Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Flowmaster Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls Report, discuss and diagnose any issues and problems with your Camaro, including warranty discussions.

Old 08-21-2009, 02:44 PM   #1
bonnhew

Drives: Audi A5
BLUETOOTH FEATURES

the Chevy site says that i could see who's calling me when Im in the car..but where does the caller id display? is it between the gauges or on the radio?
and instead of the number...does it show the persons name who is calling?
bonnhew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 03:41 PM   #2
badkarma

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS Camaro
Phone number shows up on the radio display. If you have voice tags setup for the number it will say the name over the speakers, otherwise it will just show the number.
badkarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 08:24 AM   #3
israelicamaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Caller id from your phone contact book

I rented a Buick La Crosse this past weekend and the blue-tooth system display the contacts names from my iPhone4 phone book (both calls coming in and calls going out). my Camaro only display the number, does anybody know if this feature is available on the Camaro with a software update (PDIM)? does anybody have the names from their phone contact book display on the Camaro radio screen?
israelicamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:04 AM   #4
SFCamaroSS
Proud To Serve

Drives: 2011 CGM/SILVER 2SS W/RS Package
In my Camaro it shows the name that I have in my Iphone both on my radio and my HUD. Not sure if you can get a software update to make it do this in the 2010.