Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

SDPC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 01-27-2010, 10:55 AM   #239
cybercoaster

Drives: '12 ZL1 AGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_eddie View Post
yes these are awesome, i have pre ordered mine already and you can get them in red and blue that is what i ordered. they have all colors. there is a thread on here about it.
I'm getting that as well!
Old 01-27-2010, 11:15 AM   #240
tbarber87

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS CGM Rally Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_eddie View Post
yes these are awesome, i have pre ordered mine already and you can get them in red and blue that is what i ordered. they have all colors. there is a thread on here about it.
I can't watch the video on this computer. . .is this the light string for the "mailslot"? What exactly could you use them for? I mean it would be awesome to use on the street just to get people out of your way or to look flashy I guess, but all of the above seems illegal. . .flashing lights of any sort on a vehicle not used for legal/emergency purposes sounds illegal. . .
tbarber87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:00 PM   #241
cybercoaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbarber87 View Post
I can't watch the video on this computer. . .is this the light string for the "mailslot"? What exactly could you use them for? I mean it would be awesome to use on the street just to get people out of your way or to look flashy I guess, but all of the above seems illegal. . .flashing lights of any sort on a vehicle not used for legal/emergency purposes sounds illegal. . .
Yip, SuperCop would have your hide for doing something like that! Just there for show and while your parked somewhere.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:05 PM   #242
tbarber87

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybercoaster View Post
Yip, SuperCop would have your hide for doing something like that! Just there for show and while your parked somewhere.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:09 PM   #243
RAdams
Car Guy

Drives: '08 Mustang GT, '01 Isuzu VehiCROSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by springerpete View Post
I tried the link you put up. It took me to a homepage but I couldn't navigate on there anywhere.
Hey Pete, Yeah you didn't do anything wrong; I think the new COFBA website is still an ongoing work in progress.

Quote:
I emailed the guys at COFBA. It seems to be a small group, but they do things like race nights and picnics during the summer.
I'm trying to remember way back when I had my Firebird and was a member (Holy CARP, was it really 10 years ago?!?!) We would meet at a little diner south of 240 every month (was it a Coit's?). I never went to Thunder Valley, but it was so incredible to see all the F-bodies filling the parking lot. I didn't like the first part of the monthly meetings (dues, minutes, electing officials, new business, Robert's Rules of Order.) I get enough of that at work and find it boring. I hope you guys keep things informal. There's nothing worse (to me) than spending an hour indoors on a beautiful summer meeting going discussing "formalities" instead of milling around a beautiful collection of cars and actually talking to each other. (Steps off soapbox!)
RAdams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:07 AM   #244
tbarber87

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAdams View Post
Hey Pete, Yeah you didn't do anything wrong; I think the new COFBA website is still an ongoing work in progress.

I'm trying to remember way back when I had my Firebird and was a member (Holy CARP, was it really 10 years ago?!?!) We would meet at a little diner south of 240 every month (was it a Coit's?). I never went to Thunder Valley, but it was so incredible to see all the F-bodies filling the parking lot. I didn't like the first part of the monthly meetings (dues, minutes, electing officials, new business, Robert's Rules of Order.) I get enough of that at work and find it boring. I hope you guys keep things informal. There's nothing worse (to me) than spending an hour indoors on a beautiful summer meeting going discussing "formalities" instead of milling around a beautiful collection of cars and actually talking to each other. (Steps off soapbox!)
WOW. . .definately no formalities here, haha I think my only rule is, If you wanna come to a meet COME, if not. . .see ya next month
Old 01-28-2010, 06:23 PM   #245
68RS-10SS/RS

Drives: 1968 RS Convertible/2010 2SS/RS
My car has been in garage since wednesday nite. does not come out on cloudy days. I'm ready for the spring.
68RS-10SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:02 PM   #246
tbarber87

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67RSconv View Post
My car has been in garage since wednesday nite. does not come out on cloudy days. I'm ready for the spring.
Mine was a rolling icicle this morning. . .had to go to work till 11 :( But now she's safe in the garage, no school or work till Monday so all is good now
Old 01-28-2010, 07:17 PM   #247
cybercoaster

I almost pulled mine out of the garage to take some good pictures against the white covered ground. Maybe tomorrow if there is some snow and its not coming down.
Old 01-29-2010, 05:11 PM   #248
Supercop29
Old Cop!

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by btlmatrix View Post
I think supercop needs to get this added to his car if he can get a blue/red lights

OMG.. where do I order that !!!
Supercop29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:33 PM   #249
cybercoaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercop29 View Post
See this thread http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28236
Old 01-29-2010, 06:11 PM   #250
camaro_eddie
Boomer Sooner

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercop29 View Post
Here you go.... this site allows you to make the deposit for it. I made mine last week.

http://www.knightlight.co.uk/pr-camaro-2010.asp
camaro_eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 05:37 PM   #251
OKCwhiteKnight

Drives: 2010 2LT RS Camaro 2015 Colorado
Stuck here in K.C. because of the ice and snow down south (OKC)...@ least
ya'll can sit in your camaros in a warm garage. Can't wait to get back this
weekend to see my baby....oh yeah, the wife too

OKCwhiteKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:07 AM   #252
Supercop29
Old Cop!

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
you are right.... bad girl....lol

yes.... parking lot or car shows..... or OFFICAL PARADES APPROVED BY THE CITY
Supercop29 is offline   Reply With Quote