Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Cold Air Inductions
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2009, 04:39 PM   #188
Camarobaron
 
Camarobaron's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS Black/Black
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: HNL
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by super60 View Post
A few cocktails with the Camaro owners would be very relaxing after the Saturday day shift
Hi there, Would it possible to get a print of the signatures from the plant? I would be very greatful of this and will show it to all camaro owners.
Camarobaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:47 PM   #189
GTAHVIT
Blessed
 
GTAHVIT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Augustine FL
Posts: 28,499
Hylton,

You should be getting something in the mail.... If you don't have it already.

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:50 PM   #190
Hylton


 
Hylton's Avatar
 
Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 7,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroDude View Post
Hylton,

If the shift ends at 2:30pm then what time do we need to arrive?
Also, where are we to report to?? Access from which street etc ...

Alan
We will all be meeting at the hotel that many of us will be staying at. From there we will convoy together to the venue. I am still waiting for word on a few things before I can say anything but again, forget about a plant tour of any kind.
__________________
"BBOMG - More than just a car show.... It's an experience!"
Hylton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:51 PM   #191
Angelina
.
 
Angelina's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro!
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 413
There are a few of us from Michigan meeting up to travel together...If anyone's interested pm me or Banshee for info!

It should be a lot of fun, we have two groups going, one thru Windsor and one thru Port Huron. Then we will meet up near London.
__________________
Proud Owner of 7 Chevys.

Drives: 2SS RS, IOM, Auto, Sunroof

Delivered: 5/15/09
Angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:51 PM   #192
Hylton


 
Hylton's Avatar
 
Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 7,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Hylton,

You should be getting something in the mail.... If you don't have it already.

Excellent because I am going to need those babies now more than ever!
__________________
"BBOMG - More than just a car show.... It's an experience!"
Hylton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:53 PM   #193
Hylton


 
Hylton's Avatar
 
Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 7,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarobaron View Post
Hi there, Would it possible to get a print of the signatures from the plant? I would be very greatful of this and will show it to all camaro owners.
Why don't you come up for the event and get Super60 and his collegues to sign your car personally? Part of the meet and greet will include car/poster/boob signing.
__________________
"BBOMG - More than just a car show.... It's an experience!"
Hylton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:55 PM   #194
TJ91
:chevy:
 
TJ91's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,874
Hope my knee is better in time for this so i can drive MY car and not my brother or dad lol
Thanks to all who offered a drive, you guys are great but my vehicle will be attending this event!
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:56 PM   #195
TJ91
:chevy:
 
TJ91's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,874
Ive already picked out a spot on my car for signing
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:05 PM   #196
Hylton


 
Hylton's Avatar
 
Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 7,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Hope my knee is better in time for this so i can drive MY car and not my brother or dad lol
Thanks to all who offered a drive, you guys are great but my vehicle will be attending this event!
Get a steel brace!
__________________
"BBOMG - More than just a car show.... It's an experience!"
Hylton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:08 PM   #197
Abygale


 
Abygale's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: .
Posts: 2,523
This event sounds like so much fun. I hate that I won't be able to be there for it :(
Abygale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:11 PM   #198
Hylton


 
Hylton's Avatar
 
Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 7,258
Here is the hotel info - ask to speak to Amanda Hannah and state you are with Camaro5:


10-19 rooms confirmed $ 115.00 CDN/room/night


Holiday Inn Oshawa Whitby Conference Centre
Phone: (905) 576-5101 ext. 6649
Fax: (905) 576-3296

www.hioshawa.ca

I will be arriving late on Thursday October 1st. All participants should arrive no later than noon on Friday October 3rd and count on staying over that night. I am currently negotiating Camaro5 exclusive parking which will include overnight security.

I wish I can give you all the entire agenda but I am still waiting on phone calls to confirm a few things.
__________________
"BBOMG - More than just a car show.... It's an experience!"
Hylton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:25 PM   #199
Banshee
Institutionally Insane
 
Banshee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS 1LE
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Detroit MI
Posts: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
No way I can get a passport.....and swimming under water is NOT an option...
We can fit you in my trunk...
__________________
It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:43 PM   #200
jnewberr2ssrs
 
jnewberr2ssrs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 397
Hylton, I'd like to leave a message for the employees if I can...

Dear Oshawa plant employees,

I'd like to sincerely thank you for the hard work you do every single day in building these Camaros. I cannot even begin to describe how I felt when I first saw my Black 2SS RS. To make it even better, the first time I sat in her and drove her made me feel like I was in a dream.

In all, I had to wait about three months to get my car. At first I thought that was a long time and that I would go crazy waiting for her to come in. But now that I have her, I can see why some people have waited up to a year for theirs to come in. I can now say that if I had had to wait even longer for her to come in, in the end it would have been well worth the wait. This car is truly special and for that I sincerely want to thank you for the amazing job you have done and continue to do every single day for future owners just like me.

This car is a thousand times better than anything I could have ever hoped for, so I want to thank you for being a part of that.

Enjoy the meet and greet with Camaro5 members - I really wish I could have come!

Thanks again - I love my Camaro!

Sincerely,

Justin Scott Newberry (Albuquerque, New Mexico...Black 2SS RS 6M Camaro #33,982)
__________________
2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS 6M with sunroof. Black exterior with black leather. Current status = 6000 (produced, delivered to customer VIN 33982 )
jnewberr2ssrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:45 PM   #201
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074
 
trm0002's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS RJT VIN 00074
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Buffalo,NY 'burbs
Posts: 4,204
Send a message via AIM to trm0002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
We can fit you in my trunk...
Shunt Jr ?
__________________
trm0002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:42 PM   #202
CanadianCamaro

 
CanadianCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS IOM - A.K.A. DA ;)
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 2,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnewberr2ssrs View Post
Hylton, I'd like to leave a message for the employees if I can...

Dear Oshawa plant employees,

I'd like to sincerely thank you for the hard work you do every single day in building these Camaros. I cannot even begin to describe how I felt when I first saw my Black 2SS RS. To make it even better, the first time I sat in her and drove her made me feel like I was in a dream.

In all, I had to wait about three months to get my car. At first I thought that was a long time and that I would go crazy waiting for her to come in. But now that I have her, I can see why some people have waited up to a year for theirs to come in. I can now say that if I had had to wait even longer for her to come in, in the end it would have been well worth the wait. This car is truly special and for that I sincerely want to thank you for the amazing job you have done and continue to do every single day for future owners just like me.

This car is a thousand times better than anything I could have ever hoped for, so I want to thank you for being a part of that.

Enjoy the meet and greet with Camaro5 members - I really wish I could have come!

Thanks again - I love my Camaro!

Sincerely,

Justin Scott Newberry (Albuquerque, New Mexico...Black 2SS RS 6M Camaro #33,982)
Write it down in a letter and send it to Hyton for printing and inclusion in the letters book to the plant employees he's putting together.
__________________

"BBOMG - More than just a car show.... It's an experience!"
CanadianCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:01 PM   #203
jnewberr2ssrs
 
jnewberr2ssrs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianCamaro View Post
Write it down in a letter and send it to Hyton for printing and inclusion in the letters book to the plant employees he's putting together.
Here's the thing...I'm currently out of the country (in Mexico) on a semester exchange and I know for a fact that the mail isn't too reliable down here (I've heard stories of Christmas greeting cards arriving in June haha) and I don't know if it'll reach him in time or at all...(The out of the country thing affected me once before in the fact that I've only gotten to drive my Camaro for one weekend and then I had to park it for 5 months!!! =/ but it was a very good weekend with my car)


Hylton, what should I do? I can definitely try the mail system and see if it works

Thanks for all your help guys! I'd really like to get a thank you message to the Oshawa guys and gals because they really have done an awesome job!
__________________
2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS 6M with sunroof. Black exterior with black leather. Current status = 6000 (produced, delivered to customer VIN 33982 )
jnewberr2ssrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 08:57 AM   #204
Hylton


 
Hylton's Avatar
 
Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 7,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnewberr2ssrs View Post
Here's the thing...I'm currently out of the country (in Mexico) on a semester exchange and I know for a fact that the mail isn't too reliable down here (I've heard stories of Christmas greeting cards arriving in June haha) and I don't know if it'll reach him in time or at all...(The out of the country thing affected me once before in the fact that I've only gotten to drive my Camaro for one weekend and then I had to park it for 5 months!!! =/ but it was a very good weekend with my car)


Hylton, what should I do? I can definitely try the mail system and see if it works

Thanks for all your help guys! I'd really like to get a thank you message to the Oshawa guys and gals because they really have done an awesome job!
Just email it to me at hyltonj@aol.com.
__________________
"BBOMG - More than just a car show.... It's an experience!"
Hylton is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.