Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro5 Fest Discussions

Camaro5 Fest Discussions All talk related to the Camaro5 Fest events.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2014, 04:12 PM   #1
bigwormgraphix

 
bigwormgraphix's Avatar
 
Drives: 1991 Z28 & 2014 SS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Posts: 547
Big Worm Specials & Installs at the Fest

We are excited to be a vendor at this year's Camar5 Fest, we have not been to a Fest before. Were bringing a 2014 Camaro to display some of our products and will have special Fest only discounts. You will get a coupon code to use on-line or we will help you order at the Fest. We will be installing gills, hash marks and our full line of Camaro tint in our booth. We are also bringing some t-shirts and other swag to give away thru out the event. Come by the tent and say hi!

For those who are not able to attend the Fest, we are also having a sale you. Use coupon code "5fest-2014" for a 10% discount. Since we are all going to the Fest our showroom will be closed Thursday and Friday, but we will still be answering email questions. The coupon code is good May 1st thru May 6th.

Last edited by bigwormgraphix; 04-30-2014 at 10:35 AM.
bigwormgraphix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 04:27 PM   #2
mlee
H-Town Camaro Club
 
mlee's Avatar
 
Drives: Number Twenty-Three
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Conroe, TX
Posts: 23,937
Do you guys do bowtie blackouts on Tahoe's?
__________________
.
mlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 04:29 PM   #3
HollyVenus
The girl with the 2 Danes
 
HollyVenus's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pearland
Posts: 567
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwormgraphix View Post
We are excited to be a vendor at this year's Camar5 Fest, we have not been to a Fest before. Were bringing a 2014 Camaro to display some of our products and will have special Fest only discounts. You will get a coupon code to use on-line or we will help you order at the Fest. We will be installing gills, hash marks and our full line of Camaro tint in our booth. We are also bringing some t-shirts and other swag to give away thru out the event. Come by the tent and say hi!

For those who are not able to attend the Fest, we are also having a sale you. Use coupon code "5fest-14" for a 10% discount. Since we are all going to the Fest our showroom will be closed Thursday and Friday, but we will still be answering email questions. The coupon code is good May 1st thru May 6th.



I'm interested in the tint! Can you give me a quote (PM)
__________________
HollyVenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 04:51 PM   #4
bigwormgraphix

 
bigwormgraphix's Avatar
 
Drives: 1991 Z28 & 2014 SS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Posts: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Do you guys do bowtie blackouts on Tahoe's?
Unfortunately we do not have anything for Tahoes or bowtie blackouts.
bigwormgraphix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 05:46 PM   #5
mlee
H-Town Camaro Club
 
mlee's Avatar
 
Drives: Number Twenty-Three
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Conroe, TX
Posts: 23,937
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwormgraphix View Post
Unfortunately we do not have anything for Tahoes or bowtie blackouts.
cool just asking. had another guy here looking for stripes and I sent him your way.

You guys are a great addition to the fest lineup.
__________________
.
mlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 05:49 PM   #6
bigwormgraphix

 
bigwormgraphix's Avatar
 
Drives: 1991 Z28 & 2014 SS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Posts: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
cool just asking. had another guy here looking for stripes and I sent him your way.

You guys are a great addition to the fest lineup.
Thanks, looking forward to it. Looks like a great event!
bigwormgraphix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:41 AM   #7
Tavo32
 
Tavo32's Avatar
 
Drives: LFX LT/RS
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 548
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwormgraphix View Post
We are excited to be a vendor at this year's Camar5 Fest, we have not been to a Fest before. Were bringing a 2014 Camaro to display some of our products and will have special Fest only discounts. You will get a coupon code to use on-line or we will help you order at the Fest. We will be installing gills, hash marks and our full line of Camaro tint in our booth. We are also bringing some t-shirts and other swag to give away thru out the event. Come by the tent and say hi!

For those who are not able to attend the Fest, we are also having a sale you. Use coupon code "5fest-14" for a 10% discount. Since we are all going to the Fest our showroom will be closed Thursday and Friday, but we will still be answering email questions. The coupon code is good May 1st thru May 6th.
Interested in the hash marks. I will be looking for you guys lol
__________________
Instagram @Tavo_32
Tavo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:23 AM   #8
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131
 
viper1cobra's Avatar
 
Drives: 1968 & 2010 SIM 2LT/RS Born 041509
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far West TEXAS
Posts: 1,681
I know my son will be looking for you, what color gills will you have. He wants the old school style, and may be looking at a silver or blue to go with his stripes now.
__________________
viper1cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 08:31 AM   #9
bigwormgraphix

 
bigwormgraphix's Avatar
 
Drives: 1991 Z28 & 2014 SS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Posts: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper1cobra View Post
I know my son will be looking for you, what color gills will you have. He wants the old school style, and may be looking at a silver or blue to go with his stripes now.
Were bringing gills in all of the colors with us.
bigwormgraphix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 12:42 PM   #10
HollyVenus
The girl with the 2 Danes
 
HollyVenus's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pearland
Posts: 567
Well I was surprised on the return from my business trip with 30% tint... so I wont be stopping by for tint but I will stop by and see what else I can give my money to you for!!
__________________
HollyVenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 02:29 PM   #11
cris87
H-Town Camaro Club
 
cris87's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Black V6
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 95

Thanks for the hash marks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cris87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 03:04 PM   #12
J-vette
 
Drives: '14 1le
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Houston
Posts: 389
I'm here now, are you doing window tint?
J-vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 12:06 AM   #13
bigwormgraphix

 
bigwormgraphix's Avatar
 
Drives: 1991 Z28 & 2014 SS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Posts: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by cris87 View Post

Thanks for the hash marks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for coming by to see us!
bigwormgraphix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 10:45 AM   #14
CamaroI


 
Drives: 2010 IOM Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: DFW
Posts: 2,836
Great seeing you guys out there!!
CamaroI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 03:35 PM   #15
bigwormgraphix

 
bigwormgraphix's Avatar
 
Drives: 1991 Z28 & 2014 SS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Posts: 547
Thanks to everyone that came by our booth at Camaro5 Fest!! We had a great time meeting everyone. May or may not be a vendor, but will definitely attend future Camaro5 Fest events.
bigwormgraphix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 09:40 AM   #16
Tavo32
 
Tavo32's Avatar
 
Drives: LFX LT/RS
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 548
The hash stripes you guys installed gave me the extra HP I needed to win my class!

All joking aside, quick install, great quality, and was not expecting the free t-shirt! You guys rock!
Attached Images
 
__________________
Instagram @Tavo_32
Tavo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 09:42 AM   #17
bigwormgraphix

 
bigwormgraphix's Avatar
 
Drives: 1991 Z28 & 2014 SS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Posts: 547
Thanks, that's a cool looking trophy!
bigwormgraphix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 09:45 AM   #18
HollyVenus
The girl with the 2 Danes
 
HollyVenus's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pearland
Posts: 567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavo32 View Post
The hash stripes you guys installed gave me the extra HP I needed to win my class!

All joking aside, quick install, great quality, and was not expecting the free t-shirt! You guys rock!
what are are you using to preserve the siggy's on your strut tower? I was looking last night and thinking a clear coat to seal that in... what are your thoughts....

and Awesome trophy!!
__________________
HollyVenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 11:21 AM   #19
X-Factor
H-Town Camaro Club
 
X-Factor's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro IBM 2LT/RS
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: H-Town
Posts: 333
Thanks so much to Big Worm Graphix for the sidemarkers, reverse and turn signals tint. It really changed the look of my ride! Thanks so much!



Sent from my New and Improved Phablet!
__________________
X-Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 11:52 AM   #20
bigwormgraphix

 
bigwormgraphix's Avatar
 
Drives: 1991 Z28 & 2014 SS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Posts: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
Thanks so much to Big Worm Graphix for the sidemarkers, reverse and turn signals tint. It really changed the look of my ride! Thanks so much!



Sent from my New and Improved Phablet!
Thanks, cool action pic you got there - got all 3 of us.
bigwormgraphix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 10:01 AM   #21
Tavo32
 
Tavo32's Avatar
 
Drives: LFX LT/RS
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 548
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyVenus View Post
what are are you using to preserve the siggy's on your strut tower? I was looking last night and thinking a clear coat to seal that in... what are your thoughts....

and Awesome trophy!!
Yeah clear coat is the way to go!
__________________
Instagram @Tavo_32
Tavo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:27 AM   #22
danlawson14Camaro
 
danlawson14Camaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro 1LT
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Bartlesville, OK
Posts: 32
Do you guys still have the blue retro bowties? I seen a post from back in I believe in 2010.
danlawson14Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 09:06 AM   #23
bigwormgraphix

 
bigwormgraphix's Avatar
 
Drives: 1991 Z28 & 2014 SS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Posts: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by danlawson14Camaro View Post
Do you guys still have the blue retro bowties? I seen a post from back in I believe in 2010.
We quit selling bowties in 2012. On 2014 Camaros they have a textured bowtie which vinyl doesn't stick well to, paint or billet work better on them.
bigwormgraphix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 09:10 AM   #24
its a syn
B.O.D. 02/16/10
 
its a syn's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy Green SE
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Albia,Iowa
Posts: 3,150
Got my gills from you guys at the Fest, thanks. Install went smooth!
Attached Images
 
__________________
its a syn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 09:32 AM   #25
bigwormgraphix

 
bigwormgraphix's Avatar
 
Drives: 1991 Z28 & 2014 SS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Posts: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by its a syn View Post
Got my gills from you guys at the Fest, thanks. Install went smooth!
Thanks for coming by our tent!
bigwormgraphix is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.