Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 08-08-2009, 10:27 PM   #1
heidi

Drives: Black SS, Black Expedition
Credit Union Discounts

I can't figure out why I can get a Credit Union discount via GM, but dealers don't honor it. It is Bulls^%t! This is not something I negotiated but rather it is something that is offered. I understand the Camaro is in shorter supply ( Although I am seeing more Camaros on the lots now. Seems like just a matter of time before you will be able to get one below MSRP and they will be as common as the Mustang.) I have never paid MSRP for any vehicle, I am crazy for considering it now.

JB
heidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:52 PM   #2
BalogUK
THE architect.

Drives: 2SS/RS M6
it's an incentive program, your dealer can choose to participate (accept the discount) or not.. if you're not happy about the current situation, then wait until the market stabilizes and reconsider. at the end of the day, it's still just a car- and from the looks of it, you've got at least 3 of them to get you around town still!
#34122 EMPTIED, AT YARD ON 8/26/09; Delivered 9/07/09
MODS: Borla ATAK Cat-Back GFX (#140378), 35% Ceramic all-around, CAI, Inc. Intake w/ Scoop, Hurst Short Throw, Heritage Grille, GM Dove Tail, Laser Interceptor Triple v8.9, Passport Max, Pfadt ZL Stage 2
BalogUK is offline   Reply With Quote