22 AM   #6
MikeSVX
The magic smoke genie....

Drives: Jewels (2010 RJT 1SS)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerGA View Post
These Gen6 Camaros are indeed great works of engineering and style. Absolutely love mine. A z28 would be awesome to have but I bought a truck years ago with no A/C and down here in SW Georgia... it won't happen again. Not even for a z.
I think you mean Gen5. We don't know what the Gen6 (next generation) will look like yet. The Z28 isn't off the board for you if you got the money. It has one and only one option package that you can request for it. It adds A/C and speakers back into the car.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:37 AM   #7
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSVX View Post
I think you mean Gen5. We don't know what the Gen6 (next generation) will look like yet. The Z28 isn't off the board for you if you got the money. It has one and only one option package that you can request for it. It adds A/C and speakers back into the car.
Of course, I meant Gen5 - thanks. Hmmmm... didn't know about the A/C option. I'll have to reconsider.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 06:44 PM   #8
Fraxum

Drives: a M6 LT1 ordered From Becky!!!
Send a message via AIM to Fraxum
The 5th gen Camaro is a fun car. And Gm is building much better cars then in the past. There were many clunkers. When it comes time to buy I would consider a car from any Manufacturer. They all leapfrog each other.
Old 01-16-2014, 07:12 PM   #9
CamaroTom

Drives: 1/70 2013 BRM 2SS RS 1LE NPP NAV
Yeah I love my 1LE.

Keep the great cars and performance packages coming GM!