Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Flowmaster Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Forced Induction - V6 V6 Supercharger, turbo, nitrous discussions

Old 07-11-2014, 10:53 AM   #1
LBreezie

Drives: 2012 Camaro 45th anniversary
Seriously Thinking About IPS TT

The Ips kit has had my attention for months now. I wanted to ask some of the members on here about having a more aggressive tune (I think it is called the GPI tune, idk if it is provided by IPS?) vs having the base tune. Is the base tune aggressive enough? I want my car to be a daily driver but I would also want a more aggressive tune. Also I was thinking before I make my decision should I get a Vmax throttlebody before the kit? I was thinking of getting Bo Whites TB but he doesn't do v6 lfx TBs at the moment and I've been waiting for any word on it but no luck. What kind of maintenance would I be doing on my car after the install?
LBreezie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:16 AM   #2
Desertion

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS Transformer Edition
If there was a IPS TT kit for the LLT I would get it in a heartbeat! I don't really have the knowledge to answer your questions but I thought I would say how I feel about the IPS TT kit and it would be cool to see more LFX's running it.
Desertion is online now   Reply With Quote