Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

autoguy
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection Anything related to keeping your Camaro clean and in good cosmetic condition.

Old 08-28-2009, 07:52 PM   #1
MrGazinya

Drives: Aggressive
GRIOT'S Spray On Car Wash

Is the SH!T... I just "washed" my car with this stuff, and I am very impressed. I have multiple coats of Zaino on, an this stuff makes it pop. Also removes dirt and bugs with ease. I purchased this for the cold month's ahead, but it was raining here today so I figured what the hell I'll try it out.. Good stuff... Also the Micro fiber towels that come with the package are awesome as well.
http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/...ar+wash+kit.do

MrGazinya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:17 PM   #2
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
I'd be too afraid that it would scratch my paint.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:24 PM   #3
Gib

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, RJT 04 Silverado
I love Griot's microfiber towels. I have a large selection of them. I have not tried their spray on car wash, because I have never been a fan of spray on washes. I have been useing Zaino polish for thirteen years. I'm a little scared that a spray on wash might contain an abrassive in it, that would remove polish. I might give Sal Zaino a call and ask him about spray washes.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:30 PM   #4
MrGazinya

Yea, I'm with ya on that one, but my car will never be that dirty were I have to worry. And there is no way I'm taking it to an auto carwash in the winter month's.. My chances are defiantly better of not scratching with this stuff.

Old 08-28-2009, 08:31 PM   #5
Paperer
Ragin' Cajun

Drives: '02 Camaro SS - '10 CGM 2SS/RS
Griot's is a very trustworthy company, but I've always been a little iffy about spray wash products.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:35 PM   #6
MrGazinya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperer View Post
Griot's is a very trustworthy company, but I've always been a little iffy about spray wash products.
I compare it to Z6, but you apply more of it, and it cleans easier