Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Old 08-19-2009, 10:42 AM   #26
MontyCarlo

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS auto IBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Well tonight my beautiful Imperial Blue Metallic SS Camaro is sitting in my garage.

The car is SO NICE!!! It's deceptively quick too; I would have sworn I was doing about 35 and I looked at the speedo and I was doing 51. It doesn't feel as fast as it is.

I've been saying the same thing about my 2LT, and so have my passengers! I keep my DIC on the digital speedometer 99% of the time now because without a big glowing number shining at me, I always end up about 15 over the speed limit.
3. Yes, but the medication helps immensely.

2LT/RS IBM/gray #21,895 ordered April 21st, delivered July 3rd
MontyCarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:49 AM   #27
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Well I'm just thrilled with the car, it's such a gorgeous machine. People are shocked when they ask how much it costs and I tell them. It looks expensive and feels expensive. The color of the blue shifts depending on the angle of the light, and the color temperature of the light.

I was antsy to get it, but now that I have it, I'm antsy to drive it hehehe.

My all-time favorite race car is the Porsche 917 like the one that won LeMans and Steve McQueen drove in the movie LeMans. I took it as a very good sign when my VIN was 31917. My car is a model year 2010; 40 years after Porsche's historic win at LeMans in 1970.

A few quick pics: the first of course is the icon 917. Second is my car at the dealer how it looked when I picked it up (pics are with my iPhone so not the highest res). Third is after I washed, clay barred and detailed it. You can see the deep blue; this is a gorgeous color.
Attached Images

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kool-aid