Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Trunk Monkey Parts
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2009, 05:47 PM   #1
mrgoombatts
 
Drives: jeep srt8
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ny
Posts: 108
Im getting soooo frustrated someone please help

ok so I told my dealer today I was going to send him my deposit of 2000 which is alot of money. He then calls me back and says I do not have any allocation this month I do not know if i will have any next month. IM so pissed of i do not know what to do Im carless and i cant even get my camaro order in. Is this dealer lying about not knowing his allocations. what should I do people I would appreciate it if you guys can help me out thank you. Also i cant believe he waited to tell me he had no allocation after i told him i sent him my deposit before that all he kept saying was he would put my order in right of way.
mrgoombatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:49 PM   #2
ShnOmac


 
ShnOmac's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PNW
Posts: 13,281
I would get the deposit back and find a dealer with open allocations... JMO
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:03 PM   #3
CloudXTC

 
Drives: 1LT|RS|SIM|M6|BA Stereo
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Posts: 1,838
speak to camaro guy or camaroscottie... they are dealers and will help you out...

atleast i think thats thier names on here ...

check this thread out...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39232
__________________

1LT | RS | M6 | SIM | BA Stereo
1000 - [07-23-2009] Order Made at dealer
1100 - [08-04-2009] Preliminary order accepted
2000 - [08-25-2009] Accepted by GM
3000 - [09-01-2009] Accepted by production control TPW = 10-05-2009
3300 - [09-28-2009] Scheduled for production
3400 - [10-01-2009] Broadcast - Being Built
3800 - [10-13-2009] Produced - Built- VIN 2G1xxx54917
4200 - [10-19-2009] Shipped
5000 - [10-19-2009] Delivered to the dealer
6000 - [10-20-2009] Delivered to the customer

CloudXTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:20 PM   #4
Scrappy Doo


 
Scrappy Doo's Avatar
 
Drives: Taylor Made M1
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: W8n 4 Snow, Minnesota
Posts: 4,683
What are you looking for specifically? There are getting to be more and more on the ground that have no owners..... Post what you want and someone on here will find one for you. Wether or not its a reasonable price however........
Scrappy Doo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:29 PM   #5
Phoenix328
 
Phoenix328's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS IBM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 347
i find it interesting that he told you he had no allocations. usually its the other way around. i would go somewhere else.
__________________
2010 Camaro SS/RS IBM 6M


1100: 07-01-09 4000: 08-25-09
4200: 08-25-09
5000: 09-02-09
6000: 09-02-09
2000: 07-24-09
2500: 07-29-09
3000: 07-30-09
3100: 08-02-09
3300: 08-05-09 TPW 08-17-09
3400: 08-13-09
3800: 08-24-09
Phoenix328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:30 PM   #6
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cedarburg, WI
Posts: 6,801
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Go somewhere else
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:23 PM   #7
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074
 
trm0002's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS RJT VIN 00074
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Buffalo,NY 'burbs
Posts: 4,204
Send a message via AIM to trm0002
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgoombatts View Post
ok so I told my dealer today I was going to send him my deposit of 2000 which is alot of money. He then calls me back and says I do not have any allocation this month I do not know if i will have any next month. IM so pissed of i do not know what to do Im carless and i cant even get my camaro order in. Is this dealer lying about not knowing his allocations. what should I do people I would appreciate it if you guys can help me out thank you. Also i cant believe he waited to tell me he had no allocation after i told him i sent him my deposit before that all he kept saying was he would put my order in right of way.
Where in NY are you?
__________________
trm0002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:26 PM   #8
mrgoombatts
 
Drives: jeep srt8
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ny
Posts: 108
Hey everyone im looking for a 2LT RS sunroof black out and in automaticc with polished 20s. Ive been looking everywhere but no luck . Maybe you guys can help out please .
mrgoombatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:31 PM   #9
mrgoombatts
 
Drives: jeep srt8
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ny
Posts: 108
Im on long island but will travel up to 200 miles for the right price. I think i just need to find the right dealer but i dont know where to begin anymore.
mrgoombatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:36 PM   #10
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074
 
trm0002's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS RJT VIN 00074
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Buffalo,NY 'burbs
Posts: 4,204
Send a message via AIM to trm0002
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgoombatts View Post
Im on long island but will travel up to 200 miles for the right price. I think i just need to find the right dealer but i dont know where to begin anymore.
Distance is kind of irrelevant isn't it? As long as it's not California...

$79 one way to Buffalo on Jet Blue. My dealer will still hold $500 over invoice for orders from Camaro5 members. PM me if you're interested and I'll check his allocation status in the morning.
__________________
trm0002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:49 PM   #11
IROCanSS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 89 IROC 350
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Back roads, southern Ohio
Posts: 12,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by trm0002 View Post
Distance is kind of irrelevant isn't it? As long as it's not California...

$79 one way to Buffalo on Jet Blue. My dealer will still hold $500 over invoice for orders from Camaro5 members. PM me if you're interested and I'll check his allocation status in the morning.
Take his offer! And to answer your question really... no he is not lying. They find out their allocations month by month but he could guesstimate and be close. If he has got 5 the past few months, chances are he will get 5 again. You need to go in and find out how many people are at 1100 before you. That is very important. Really you should just go it and tell them to go pee up a rope and get your deposit back. Pleanty of dealers have open allocations now. You'd have the car in about 8 weeks or less with an open allocation. I did wait 4 weeks for my allocation but car came 6 weeks after I hit 2000!
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:00 PM   #12
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074
 
trm0002's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS RJT VIN 00074
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Buffalo,NY 'burbs
Posts: 4,204
Send a message via AIM to trm0002
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
Take his offer! And to answer your question really... no he is not lying. They find out their allocations month by month but he could guesstimate and be close. If he has got 5 the past few months, chances are he will get 5 again. You need to go in and find out how many people are at 1100 before you. That is very important. Really you should just go it and tell them to go pee up a rope and get your deposit back. Pleanty of dealers have open allocations now. You'd have the car in about 8 weeks or less with an open allocation. I did wait 4 weeks for my allocation but car came 6 weeks after I hit 2000!
Actually, they find out allocation weekly. Consensus (total monthly allocation) is done once a month.
__________________
trm0002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:04 PM   #13
pearlyellow
 
Drives: Chevrolet
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
Go somewhere else
x2
pearlyellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:07 PM   #14
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074
 
trm0002's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS RJT VIN 00074
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Buffalo,NY 'burbs
Posts: 4,204
Send a message via AIM to trm0002
By the way, my dealer only wants $500 not $2000...
__________________
trm0002 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sooooo frustrated........ Lee9710 Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 10 06-10-2009 04:26 PM
Very frustrated Tim Adams Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 25 05-11-2009 01:37 PM
Here is a 2lt RS with the newest GM accessories installed! Lt16spSS Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 260 04-15-2009 02:56 PM
frustrated mousemotor Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 12 03-25-2009 03:56 PM
Poll: Soooo whose switching their color to blue? SimC33 Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 17 11-10-2008 01:49 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.