Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

HeadlightArmor
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

USA - Southwest AZ, HI, NM, NV, UT

Old 06-21-2013, 06:35 PM   #8501
copper3000
(aka) Troy & Maria

Drives: 2SS/RS 6M CGM/Black Stripes w GE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodih View Post
I like the sound of this one!
Old 06-21-2013, 10:11 PM   #8502
Bradrulz

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by '13Inferno View Post
I am looking into getting an exhaust for my 2013 LS. I was wondering if anyone in the tucson area has a V6 with aftermarket exhaust. I would love to hear some of the different exhaust sounds in person. I've watched just about every single camaro exhaust video on youtube and I think I've narrowed it down to either flowmaster super 44's or magnaflow. But videos never sound as good as hearing it in person. Much appreciated.
I have the MRT V2
MRT2.0 with Helmholtz Pipes, Cold Air Inductions CAI, 4-Pack Gauges, Flat Black Stripes, Added Spare Tire Kit, Elite Catch Can, Chrome 20" Wheels, HUD, ABL Doors, GM Dovetail, Matte Black Gills, Rear Fascia Blackout
Bradrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 04:34 PM   #8503
Flynnaz
Wicked Camaro

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS 1LE
Send a message via MSN to Flynnaz Send a message via Yahoo to Flynnaz Send a message via Skype™ to Flynnaz
Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371933253.123290.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  112.3 KBhmm?????????

Mods so far: Ported Throttle Body/Airiad CAI/ Elite Oil Catch Can/Clutch reservoir separation Mod/Subthump/Foot well Lighting/RBG LED behind Grill/LED under Polished Strut Tower Brace/Vinyl Gill Blackouts/Skip Shift Eliminator/DYI Mild to Wild/AAC Plasma DRL's with Plug n Play harness/Blue LED Dome light, white LED trunk and Licence plate light/tinted windows/blacked out side markers and tail lights/Headlight Armor/Clear Bra/splash guards/Black Gorilla Locking Lug Nuts/Plastidipped Bow Ties and rear Tail Light Bezels/Emblem Pros Black Camaro letters/diodedynamics lighted cup holder (SS)
Flynnaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 05:15 PM   #8504
40years

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 1SS/RS IBM
What the hell, go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2013, 07:53 PM   #8505
Buckeye
Buckeye

Drives: 2013 2SS RS 1LE
Nice

That's MSRP.......what's their price to you? That's the differentiation between whether a deal is good for you or good for the dealer!
Old 06-22-2013, 07:59 PM   #8506
Big Sis

Drives: 2013 2SS RS 1LE 6M Victory Red
Mystery Dinner Cruise on Saturday, June 22, 2013...

A BIG Thank you to BODIH for setting up today's mystery dinner cruise! I would also like to extend a warm welcome to all of the new members I met today. It was a nice ride and an excellent lunch.
Attached Images

Old 06-22-2013, 08:17 PM   #8507
mrmertz

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynnaz View Post
Attachment 526196hmm?????????
Yo! Buy mine! Buy mine! I took the hit for the trade in for ya even! That way it will stay in the family and I'll know she found a good home. Funny how we all met today.

Honestly, in way I hated to trade it. Wish I could have had my cake and eat it too.

Oh well, heard the wifey doesn't want black though. Poor thing is sitting on the back lot in the broiling sun all alone...

mrmertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 08:19 PM   #8508
mrmertz

Yes...thanks from us too BODIH! Can't wait for the next run.
Old 06-22-2013, 08:21 PM   #8509
mrmertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
That's MSRP.......what's their price to you? That's the differentiation between whether a deal is good for you or good for the dealer!
That's one good thing about this dealer. At least they are willing to work with you. I personally know that at some other local dealerships they only talk payments, not MSRP. I think they will strike a deal.
Old 06-22-2013, 09:10 PM   #8510
Flynnaz
Wicked Camaro

Send a message via MSN to Flynnaz Send a message via Yahoo to Flynnaz Send a message via Skype™ to Flynnaz
Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371949833.098877.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  104.5 KB...........

Mods so far: Ported Throttle Body/Airiad CAI/ Elite Oil Catch Can/Clutch reservoir separation Mod/Subthump/Foot well Lighting/RBG LED behind Grill/LED under Polished Strut Tower Brace/Vinyl Gill Blackouts/Skip Shift Eliminator/DYI Mild to Wild/AAC Plasma DRL's with Plug n Play harness/Blue LED Dome light, white LED trunk and Licence plate light/tinted windows/blacked out side markers and tail lights/Headlight Armor/Clear Bra/splash guards/Black Gorilla Locking Lug Nuts/Plastidipped Bow Ties and rear Tail Light Bezels/Emblem Pros Black Camaro letters/diodedynamics lighted cup holder (SS)
Old 06-22-2013, 10:01 PM   #8511
Bodih
I Got My Orange Crush

Drives: it like I stoles it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sis View Post
A BIG Thank you to BODIH for setting up today's mystery dinner cruise! I would also like to extend a warm welcome to all of the new members I met today. It was a nice ride and an excellent lunch.
My pleasure. We had fun as well. We'll do another one soon.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

My love is in league with the freeway. Its passion will ride, as the cities fly by, and the tail-lights dissolve in the coming of night. And the questions in thousands take flight ~Robert Plant - Big Log~
Bodih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:12 PM   #8512
mrmertz

Quote:
I knew it. Congrats! PM'd ya.

Old 06-22-2013, 10:17 PM   #8513
Flynnaz
Wicked Camaro

Quote:
We got them down around $39,600, free tint, clear bra, and I good deal on our trade. We were not planing doing this today, but it is all good, $23 more monthly payment. De-mod day tomorrow . Does the 1LE have a oil catch can already?

Old 06-22-2013, 10:37 PM   #8514
Bodih
I Got My Orange Crush

Quote:
We got them down around $39,600, free tint, clear bra, and I good deal on our trade. We were not planing doing this today, but it is all good, $23 more monthly payment. De-mod day tomorrow . Does the 1LE have a oil catch can already?
It does, but you'll want your old one. The OEM is on the passive side.
Congrats! I like the color (last chance for IOM).

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

My love is in league with the freeway. Its passion will ride, as the cities fly by, and the tail-lights dissolve in the coming of night. And the questions in thousands take flight ~Robert Plant - Big Log~
Old 06-22-2013, 11:22 PM   #8515
REIGHARD55

Drives: 2010 LT2 rally yellow
Some pics of todays mystery cruise.A great success thanks too Bodih.
Attached Images

REIGHARD55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 11:47 PM   #8516
Buckeye
Buckeye

Catch can

Quote:
Sean, The oil catch can that installs on the "clean side" of the engine is recommended for use on track days. It is not recommended for use in daily driving. I took mine off as soon as I got home. I told Terri's dealer not to install it per the recommendation packaged with the passive catch can. I installed the Elite catch can on both of our cars; mine new and Terri's moved over from her old car.
The length of the hoses from the 2010 was fine and fit the 2013 perfectly.

Good luck on the demodding and if you need a hand, give a yell.
Old 06-23-2013, 12:04 AM   #8517
Bodih
I Got My Orange Crush

A couple more from today's Mystery Cruise;

Name:  20130622_094642.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  168.7 KB

Name:  20130622_094745.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  169.9 KB

Name:  20130622_103448.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  63.0 KB

Name:  20130622_103612.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  270.6 KB

Old 06-23-2013, 12:13 AM   #8518
Bradrulz

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT IOM
Who has the rear louvers? Thought of getting some or my IOM, but wouldn't mind seeing the look in person. Have been looking at the MRT ones.
MRT2.0 with Helmholtz Pipes, Cold Air Inductions CAI, 4-Pack Gauges, Flat Black Stripes, Added Spare Tire Kit, Elite Catch Can, Chrome 20" Wheels, HUD, ABL Doors, GM Dovetail, Matte Black Gills, Rear Fascia Blackout
Bradrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:28 AM   #8519
armysig
Catch me if you can

Drives: 2012 IOM ZL-1
Quote:

Congratz Sean and Tami and welcome to the IOM family!!! I know how much Tami wanted that color.
Enjoy it Sean, it handles so much better than the SS and the shifting is top notch.
Wish I could park mine next to yours for some pictures. Miss you all!!
Old 06-23-2013, 02:26 AM   #8520
REIGHARD55

Drives: 2010 LT2 rally yellow
That's a nice panoramaic shot.
REIGHARD55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 02:36 AM   #8521
Flynnaz
Wicked Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by armysig View Post
Congratz Sean and Tami and welcome to the IOM family!!! I know how much Tami wanted that color.
Enjoy it Sean, it handles so much better than the SS and the shifting is top notch.
Wish I could park mine next to yours for some pictures. Miss you all!!
Thank you everyone. I have De-modded everything but the Subthump, I will work on that tomorrow. Has anyone priced tires for the 1LE? Like regular tires for day to day?

Old 06-23-2013, 10:06 AM   #8522
Buckeye
Buckeye

Tires

Quote:
Thank you everyone. I have De-modded everything but the Subthump, I will work on that tomorrow. Has anyone priced tires for the 1LE? Like regular tires for day to day?
The Goodyear f1s will run you about $2000 for a set. The other available brands in the sizes we have run $1600-1700 a set. I'm sure prices will come down as demand goes up for these sizes.

Oh, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Old 06-23-2013, 10:17 AM   #8523
Flynnaz
Wicked Camaro

Quote:
The Goodyear f1s will run you about $2000 for a set. The other available brands in the sizes we have run $1600-1700 a set. I'm sure prices will come down as demand goes up for these sizes.

Oh, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Thanks for the information. I went down just to check out what the 1LE was like, fould our car in the back lot, just came off the truck a few days ago. I drive it around the parking lot, I could not take it out on the street because it still had to be checked out. after driving it, I was hooked, I did not plan on buying a car that day. Tami and I were good negotiators I think. We had poor Tom Tompson on the ropes, or so it seemed. He is a great guy, and at the end of the day, he truly earned our business. We got a fair trade in on my baby. The guys at the dealer kept telling us they were losing money on the deal, they were at a -$110 on the computer, but I know GM pays them a rebate, so everyone is happy on this one. Having Tami work the deal was fun to watch, poor Tom was back and forth to his boss many times. A good saying "If you don't ask you don't get, and we asked big, so it was a good starting point for us.

Old 06-23-2013, 01:05 PM   #8524
mrmertz

Quote:
The guys at the dealer kept telling us they were losing money on the deal, they were at a -$110 on the computer, but I know GM pays them a rebate, so everyone is happy on this one.
LOL...I had them at -626 on the dealer printout and Rene showed me it on the computer as well for the ZL1.

What he didn't show me was the fact they're going to pull in $3,000 - $5,000 clean profit from my trade. Higher than their target of $1,500 - $3,000.

You guys also beat me up when it came to my original sale of the 1LE to the tune of $1,500.

May I PLEASE borrow Tami if I ever get the urge to be suckered into buying another new car again?
Old 06-23-2013, 01:07 PM   #8525
Flynnaz
Wicked Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmertz View Post
LOL...I had them at -626 on the dealer printout and Rene showed me it on the computer as well for the ZL1.

What he didn't show me was the fact they're going to pull in $3,000 - $5,000 clean profit from my trade. Higher than their target of $1,500 - $3,000.

You guys also beat me up when it came to my original sale of the 1LE to the tune of $1,500.

May I PLEASE borrow Tami if I ever get the urge to be suckered into buying another new car again?
Sure, it will cost you though