Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

River City Camaro Customs
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 08-09-2009, 12:06 AM   #1
Yellojacket

Drives: 2SS/RS Inferno Orange
Anyone order from Sport Chevrolet

Just wondering if anyone here has ordered from Sport Chevy in Silver Spring and how long it took to get your car?
Yellojacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:19 PM   #2
JProberts

Drives: 2SS RJT RS/Sunroof
I did...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellojacket View Post
Just wondering if anyone here has ordered from Sport Chevy in Silver Spring and how long it took to get your car?
And I have already cancelled it becasue they told me not to expect my car before December, I placed my order July 10 and it is still at the 1100 status.

The dealer there told me they are working on orders placed in April and they are working on cars in the 30's and I am listed in the 90's. Not sure what those numbers mean but they did not sound good to me, I don't want to have to hope I have it by the end of the year.

I placed an order with Oursiman Chevy in Rockville and that dealer had an allocation avaialble for my order and said that everyone on their list in front of me already are past the 1100 stage and he is almost certain that I will have my car in 8 to 10 weeks from the time I order.

Check with them the dealer name I delt with is Bill, can't remember the last name, and tell him JP roberts sent you if you do. Good Luck
JProberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:20 AM   #3
usmcjlp

Drives: 2SS/RS LS3 RJT
I spoke with Sport Chevrolet about ordering back in May. They were very honest with me and told me they had so many orders they weren't accepting anymore because they couldn't guarantee delivery.

I initially ordered from a local dealer. They BSed me about allocation. I waited months at 1100. I chose to go with this dealer:
Call me or email:
RODGERS CHEVROLET
WOODHAVEN, MICH

Becky Doyle
734 479-7117 Direct line
chevyfleet@aol.com

ps I also have in-bound units with TPW's
CALL ME! I may have it available!

I ordered Mon August 3rd and already have a TPW of 8/31! She can drop ship the vehicle to you at no additional charge!

If you're looking local. This dealer had 2 Camaros (2SS and a 1SS) sitting on their lot last week. They sell at MSRP minus any discount you qualify for.

http://www.heritagechevrolet.com/

Ask for Dusty Vaden (703) 784-3010 They are about a 2 hour drive from DC. But I think they are your best bet to get a vehicle quickly at below MSRP.
usmcjlp is offline   Reply With Quote