Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2009, 06:13 PM   #1
2SSRS@Gen5diy
Salt & Pepper 2014 Z/28

 
2SSRS@Gen5diy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS IOM ,2014 Z/28, 66 Nova
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: By the lake in AZ
Posts: 11,625
This weeks Camaro Ordering Constraints!

I don't know if you got your SS But its going to get harder.

To Chevrolet Dealers:

At the end of this month, a number of new product features and changes will occur on the 2010 Chevy Camaro. Outlined below are the changes and their impact.

Product Change #1 - Rear Park Assist:
Introduction of Rear Park Assist (RPO: UD7) as a standard feature on 2LT (1EH37) and 2SS (1ET37) models, as well as an addition to the Convenience and Connectivity Package (RPO: SRJ) for the 1LT model effective with production the week of Monday, August 31, 2009.

Impact:
• The base model price of the 2LT, 2SS and the option package price of the Convenience and Connectivity Package will increase by $295 MSRP.
• STOCK orders scheduled to be produced the week of August 31, 2009, will have Rear Park Assist automatically added to orders and their prices adjusted accordingly.
• SOLD orders “in process” (Event 2000 or greater) will be produced without Rear Park Assist regardless of when the order is scheduled for production, and the MSRP will not reflect the $295 increase.
• Camaro SOLD orders “on hand” for 2LT and 2SS models, and 1LT models with option code SRJ, as of Thursday, August 27, will be placed in an “error pending” status requiring corrective action.

Action Required:
• Dealers will need to add RPO: R7C, to their SOLD orders “on hand” (at Event 1100) to correct the error pending status.
• By adding R7C, the dealer acknowledges the addition of Rear Park Assist and the corresponding $295 MSRP model or package price increase.
• If the dealer does not add R7C, the order will remain error pending and will not be eligible for placement in subsequent Dealer Order Submission Cycles.

Product Change #2 - Rally Stripes:
All Rally Stripes will be installed in Oshawa effective with production the week of August 24, 2009.

Impact:
• The current Rally Stripes that are offered as LPO - Dealer Installed Accessories will be discontinued as of Monday, August 24, 2009, and replaced by Oshawa installed Rally Stripes.

Black Rally Stripes
Discontinued LPO: VZG
New RPO: C3O

Silver Rally Stripes
Discontinued LPO: VZF
New RPO: C2U

Orange Rally Stripes
Discontinued LPO: VYO
New RPO: C2T

Cyber Gray Rally Stripes
Discontinued LPO: VYY
New and Current RPO: B7W

White Rally Stripes
Discontinued LPO: VYZ
New and Current RPO: B7X

• The Cyber Gray and White Rally Stripes will retain their current RPO code, but will expand so that the RPO is available on all Camaro models (currently, the stripes are limited to 2LT and 2SS models only).
• All orders currently scheduled to be produced the week of August 24, 2009, will have their respective LPO Rally Stripes code removed, and the new RPO Rally Stripes code added. These units will have the Rally Stripes installed at Oshawa prior to shipping to the dealer after August 24, 2009.
• The new factory installed Rally Stripes will continue to be offered as “over-the-counter” accessories, in the event a customer desires the stripes after their vehicle is produced.
• The MSRP for these stripes will remain at $470.

Action Required:
• The new Rally Stripes RPO codes will be available for ordering in “Quick Spec” starting Saturday, August 29, 2009, and the normal Order Workbench Configurator starting Thursday, September 3, 2009.
• Dealers should continue to use the current Rally Stripes LPO codes until the new RPO codes are introduced. Orders with the current Rally Stripes LPO codes scheduled to be produced the week of Monday, August 24, 2009, will automatically be changed by Order Fulfillment to the new RPO codes.
• Dealers should start to utilize the new Rally Stripes RPO codes the week of Monday, August 31, 2009.

Product Change #3 - New LPOs
New LPO Accessories available the week of August 31, 2009.

Impact:
• Three new LPO Dealer Installed Accessories will be available for ordering the week of August 31, 2009.
o Vehicle Quarter Flares (LPO Code: VRV) - Available on all models, but not available with the LPO Ground Effect Kit (LPO Code: VDT).
o Satin Nickel Finish Fuel Door (LPO Code: VQL) - Available on all models.
o Cargo Mat (LPO Code: VLI) - Available on all models.
• These three, new LPOs join the long list of Camaro LPOs available, and allows customer to personalize their all new Camaro.

Action Required:
• Become familiar with these new LPOs, and begin to order them the week of August 31, 2009.
• These three new LPO codes will appear in Quick Spec on Saturday, August 29, 2009, and the normal Order Workbench Configurator on Thursday, September 3, 2009.

SS Model Constraint Starting This Week
In addition to these product enhancements, starting with this week’s Dealer Order Submission Cycle (the cycle that starts this Thursday, August 27, 2009), a production constraint will be in place for the Camaro SS models (codes 1ES37 and 1ET37). Depending on the upcoming production week, the constraint will vary between 40 - 60% of total Camaro production. The constraint is expected to be in place until the end of the model year run.


Impact:
• Dealers could potentially lose allocation if they do not maintain a variety of buildable Camaro LS, LT and SS orders “on hand” (Event 1100). A dealer who limits the bank to just SS (V8) models risks losing allocation during Pass 3 of the Dealer Order Submission Cycle due to the availability of buildable orders.

Action Required:
• Dealers should ensure there is a variety of order for Camaro LS, LT (V6 equipped models) and SS (V8 equipped) models “on hand” (orders at Event 1100) in their order banks.
• If dealer has SOLD orders for Camaro SS (V8) models “on hand” (Event 1100), these orders should be assigned the highest priority. This can be accomplished by changing the priority number of the highest desired order to “1″, and start sequentially assigning priority numbers from that point.
• If dealer has only STOCK Camaro orders “on hand”, dealer should still prioritize their Camaro SS models ahead of Camaro LS, LT models orders. This can be accomplished by following the above directions.

On behalf of the Camaro Launch Team, thank you again for all your work in making the Camaro’s return to the marketplace a homerun. If you did not catch the news, Camaro was again the number one brand in the Regular Sports Coupe market, out selling Mustang by 400 units in July, and vaulting us into second place on a calendar year to date basis in just five months.

Sincerely

Chevrolet Camaro Marketing Team
__________________
2SSRS@Gen5diy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:16 PM   #2
cab2g
love. my. car.
 
cab2g's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,385
wow, now that's the most solid proof I've seen regarding the stripes and park assist yet! I'm glad they're restricting the SS, but I'm sorry for people that will have to wait longer. But think of it this way, your car will be more rare!
__________________
cab2g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:29 PM   #3
3BVert
 
3BVert's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 380
Wow. There's gonna be some not so happy campers over in the park assist thread. Most people were hoping that their orders in process (past 2000) would get the park assist. It makes sense though. You can't expect people to pay $300 more than they agreed to.
__________________
2SS/RS Red Jewel Tintcoat
6-Speed Automatic
3BVert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:30 PM   #4
talwell

 
talwell's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 LS1 Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Staten Island
Posts: 1,078
Now I wonder what the delay will be in shipping the produced cars that will now have to wait for the stripes to be installed.
talwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:31 PM   #5
gpr
 
Drives: never fast enough
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: CO
Posts: 59
What is this: Vehicle Quarter Flares (LPO Code: VRV) - Available on all models, but not available with the LPO Ground Effect Kit (LPO Code: VDT).

are they talking about some sort of a deal for the grill/slots on the rear quarter panels that are in front of the tire. (not really sure what those things are called)
gpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:32 PM   #6
rolnslo
Rolling along...
 
rolnslo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS SGM
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 4,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpr View Post
What is this: Vehicle Quarter Flares (LPO Code: VRV) - Available on all models, but not available with the LPO Ground Effect Kit (LPO Code: VDT).

are they talking about some sort of a deal for the grill/slots on the rear quarter panels that are in front of the tire. (not really sure what those things are called)
Mud flaps. That's really what they are.
__________________

#1: 2010 1LT/RS Victory Red M6 - July 2009-Oct 2011 (SOLD). #2: 2011 2SS/RS Synergy Green A6 - Oct 2011.....
rolnslo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:43 PM   #7
MikesZ
Group Provocateur
 
Drives: Long Distances
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,010
So SS models restricted to no more than a max of 60% of the cars ordered through 2009?
MikesZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:48 PM   #8
2SSRS@Gen5diy
Salt & Pepper 2014 Z/28

 
2SSRS@Gen5diy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS IOM ,2014 Z/28, 66 Nova
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: By the lake in AZ
Posts: 11,625
Yes.
__________________
2SSRS@Gen5diy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:48 PM   #9
Sstac
 
Sstac's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolnslo View Post
Mud flaps. That's really what they are.
How are these different from the splash guards?
__________________
Current: 2010 Camaro CGM 2SS RS Manual
Past: '99 camaro, '01 Z28, '03 vette '08 BMW 535i
1100, Preliminary order accepted 08-06-09
2000, Accepted By GM
09-1-09
3000, Order accepted by production control 09-1-09 TPW 09-21-09
3300, Order scheduled for production 09/11/09
3400, Order broadcast 09-12-09
3800, Order produced 09-22-09
4000, Available to ship 09-23-09
4200, Shipped 09-24-09
5000, Delivered to the dealer 10/12/09
* Picked up 10/12/09
Sstac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:54 PM   #10
MikesZ
Group Provocateur
 
Drives: Long Distances
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSRS View Post
Yes.
Thanks.
MikesZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 07:41 PM   #11
talwell

 
talwell's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 LS1 Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Staten Island
Posts: 1,078
I certainly hope that being that all stripes will now be factory installed that they have sped up the process. Previously it has been taking 2-3 weeks to get the stripes put on. This could only get much worse if all cars are getting factory installed at the current pace.
talwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 07:46 PM   #12
Brian2SS/RS
Giggity
 
Brian2SS/RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Malibu 1LT
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bladenboro, NC
Posts: 342
So does this mean we will have to pay an increased price over what we had already agreed? I have a signed invoice/receipt with my price on it.
Brian2SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 07:47 PM   #13
Brian2SS/RS
Giggity
 
Brian2SS/RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Malibu 1LT
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bladenboro, NC
Posts: 342
Park assist....I dont need no stinking park assist....
Brian2SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 07:51 PM   #14
MikesZ
Group Provocateur
 
Drives: Long Distances
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSRS View Post
I don't know if you got your SS But its going to get harder.

To Chevrolet Dealers:

At the end of this month, a number of new product features and changes will occur on the 2010 Chevy Camaro. Outlined below are the changes and their impact.

Product Change #1 - Rear Park Assist:
Introduction of Rear Park Assist (RPO: UD7) as a standard feature on 2LT (1EH37) and 2SS (1ET37) models, as well as an addition to the Convenience and Connectivity Package (RPO: SRJ) for the 1LT model effective with production the week of Monday, August 31, 2009.

Impact:
• The base model price of the 2LT, 2SS and the option package price of the Convenience and Connectivity Package will increase by $295 MSRP.
• STOCK orders scheduled to be produced the week of August 31, 2009, will have Rear Park Assist automatically added to orders and their prices adjusted accordingly.
• SOLD orders “in process” (Event 2000 or greater) will be produced without Rear Park Assist regardless of when the order is scheduled for production, and the MSRP will not reflect the $295 increase.
• Camaro SOLD orders “on hand” for 2LT and 2SS models, and 1LT models with option code SRJ, as of Thursday, August 27, will be placed in an “error pending” status requiring corrective action.

Action Required:
• Dealers will need to add RPO: R7C, to their SOLD orders “on hand” (at Event 1100) to correct the error pending status.
• By adding R7C, the dealer acknowledges the addition of Rear Park Assist and the corresponding $295 MSRP model or package price increase.
• If the dealer does not add R7C, the order will remain error pending and will not be eligible for placement in subsequent Dealer Order Submission Cycles.

Product Change #2 - Rally Stripes:
All Rally Stripes will be installed in Oshawa effective with production the week of August 24, 2009.

Impact:
• The current Rally Stripes that are offered as LPO - Dealer Installed Accessories will be discontinued as of Monday, August 24, 2009, and replaced by Oshawa installed Rally Stripes.

Black Rally Stripes
Discontinued LPO: VZG
New RPO: C3O

Silver Rally Stripes
Discontinued LPO: VZF
New RPO: C2U

Orange Rally Stripes
Discontinued LPO: VYO
New RPO: C2T

Cyber Gray Rally Stripes
Discontinued LPO: VYY
New and Current RPO: B7W

White Rally Stripes
Discontinued LPO: VYZ
New and Current RPO: B7X

• The Cyber Gray and White Rally Stripes will retain their current RPO code, but will expand so that the RPO is available on all Camaro models (currently, the stripes are limited to 2LT and 2SS models only).
• All orders currently scheduled to be produced the week of August 24, 2009, will have their respective LPO Rally Stripes code removed, and the new RPO Rally Stripes code added. These units will have the Rally Stripes installed at Oshawa prior to shipping to the dealer after August 24, 2009.
• The new factory installed Rally Stripes will continue to be offered as “over-the-counter” accessories, in the event a customer desires the stripes after their vehicle is produced.
• The MSRP for these stripes will remain at $470.

Action Required:
• The new Rally Stripes RPO codes will be available for ordering in “Quick Spec” starting Saturday, August 29, 2009, and the normal Order Workbench Configurator starting Thursday, September 3, 2009.
• Dealers should continue to use the current Rally Stripes LPO codes until the new RPO codes are introduced. Orders with the current Rally Stripes LPO codes scheduled to be produced the week of Monday, August 24, 2009, will automatically be changed by Order Fulfillment to the new RPO codes.
• Dealers should start to utilize the new Rally Stripes RPO codes the week of Monday, August 31, 2009.

Product Change #3 - New LPOs
New LPO Accessories available the week of August 31, 2009.

Impact:
• Three new LPO Dealer Installed Accessories will be available for ordering the week of August 31, 2009.
o Vehicle Quarter Flares (LPO Code: VRV) - Available on all models, but not available with the LPO Ground Effect Kit (LPO Code: VDT).
o Satin Nickel Finish Fuel Door (LPO Code: VQL) - Available on all models.
o Cargo Mat (LPO Code: VLI) - Available on all models.
• These three, new LPOs join the long list of Camaro LPOs available, and allows customer to personalize their all new Camaro.

Action Required:
• Become familiar with these new LPOs, and begin to order them the week of August 31, 2009.
• These three new LPO codes will appear in Quick Spec on Saturday, August 29, 2009, and the normal Order Workbench Configurator on Thursday, September 3, 2009.

SS Model Constraint Starting This Week
In addition to these product enhancements, starting with this week’s Dealer Order Submission Cycle (the cycle that starts this Thursday, August 27, 2009), a production constraint will be in place for the Camaro SS models (codes 1ES37 and 1ET37). Depending on the upcoming production week, the constraint will vary between 40 - 60% of total Camaro production. The constraint is expected to be in place until the end of the model year run.


Impact:
• Dealers could potentially lose allocation if they do not maintain a variety of buildable Camaro LS, LT and SS orders “on hand” (Event 1100). A dealer who limits the bank to just SS (V8) models risks losing allocation during Pass 3 of the Dealer Order Submission Cycle due to the availability of buildable orders.

Action Required:
• Dealers should ensure there is a variety of order for Camaro LS, LT (V6 equipped models) and SS (V8 equipped) models “on hand” (orders at Event 1100) in their order banks.
• If dealer has SOLD orders for Camaro SS (V8) models “on hand” (Event 1100), these orders should be assigned the highest priority. This can be accomplished by changing the priority number of the highest desired order to “1″, and start sequentially assigning priority numbers from that point.
• If dealer has only STOCK Camaro orders “on hand”, dealer should still prioritize their Camaro SS models ahead of Camaro LS, LT models orders. This can be accomplished by following the above directions.

On behalf of the Camaro Launch Team, thank you again for all your work in making the Camaro’s return to the marketplace a homerun. If you did not catch the news, Camaro was again the number one brand in the Regular Sports Coupe market, out selling Mustang by 400 units in July, and vaulting us into second place on a calendar year to date basis in just five months.

Sincerely

Chevrolet Camaro Marketing Team
So what happens if say, 90% of people that want to order a Camaro prior to the end of the year (2009) want the SS model? The 30% over (over the max 60%) will need to wait until January before their SS order will be placed?
MikesZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 07:54 PM   #15
3BVert
 
3BVert's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikesZ View Post
So what happens if say, 90% of people that want to order a Camaro prior to the end of the year (2009) want the SS model? The 30% over (over the max 60%) will need to wait until January before their SS order will be placed?
Doesn't the typical model year run until June or July?
__________________
2SS/RS Red Jewel Tintcoat
6-Speed Automatic
3BVert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 07:58 PM   #16
levi1922

 
levi1922's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT RS CGM
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,379
fml. so how should i go about adding the park assist to my car twp 9/7??
__________________
levi1922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:00 PM   #17
talwell

 
talwell's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 LS1 Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Staten Island
Posts: 1,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi1922 View Post
fml. so how should i go about adding the park assist to my car twp 9/7??
You will not be able to change your order to have it added. Once you are at 3000 you are scheduled for production and cannot submit any changes.
talwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:01 PM   #18
MikesZ
Group Provocateur
 
Drives: Long Distances
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BVert View Post
Doesn't the typical model year run until June or July?
Uh oh, and its only August now!
MikesZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:10 PM   #19
levi1922

 
levi1922's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT RS CGM
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by talwell View Post
You will not be able to change your order to have it added. Once you are at 3000 you are scheduled for production and cannot submit any changes.
i knowww, now im hoping it will be able to be dealer added, but if its a whole new rear fascia that will be expensive.
__________________
levi1922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 09:06 PM   #20
Imfishintx
 
Drives: 07 Tahoe LTZ
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Melissa,Tx
Posts: 80
WOW, guess it's a GT500 or a used vette for me now, The wait was fun but being 60 or so deep in line with a decrease in build rates for an SS is gonna push my build date to the middle of next year!!!
Imfishintx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 09:14 PM   #21
bobby35ny

 
bobby35ny's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: South East, FL
Posts: 1,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by talwell View Post
I certainly hope that being that all stripes will now be factory installed that they have sped up the process. Previously it has been taking 2-3 weeks to get the stripes put on. This could only get much worse if all cars are getting factory installed at the current pace.
Took 5 days for me.

-bobby
__________________
ZL1::J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
bobby35ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 09:28 PM   #22
Van
 
Van's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 EVO MR - 390 @ wheels
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 384
Funny. My dealer told me about this a couple weeks ago and when I asked about it on here everyone said my dealer was an idiot.

Oh the irony.
__________________
2010 2SS/RS 6spd manual -- Victory Red / Black Leather
1100, Preliminary order accepted 7/27/09
2000, Order accepted by GM 8/13/09
3000, Order accepted by production control 8/18/2009 TPW 9/07/2009
3300, Order scheduled for production 8/24/2009
3400, Order broadcast 9/1/2009
3800, Order produced 9/11/2009
4200, Shipped 9/11/2009
5000, Delivered to the dealer
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 09:31 PM   #23
MikesZ
Group Provocateur
 
Drives: Long Distances
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,010
Is the constraint due to not being able to get enought parts for the SS models?
MikesZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 09:44 PM   #24
CloudXTC

 
Drives: 1LT|RS|SIM|M6|BA Stereo
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Posts: 1,837
i actually mentioned it to... and they said it was "utter rubbish" haha...
__________________

1LT | RS | M6 | SIM | BA Stereo
1000 - [07-23-2009] Order Made at dealer
1100 - [08-04-2009] Preliminary order accepted
2000 - [08-25-2009] Accepted by GM
3000 - [09-01-2009] Accepted by production control TPW = 10-05-2009
3300 - [09-28-2009] Scheduled for production
3400 - [10-01-2009] Broadcast - Being Built
3800 - [10-13-2009] Produced - Built- VIN 2G1xxx54917
4200 - [10-19-2009] Shipped
5000 - [10-19-2009] Delivered to the dealer
6000 - [10-20-2009] Delivered to the customer

CloudXTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 09:52 PM   #25
Yellojacket
 
Yellojacket's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS Inferno Orange
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Columbia, MD
Posts: 370
So my 2SS/RS at 3000 now with a TPW of 9-14 will NOT have the sensors? Will there be a constraint delay in getting my car in a reasonable time after the 14th production date????? I am not doing any stripes on mine.
Yellojacket is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Camaro Exterior and Interior Stainless Steel Trim Parts from RPI Designs! RPI Designs Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions 32 06-27-2014 08:44 AM
Camaro Laws ChevyNut Off-topic Discussions 102 06-06-2011 10:34 PM
An interesting Camaro (and GM) story! I just bought my 2010 Camaro! Camarodriver Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 12 11-28-2010 03:52 PM
2010 Camaro, Decisions Decisions… (Winding Road Review) Xmicro_SS 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 19 05-09-2009 11:40 AM
Concern over ordering a 2010 Camaro Zatari Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 7 01-12-2009 02:17 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.