Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2009, 10:25 AM   #323
Hylton


 
Hylton's Avatar
 
Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 7,265
Thanks so much to Lord Grey and Prima Donna for their donations!!! It is very much appreciated...
__________________
"BBOMG - More than just a car show.... It's an experience!"
Hylton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:40 AM   #324
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR
 
"prima"Donna's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RJT - VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 13,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
Thanks so much to Lord Grey and Prima Donna for their donations!!! It is very much appreciated...


You are VERY WELCOME!!!!...sure do wish I was going...I will be there "in spirit" with everyone from Camaro5 and I send my thanks to Hylton and Mike for coordinating this grand event....I also send my thanks to all the Oshawa employees...
__________________
~ HWAY STR 2 & HWAY STR ~
"prima"Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:47 AM   #325
Lord Grey
 
Lord Grey's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cedar Park, TX
Posts: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by "prima"Donna View Post


You are VERY WELCOME!!!!...sure do wish I was going...I will be there "in spirit" with everyone from Camaro5 and I send my thanks to Hylton and Mike for coordinating this grand event....I also send my thanks to all the Oshawa employees...
Well put.

Everyone should hoist a few Canadian beers for those of us that can't make it!
Lord Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:15 PM   #326
Edge.128

 
Edge.128's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,912
I can't make it but THANKS EVERYONE at GM for making this car happen!!
Edge.128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:15 PM   #327
Duane Casselman
 
Duane Casselman's Avatar
 
Drives: SS RS Rally Yellow
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Gatineau Quebec
Posts: 95
RickRay there is a pit stop about 20k west of Brockville, if we where to set a time we could meet there. As Hylton said we all want to be on time the group can not wait for a few. If we have to be at the Hotel for noon we should give ourselves lots of time.
Duane Casselman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:17 PM   #328
MI2010Camaro
 
MI2010Camaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oakland County Michigan
Posts: 155
Now on Delivery Day +3 (days) all I can say is this:



1. Euphoria remains high
2. The sound of the LS3 is awesome!
3. Requested by my insurance agent to bring the car by their office. No problems. The staff just wanted to see it!
4. Always planning for red lights so I can run through the gears and listen to the engine's growl one more time
5. Cyber Gray in the sunlite can make a grown man cry
6. Didn't order BA sound - Not a problem (refer to items 2 and 4)
7. Every drive in my Camaro justifies the waiting period to get one.
8. Leaving for work in the morning means one more time I can hear that LS3 come to life in my garage.
9. Thinking of adding pace car strobes so people don't drift into me on the highway as they check out my car
10. Did I mention that the exhaust note is to die for?

. . . to be continued
__________________
1SS/M6/CGM/Sunroof
#143575 Delivered 9/14/09
MI2010Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:35 PM   #329
Hylton


 
Hylton's Avatar
 
Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 7,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge.128 View Post
I can't make it but THANKS EVERYONE at GM for making this car happen!!
Uhhh - nobody at GM is doing anything about making this happen. Believe me, I tried...
__________________
"BBOMG - More than just a car show.... It's an experience!"
Hylton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:38 PM   #330
Edge.128

 
Edge.128's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
Uhhh - nobody at GM is doing anything about making this happen. Believe me, I tried...
Oh I guess I meant thanks for making the car.
Edge.128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:55 PM   #331
RickRay
INJACC
 
RickRay's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT/RS AUTO
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Montreal (South Shore)Quebec, Canada
Posts: 6,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane Casselman View Post
RickRay there is a pit stop about 20k west of Brockville, if we where to set a time we could meet there. As Hylton said we all want to be on time the group can not wait for a few. If we have to be at the Hotel for noon we should give ourselves lots of time.
OK...I`m doing a bit of calculating and will post up timings of when we should leave. More later Bye Rick
RickRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:33 PM   #332
Hylton


 
Hylton's Avatar
 
Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 7,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by MI2010Camaro View Post
Now on Delivery Day +3 (days) all I can say is this:



1. Euphoria remains high
2. The sound of the LS3 is awesome!
3. Requested by my insurance agent to bring the car by their office. No problems. The staff just wanted to see it!
4. Always planning for red lights so I can run through the gears and listen to the engine's growl one more time
5. Cyber Gray in the sunlite can make a grown man cry
6. Didn't order BA sound - Not a problem (refer to items 2 and 4)
7. Every drive in my Camaro justifies the waiting period to get one.
8. Leaving for work in the morning means one more time I can hear that LS3 come to life in my garage.
9. Thinking of adding pace car strobes so people don't drift into me on the highway as they check out my car
10. Did I mention that the exhaust note is to die for?

. . . to be continued
11. Coming to Oshawa on October 2nd to share the happiness with your camaro brothers and sisters.
__________________
"BBOMG - More than just a car show.... It's an experience!"
Hylton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:50 PM   #333
TJ91
:chevy:
 
TJ91's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,995
I DROVE MY CAR
With no discomfort in my knee
Wow, they did say it would be a speedy recovery, but dam, 1 week? hahahaa i feel like a champ!
No need for my brother or dad to drive my casr to Oshawa now!
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:51 PM   #334
Hylton


 
Hylton's Avatar
 
Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 7,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
I DROVE MY CAR
With no discomfort in my knee
Wow, they did say it would be a speedy recovery, but dam, 1 week? hahahaa i feel like a champ!
No need for my brother or dad to drive my casr to Oshawa now!
Yay! But give your knee more time to heal. Do not drive it for another 10 days!
__________________
"BBOMG - More than just a car show.... It's an experience!"
Hylton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 04:02 PM   #335
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros
 
RJT-Maro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged RJT SS!
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Eufaula, Alabama
Posts: 2,766
Send a message via AIM to RJT-Maro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
Yay! But give your knee more time to heal. Do not drive it for another 10 days!

I dont see how he could do that lol..

Sorry I cant make it live in the lower part of the country would be a long drive I will write a letter to them though..
__________________
2010 Camaro SS LS3 Supercharged RJT!
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
RJT-Maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:33 PM   #336
TJ91
:chevy:
 
TJ91's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,995
it was just a test for the 2nd will definitly be driving it for the 2nd
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.