Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

MPD1
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 08-28-2009, 07:29 PM   #1
jrboyd_1980
A ***'s Headache

Drives: Everything
Placing Order with Dealer, and Dealer having allocation

I've read alot of people having placed their order and still haven't had it put in system by dealership. One thing to realize is just because you have gave the dealership your information doesn't mean they have an open allocation to actually put it in the system. Dealers will recieve allocations based on the number of Camaro's they are moving. Of course dealerships who have marked up prices and aren't moving the Camaro's as quickly don't recieve as many allocations as those who have moved them at MSRP and sell them consistantly. Average life span of a Camaro on my lot that hasn't been pre-sold is about 4 -6 hours. I have noticed that our dealership is recieving alot more allocations than the surrounding dealers that have marked up their prices and still have Camaro's on their lot. For this month I know we have placed about 18 Camaro orders, 7 of them were my customers. We are recieving them in as short of time as 5 weeks. Currently I believe I have another 5 allocations for next week, and all but 1 order have been placed. Anyone needing one in south texas just let me know :P
jrboyd_1980 is offline   Reply With Quote