Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Hellion Power Systems
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 08-07-2009, 06:54 PM   #1
Nachos!!
Whos new car? NACHOS! HA

Drives: CGM 2SS/RS M6
Anyone in Louisiana get the GMS price

Just wondering if anyone in or around Louisiana has found a dealership that will honor GMS pricing. I found a dealership in texas but was wanting one a little closer. Every dealership I talk to says GM isnt offering it for the camaro, but we know the dearship just doesnt want to do it. Please Help!
Nachos!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:30 PM   #2
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Tell those dealers to read the second from the last post on my site:

http://www.*****************/page60.html
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:58 PM   #3
usmcjlp

Drives: 2SS/RS LS3 RJT
How goes it? Any luck yet?
usmcjlp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:06 PM   #4
Nachos!!
Whos new car? NACHOS! HA

Thanks CamaroScotty, but saddly, they do not care. I literally called over 50 dealerships and they all said that they will not honor any discount for the camaro. Half of them said its because GM isnt offering anything, but we all know thats bull. One dealership said "There is so little markup on the car that you will only save about $500 at best, but you can still come talk to us about getting you one." Are you kidding me. There was one dealership in Texas said there should be no problem getting the GMS price, but I have to call back Monday so the can make absolutely sure before they tell me yes or no. I dunno, Im getting pretty frustrated.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:27 PM   #5
Nachos!!
Whos new car? NACHOS! HA

I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE!! It was a dealer I talked to a month ago. They just started it about a week ago. I will have to wait a little while longer for the car because they have a very long list which I looked at so they arnt just trying to BS me. I got to see two that got delivered yesterday which just made me that much more anxious. But anyways, Im getting my car and for the price that I want it at so im happy. Thanks to everyone who tried to help me out.

Drew