Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-16-2008, 01:56 PM   #71
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
+4
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 09:38 PM   #72
The_Blur
Rock Chalk

Drives: Demon Super Sport
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
GM has decided to honor American soldiers overseas with its Desert Camo Camaro. The new version will feature a powerful tank motor, supplemented with an actual shotgun mounted to the swiveling passenger seat so that passengers will actually be calling the shotgun. The wheels will be replaced by tank treads and the paint will look like desert camoflague. It will be one sweet ride for the war-ravaged patriots who proudly serve America's interests overseas.
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 10:50 PM   #73
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
GM has decided to honor American soldiers overseas with its Desert Camo Camaro. The new version will feature a powerful tank motor, supplemented with an actual shotgun mounted to the swiveling passenger seat so that passengers will actually be calling the shotgun. The wheels will be replaced by tank treads and the paint will look like desert camoflague. It will be one sweet ride for the war-ravaged patriots who proudly serve America's interests overseas.
This is true. In fact, they are doing combat testing right now. However, due to the effectiveness of the camo, which uses new active light diffusing technology, no pictures or videos of the car are possible.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 01:37 AM   #74
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
That SERIOUSLY calls for a photoshop!!!!!!!!!!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 07:33 AM   #75
shadowed_Stranger
WAITING!

Drives: 97 V6 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
This is true. In fact, they are doing combat testing right now. However, due to the effectiveness of the camo, which uses new active light diffusing technology, no pictures or videos of the car are possible.
The Car actually raises up, and a flap comes open so when it eats ricers, it actually EATS ricers. It is powered by a Mr. Fusion, just like Doc Browns DeLorean, and gets 354 MPC (Miles per Civic)
shadowed_Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 07:45 AM   #76
Camaro_Corvette
36.833283,-76.021958

Drives: Team 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowed_Stranger View Post
The Car actually raises up, and a flap comes open so when it eats ricers, it actually EATS ricers. It is powered by a Mr. Fusion, just like Doc Browns DeLorean, and gets 354 MPC (Miles per Civic)
I bet those numbers double when it eats a mustang>>>
Old 05-22-2008, 10:44 PM   #77
Camaro_Corvette
36.833283,-76.021958

always watch out for the shunt!
Old 05-30-2008, 09:41 PM   #78
The_Blur
Rock Chalk

Drives: Demon Super Sport
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
GM executives today leaked to me that GM will share the Camaro with another GM company to sponsor the Emaro. The Emaro is targeted toward goths, punks, and emos by featuring a variety of anti-establishment vinyls, including graffiti symbols, tears, and logos that represent all things that make guys in girl pants they way they are. GMPP will be offering a leather straps instead of a car bra for the front end, marked with silver studs. The seat belts will have a checker pattern, and the seat belt will have dead smilies instead of the traditional GM logo. Moreover, the Emaro will have a novelty horn that cries. GM expects the Emaro to show up in force at The Academy Is..., The Starting Line, and Good Charlotte shows as part of GM sponsorship program unless the emo bands all stay home to cry and slit their wrists.*

*Support for these bands, all three of which do actually produce good music in their respective genres, does not make anyone a bad or weak person, so please avoid disrespecting music listeners and fans in any responses.
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 12:36 PM   #79
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Quote:
They call it the Camo-ro, which is French for, "Eat my bullets pal"
Old 05-31-2008, 01:12 PM   #80
chadrcr
to Z or not to Z

Drives: 99 S10 ZR2
Seriously....the Z71 Camaro, with full time all wheel drive, 33inch BFGoodrich All Terrain tires, 6sp transmission, 3 sp transfer case(18 total fwd) and 3 reverse gears. Waterproof leather interior, spray clean at carwash, drain holes in the floor. Hard top convertable with auto close/open. 12in drop down tow hitch with auto boat launch/recover winch.

Seriously --- Z-71 Camaro

99 S-10 ZR2
06 GMC Z71 - - - sold...
getting ready for my Camaro
02 Z28 - - - sold :( miss it!
chadrcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 12:48 PM   #81
shadowed_Stranger
WAITING!

Drives: 97 V6 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
They call it the Camo-ro, which is French for, "Eat my bullets pal"
Liter is french... for get me some fu*king cola!
Quote:
Originally Posted by C P View Post
I'll go ahead and say it... how could GM let this happen? They have 5 years to develop the new Camaro and no force field to protect from uninsured drivers???? I'm buying a Honda.
shadowed_Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 04:46 PM   #82
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
It's TRUE!!!!

And Chad will put free air conditioning in your house!!!!
lol Scott you are so Funny lol.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z, 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:06 AM   #83
Camaro_Corvette
36.833283,-76.021958

The 2050 Camaro is gonna come with ABL, Finally!
Old 02-26-2009, 12:28 AM   #84
JMAN311

Drives: 2013 F-150 Limited
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_corvette View Post
The 2050 Camaro is gonna come with ABL, Finally!

Maybe by then it will only need to get 100mpg. Thanks government!!!!
2013 Camaro ZL1 A6|SIM
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS|M6|CGM Exterior|Gray Int
2000 Camaro SS|M6|SLP headers|SLP center mounted quad exhaust|Magnaflow muffler|Hypertech programmed
2001 Corvette|M6|LG Motorsports Headers|Corsa Touring Cat-back|Magnaflow X Pipe|Hurst short-throw|Dyno tuned
JMAN311 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camaro, rumors, z28