Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

USA - Southwest AZ, HI, NM, NV, UT

Old 09-14-2009, 08:06 PM   #176
azburk

Drives: 2013 SW ZL1 #7243
Jim
azburk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:18 PM   #177
Krazy and old

Drives: 2007 Shelby GT 500
So, no pics of the last meet up?

I will probably have some pics on Sunday. Nothing new though...old school.
Krazy and old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:45 AM   #178
Flynnaz
Wicked Camaro

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS 1LE
Send a message via MSN to Flynnaz Send a message via Yahoo to Flynnaz Send a message via Skype™ to Flynnaz
I added Krazy and old to our list

Mods so far: Ported Throttle Body/Airiad CAI/ Elite Oil Catch Can/Clutch reservoir separation Mod/Subthump/Foot well Lighting/RBG LED behind Grill/LED under Polished Strut Tower Brace/Vinyl Gill Blackouts/Skip Shift Eliminator/DYI Mild to Wild/AAC Plasma DRL's with Plug n Play harness/Blue LED Dome light, white LED trunk and Licence plate light/tinted windows/blacked out side markers and tail lights/Headlight Armor/Clear Bra/splash guards/Black Gorilla Locking Lug Nuts/Plastidipped Bow Ties and rear Tail Light Bezels/Emblem Pros Black Camaro letters/diodedynamics lighted cup holder (SS)
Flynnaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:53 AM   #179
Missile Man

Drives: 2010 2SS/Black
Gary - S Nogales Hwy/Pima Mine Rd

Great time on Sunday.

Mods:
Vector Motor Sports Tune - ECM No AFM/Trans Stage I
CAI Intake
Stainless Power LT/Hi Flow Cats/Tru X-Pipe/40 Series
Missile Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:34 PM   #180
Flynnaz
Wicked Camaro

Send a message via MSN to Flynnaz Send a message via Yahoo to Flynnaz Send a message via Skype™ to Flynnaz
I saw a White with Orange SS Strips this afternoon on Linda Vista, I waved, but no wave back, maybe he was so excited about he new Camaro

Mods so far: Ported Throttle Body/Airiad CAI/ Elite Oil Catch Can/Clutch reservoir separation Mod/Subthump/Foot well Lighting/RBG LED behind Grill/LED under Polished Strut Tower Brace/Vinyl Gill Blackouts/Skip Shift Eliminator/DYI Mild to Wild/AAC Plasma DRL's with Plug n Play harness/Blue LED Dome light, white LED trunk and Licence plate light/tinted windows/blacked out side markers and tail lights/Headlight Armor/Clear Bra/splash guards/Black Gorilla Locking Lug Nuts/Plastidipped Bow Ties and rear Tail Light Bezels/Emblem Pros Black Camaro letters/diodedynamics lighted cup holder (SS)
Old 09-15-2009, 10:31 PM   #181
Krazy and old

Thx Sean for the list update!

I'm now "advising" a co-worker about Camaro's. He got something in the mail and is drooling on it now......
Old 09-16-2009, 12:14 AM   #182
Flynnaz
Wicked Camaro

No problem, I hope the list gets bigger

Old 09-16-2009, 08:01 PM   #183
Krazy and old

Here is an event I hope to attend. If you dont want to race you can show and shine. Bowties and Blue Ovals can work together for a good cause. It might be a bit dark but it could be fun.

"1/4 mile for a cure to benefit cancer research race" at SIR.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 09_Quarter_Mile_Flyer-web.pdf (394.8 KB, 54 views)
Old 09-16-2009, 10:04 PM   #184
Flynnaz
Wicked Camaro

I saw a Yellow Camaro on I-10 today, ok no more yellows , lol

Old 09-17-2009, 06:47 PM   #185
Krazy and old

Sean, I saw another yellow today, new tags and no stripes on it! I think competition is heating up! LOL j/k

How many miles on yours?
Old 09-17-2009, 08:23 PM   #186
Flynnaz
Wicked Camaro

2,000 I think it's the same one I saw yesterday, was a woman driving it?

Old 09-17-2009, 08:25 PM   #187
Krazy and old

I think so!
Old 09-17-2009, 11:54 PM   #188
Killer Bee

Drives: 2SS/RS, IOM/IOM Interior, SR
Pulled into FedEx Kinkos on Tanque Verde and there in front of frost was another IOM Camaro. A couple sitting outside said "is there a convention or something?" I looked for the owner but couldn't find him/her. It was a nice looking V6 model IOM/IOM with black ground effects and stripes. If I see them again I will try to encourage them to join the forum unless they are already here and I just don't know about it.

2SS/RS, IOM/IOM, LS3, Sunroof, Carbon Fiber Hood & Rear Spoiler,
Ram Air, Electric Cutouts & Megan Fox in the Passenger Seat

9/10/09: Delivered!
Killer Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:14 PM   #189
Flynnaz
Wicked Camaro

I just saw a bunch of classic cars going down Thornydale, is there a classic car show today?

Old 09-19-2009, 05:24 PM   #190
Krazy and old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynnaz View Post
I just saw a bunch of classic cars going down Thornydale, is there a classic car show today?
Look like this?
Attached Images

Old 09-19-2009, 06:21 PM   #191
Flynnaz
Wicked Camaro

Where was this at? Ft. Lowell and Country Cub?

Old 09-19-2009, 06:36 PM   #192
Krazy and old

Yes! It was garage tour actually. So, we were around town a few places.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:39 PM   #193
Flynnaz
Wicked Camaro

Really, I would like more information on this, if you don't mind

Old 09-19-2009, 06:40 PM   #194
Krazy and old

NP - I'm off to dinner but will PM U later.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:50 PM   #195
Flynnaz
Wicked Camaro

ok, thank you

Old 09-21-2009, 10:44 PM   #196
Flynnaz
Wicked Camaro

I am at 2200 miles now, still running like a champ. I am taking it to the dealer on Wednesday for a drivers side mirror replacement, adjust the emergency brake (tighten it) and a radio update.

Old 09-21-2009, 10:52 PM   #197
Krazy and old

I'm waiting for you to pass my 2800 miles. Shouldn't be long...lol.

I see there is a show this Sat. at Hooters on Ina.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:59 AM   #198
Missile Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynnaz View Post
I am at 2200 miles now, still running like a champ. I am taking it to the dealer on Wednesday for a drivers side mirror replacement, adjust the emergency brake (tighten it) and a radio update.
Is the radio update part of an ECU update? I still need to take my Camaro in for service but can't seem to part ways with her.....................

Mods:
CAI Intake
Old 09-22-2009, 07:05 AM   #199
Missile Man

My Camaro is breaking in.......................... got a little chirp off the line not totally getting on it. Had never done it prior.
I've decided to go with the ADM CAI, anyone have any thoughts about the ADM?

Mods:
CAI Intake
Old 09-22-2009, 11:22 AM   #200
Flynnaz
Wicked Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missile Man View Post
Is the radio update part of an ECU update? I still need to take my Camaro in for service but can't seem to part ways with her.....................
No, the radio update is a just the software on the Radio unit, it suppost to take about 45 mins I guess, that's if the techs at O'Reilly know how to do it,