Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

MPD1
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Sponsor Announcements / Giveaways / Contests

Sponsor Announcements / Giveaways / Contests Announcements, giveaways, and contests from our sponsors

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 06-24-2014, 10:53 PM   #1
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Drives: 2014 1LT Camaro; 72 Chevelle
Send a message via AIM to Jason@JacFab Send a message via MSN to Jason@JacFab
JacFab website maintenance, vacation closure, and 4th of July sale info

I've been having trouble receiving emails from the contact form on the JacFab.com website recently, so we are in the middle of some heavy maintenance updates. Hopefully the updates will be finished sometime tomorrow and all will be well again.

We will be CLOSED from 6/28 through 7/6, and there will be NO outbound shipments, and very little response to emails, and calls. Long story short, I will be flying out of state to pick up the belongings of a relative that has passed and road tripping them back here from half way across the country. Not really a vacation, but like I said, there won't be anything going on.

That said, since I won't be here to start the 4th of July sale on the 4th, the sale will start on 6/28, and run through the 6th... I will post more details about the sale later in the week... Basically, free shipping on all in stock products (a $13-18 dollar value depending on your location) shipping in the continental US OR 1/2 off shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and Mexico, a FREE JacFab Can Koozie with every order, Free JacFab beanie with every order over $90. JacFab can koozies on sale for $2.00, ea and JacFab Beanies on sale for $5.00 ea.

Specializing in attractive "no drill" front license plate brackets for the 2010+ Camaro Check out our new website! www.jacfab.com
2010 Camaro 1SS RJT w/ SIM Stripes; M6. 12.535 @ 112.33mph SOLD!
2014 Camaro 1LT RRM; A6.JacFab No-Drill front license plate bracket... More to come...
Jason@JacFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 08:49 PM   #2
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Drives: 2014 1LT Camaro; 72 Chevelle
Send a message via AIM to Jason@JacFab Send a message via MSN to Jason@JacFab
Anyone having a problem the website trying to charge you shipping...

Try clearing the history and cached files from your internet browser, if you tried to check out previously when shipping was applied before the sale might still be pulling that up.

At least two people have reported this today, and this fixed it.

Specializing in attractive "no drill" front license plate brackets for the 2010+ Camaro Check out our new website! www.jacfab.com
2010 Camaro 1SS RJT w/ SIM Stripes; M6. 12.535 @ 112.33mph SOLD!
2014 Camaro 1LT RRM; A6.JacFab No-Drill front license plate bracket... More to come...
Jason@JacFab is offline   Reply With Quote