Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
River City Camaro Customs
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

USA - New England MA, CT, ME, NH, RI, VT

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2009, 06:41 AM   #1
LadiesMan217

 
LadiesMan217's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 IOM/IO 2SS/RS
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: MA
Posts: 1,679
Mass Cruisers Cruise Night

Last night, at Patriot Place...over 1500 cars showed up for the largest Mass Cruisers Cruise night yet. Previously, 900 was the most.

At the show, I saw the following 5th gens.
1. IOM/white rallys (mine) 2SS/RS
2. IOM/black rallys - 21", and GFX 2SS/RS
3. Yellow/black rallys 2SS/RS
4. Black /IO rallys 2SS/RS
5. Black - 21" and GFX 2SS/RS
6. SIM/black rallys 1LT
7. RJT - 2LT/RS
8. Black - 1SS
9. ABM - 2SS/RS

The next one is on September 10th at 5:30.
__________________
Proud Member of NEC5!

Last edited by LadiesMan217; 08-28-2009 at 01:49 PM.
LadiesMan217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:57 PM   #2
tones2SS


 
tones2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 13 Roush S3 05 Dodge Ram Daytona
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,892
Thumbs up

WOW!!!
That is a lot of cars and 5th gen Camaros.
tones2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:19 PM   #3
bucklwi1
 
bucklwi1's Avatar
 
Drives: Chevrolet Malibu
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: MA
Posts: 107
nice, i'll try to make it to the next one. It's 5:30 on 9/10, but where do you go at Patriot place?

did any of the 5th gen camaros have aftermarket exhaust? I would love to hear some exhausts in person before deciding which one I lie best.
bucklwi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:48 PM   #4
LadiesMan217

 
LadiesMan217's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 IOM/IO 2SS/RS
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: MA
Posts: 1,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucklwi1 View Post
nice, i'll try to make it to the next one. It's 5:30 on 9/10, but where do you go at Patriot place?

did any of the 5th gen camaros have aftermarket exhaust? I would love to hear some exhausts in person before deciding which one I lie best.
Tones, the place was nuts!

bucklwi1... It's over near the Bass Pro Shops. (You can't miss it)...I didn't notice any that had aftermarket exhausts. I did notice that the yellow one, as it drove by...sounded silent! Maybe it was an automatic...I didn't actually see it parked but it was an SS. Mine isn't the loudest...but it has SOME rumble. The wife said, "That must be the V6 because it's so quiet compared to yours."

Last night filled in the little lot directly in front of the boat center of Bass Pro Shops, the entire large lot out near Rt. 1...and some of the lot where the Christmas Tree Shop/Olive Garden is.
__________________
Proud Member of NEC5!
LadiesMan217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:45 PM   #5
tones2SS


 
tones2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 13 Roush S3 05 Dodge Ram Daytona
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,892
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesMan217 View Post
Tones, the place was nuts!

bucklwi1... It's over near the Bass Pro Shops. (You can't miss it)...I didn't notice any that had aftermarket exhausts. I did notice that the yellow one, as it drove by...sounded silent! Maybe it was an automatic...I didn't actually see it parked but it was an SS. Mine isn't the loudest...but it has SOME rumble. The wife said, "That must be the V6 because it's so quiet compared to yours."

Last night filled in the little lot directly in front of the boat center of Bass Pro Shops, the entire large lot out near Rt. 1...and some of the lot where the Christmas Tree Shop/Olive Garden is.
Very cool. Yeah, my buddy Pete (owner of Competition Specialties) won an award there the last show or the one before that? He brought his pro-touring/restomod '68 Camaro. It is Prowler Orange with flames and a custon one off piece intake with the hood cut.
I keep bugging him to build a "shop car" that will be a pro-touring beast!!
tones2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:42 PM   #6
Tessa
Mischief Managed
 
Tessa's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS RJT with silver rallys
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Southbound
Posts: 8,828
9/10 huh? I should have my car this weekend if all goes well - I'll bring her along ~ 2SS/RS RJT with Silver rally stripes
Tessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 05:51 AM   #7
Daddyo01545
New England C5 Member
 
Daddyo01545's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Shrewsbury, MA
Posts: 144
9/10 - 5:30...I will be there.
Daddyo01545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:30 PM   #8
tbyrne
 
tbyrne's Avatar
 
Drives: 1993+1998 Z-28s - past cars
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fall River, MA
Posts: 434
Date noted. I'll try to get over there next Thursday.
tbyrne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:46 AM   #9
tones2SS


 
tones2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 13 Roush S3 05 Dodge Ram Daytona
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,892
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbyrne View Post
Date noted. I'll try to get over there next Thursday.
What car will you be driving? I'd like to introduce myself, (if I go). I've been on ls1tech for a long time and know your company through them. Would be nice to put a face with the name.
tones2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:48 AM   #10
LadiesMan217

 
LadiesMan217's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 IOM/IO 2SS/RS
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: MA
Posts: 1,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by tones2SS View Post
What car will you be driving? I'd like to introduce myself, (if I go). I've been on ls1tech for a long time and know your company through them. Would be nice to put a face with the name.
+1
__________________
Proud Member of NEC5!
LadiesMan217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:31 AM   #11
tbyrne
 
tbyrne's Avatar
 
Drives: 1993+1998 Z-28s - past cars
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fall River, MA
Posts: 434
I'll probably be in a big red Sierra or a GMC Arcadia. Long range forcast says that it will be nice on Thursday.
tbyrne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:41 PM   #12
DMAX
 
DMAX's Avatar
 
Drives: 01 silverado 2010 2SS/RS Sim
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: MA
Posts: 197
Does the place fill up fast if I get there around 6:30 6:45 can I still get in .
DMAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 11:40 PM   #13
LadiesMan217

 
LadiesMan217's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 IOM/IO 2SS/RS
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: MA
Posts: 1,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAX View Post
Does the place fill up fast if I get there around 6:30 6:45 can I still get in .
Yep, you'll still get in.
__________________
Proud Member of NEC5!
LadiesMan217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:22 AM   #14
LadiesMan217

 
LadiesMan217's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 IOM/IO 2SS/RS
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: MA
Posts: 1,679
Well, I was planning on going tonight but something came up...
My wife is in labor! :-).
__________________
Proud Member of NEC5!
LadiesMan217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 01:48 PM   #15
tones2SS


 
tones2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 13 Roush S3 05 Dodge Ram Daytona
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,892
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesMan217 View Post
Well, I was planning on going tonight but something came up...
My wife is in labor! :-).
WOW!! Yeah, that would be a good reason to miss the show.
CONGRATS!!!
tones2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Camaros at cruise night in Lemont Illinois ScottZ28 1st & 2nd Generation Camaros 4 09-11-2009 04:36 PM
New & Old Camaros and Firebirds at Frankfort, IL Cruise Night ScottZ28 Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 1 08-18-2009 10:41 AM
anyone from jersey going to freehold cruise night? marcajrfan USA - NY / NJ / PA 11 07-27-2009 01:08 PM
SUNDAY CRUISE NIGHT IN MAPLE, ONT. SQUALO Canada 7 06-03-2009 11:49 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.