Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Rick@Livernois
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Interior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 11-30-2009, 09:56 AM   #43
AACstyle

Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro21 View Post
I was going to order a set but $54.99 shipping to Texas... You are out of your mind!!!!
Below was copied from your website..
Subtotal: $35.00
Shipping & Handling: $54.99
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Total: $89.99
Sounds like you are selecting expedited shipping, you can call us and order 1(800)407-5776
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:30 AM   #44
cybercoaster

Drives: '12 ZL1 AGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Js View Post
There's another thread and they found the circuit so you don't have to touch the interior light! I don't have the thread handy right now...
Anyone find this thread?
Old 12-01-2009, 09:41 AM   #45
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybercoaster View Post
Anyone find this thread?
Here: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53438

And new one here: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1224402

2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:42 AM   #46
AACstyle

Thanks Michael! Did you install yours yet?
Old 12-02-2009, 08:25 AM   #47
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Not yet Justin. I sent you a PM last evening...let me know.

Thanks,
Michael J.
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Old 12-07-2009, 05:24 PM   #48
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
I'd like to get the footwell lighting done so that it comes on with the ambient lighting in the doors. Is that possible?
Old 12-07-2009, 05:43 PM   #49
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
I'd like to get the footwell lighting done so that it comes on with the ambient lighting in the doors. Is that possible?
Do you have the Dash ABL installed? You can just connect it to the same plug...I would think.
Old 12-07-2009, 05:44 PM   #50
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Justin, any info on the shipment of my Amber footwell lights?

Thanks!
Old 12-08-2009, 03:54 PM   #51
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Js View Post
Do you have the Dash ABL installed? You can just connect it to the same plug...I would think.
I have no idea which plug that is. If it was simple, I'd do it myself.

I have no idea where to go to have this installed locally.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:27 AM   #52
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
I have no idea which plug that is. If it was simple, I'd do it myself.

I have no idea where to go to have this installed locally.
If you search the DIY threads, you'll find a couple of very thorough instructions. The ABL connectors are very easy to find and get to. For the footwell lighting, either connector is easy to get, but the one in the driver's door side panel is the easiest.

There is also a DIY thread on how to install the footwell lighting, also not too bad of an install. Only difference is you'd take the power for the footwell lights from the dash ABL connector. Take a look through the threads and see if you can get someone to help you. Else, do a shout out in your area here on the forum and maybe someone is close by that can assist. OR, take a drive to San Diego (I'd say sunny, but we're drenched right now :() and I'll be glad to help!

Good luck!
Michael J.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:51 AM   #53
Xanthos
Almost-Original Postwhore

Drives: Stick
Would it be possible to get a pair of these with one being one color and the other being a different color, or do they have to be two of the same?
- X
Old 12-16-2009, 09:21 AM   #54
AACstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
Would it be possible to get a pair of these with one being one color and the other being a different color, or do they have to be two of the same?
- X
We can mix-mach them for you, let me know what you are thinking and I am sure we can make it happen!
Old 12-16-2009, 10:28 AM   #55
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Justin, are the white LED DRLs still on track for shipping 12/21? Also, do you have the amber footwell lights in yet?

Last edited by Michael_Js; 12-16-2009 at 12:57 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:59 AM   #56
Xanthos
Almost-Original Postwhore

Drives: Stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by AACstyle View Post
We can mix-mach them for you, let me know what you are thinking and I am sure we can make it happen!
I'd need one amber, one red.
- X

P.S. - 12 inch length rather than 15 inch also, the shorter length would be easier to work with.

Tags
aac, ambient, ccfl, footwell, led, lighting