Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Dyno Max
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls Report, discuss and diagnose any issues and problems with your Camaro, including warranty discussions.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:08 AM   #1
respawn

Drives: 2010 Syn Green LE Camaro
Seat not working (latch to fold down stuck). Anyone else encounter?

So, I take a laptop to work every day. I get in the car and on the driver side I reach back and pull up the latch to fold down the seat and put my laptop in the back seat. I do this four times a day (going to work, at work, going home, at home) and I officially have had my car 1 year (just got new brake tag yesterday) and when I got home the latch is stuck. I can pull up on it but it feels like if I give too much more pressure it will break, so I stop. The seat refuses to fold down. I had to go around to the passenger side to get my laptop bag out from the back seat. Anyone else encounter this? Is this covered under warranty? I did a search and couldnt find anyone else complaining of this issue.
respawn is offline   Reply With Quote