Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Flowmaster Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

USA - California The Golden State

Old 07-27-2009, 11:53 PM   #1
shevyman

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS IOM
Car and Bike show fundraiser 8/8/09

ok UPs is opening there parking lot for a fundraiseing car show. if anyboy wants to go they are charging $20 pre registration and $25 the day of the event.

addresse
3140 jurupa, ontario c.a
august 8th which is a saturday from 4pm-9pm

let me know if you want to go all is welcome, i think this is good cause i have seen where the money goes and thats why i donate every week from my check at work. now i have the pre reg forms with me, give me your email and i will send you a copy. it has all the info on it for sending in the pre registration.Now for people who would rather pay the day of the event that is fine, I also want to know if everybody wants to get together before and drive in together and show together? Also all is welcome i told the lady about the 2010 camaro's and see would love to see them there so let me. if you have any other questions just pm me.
andrew
shevyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:08 AM   #2
tribone
Cruisin' the Caribbean ..

Drives: Powered by LSX
Send a message via AIM to tribone Send a message via Yahoo to tribone
Quote:
Originally Posted by shevyman View Post
ok UPs is opening there parking lot for a fundraiseing car show. if anyboy wants to go they are charging $20 pre registration and $25 the day of the event.

addresse
3140 jurupa, ontario c.a
august 8th which is a saturday from 4pm-9pm

let me know if you want to go all is welcome, i think this is good cause i have seen where the money goes and thats why i donate every week from my check at work. now i have the pre reg forms with me, give me your email and i will send you a copy. it has all the info on it for sending in the pre registration.Now for people who would rather pay the day of the event that is fine, I also want to know if everybody wants to get together before and drive in together and show together? Also all is welcome i told the lady about the 2010 camaro's and see would love to see them there so let me. if you have any other questions just pm me.
andrew
Sounds good.

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:41 AM   #3
shevyman

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS IOM
i will ask people to post if they are going and i will write everybody down and keep track so we can plan better.
shevyman is offline   Reply With Quote