Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Rick@Livernois
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

USA - New England MA, CT, ME, NH, RI, VT

Old 08-29-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
zonepro77

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Local dealers with allocation?

Does anyone know of any mass/ri dealers with any allocation available? I ordered a car on July 21st, and prior to ordering, I specifically asked the dealer if they had allocation, and they said yes. Well here it is the end of August, and I am still sitting at 1100. The dealer said it was because they have no allocation slots. Needless to say I was not happy because I had asked prior to placing the order if they had slots, and was given a totally different answer. I asked the inventory manager when they will have allocation again, and he said my car will be built the end of September or first week of October, but avoided answering my question pertaining to allocation. I find it suspicious that he did not answer my question. If they do not have any allocation, who knows when the car will get built, if at all. I got to order the car with the supplier discount, and I would like to get the same deal if possible, but I am not going to pay more than MSRP. Any information anyone has would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
zonepro77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:18 PM   #2
Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013

Drives: 2013 Hot Wheels Special Edition
I know Durand Chevrolet in Hudson,Mass has a Yellow SS with an RS package availiable as of yesterday.
Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:06 PM   #3
Tessa
Mischief Managed

Drives: 2SS/RS RJT with silver rallys
My old dealer lied about allocations too and made it a b*tch to cancel my order - I'm still concerned they won't do it and will be dicks when it comes in - although I specifcially told them to cancel it twice
It depends on what you want in your car - Quirk Chevrolet has like 10-15 in inventory (if you go online they have 23 but I know some of them are sold and just haven't been removed) - almost every color (most are 2SS but they did have a few 2LTs). They have a dealership in Braintree MA and one in Manchester NH
I believe the dealer said they have allocations - If you go to NH talk to Geoff McIntosh - I went in last Wed to look at the car I wanted and they are delivering it to me this Wed - no hassle, nothing - It was a grest experience and I'm sure they can get you what you want and be upfront about allocations and timeframe if you want to special order.
Tessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:32 AM   #4
SSMOKN
Coupe

Drives: Camaro,955I
RED SS/RS Auto

SOLD!

I Went to pick up my car and there's a red ss rs auto in stock! Not spoken for!

Ask for ED Shine
MSRP

Lannan Chevrolet Inc.
40 Winn Street
Woburn MA, 01801
781 935 2000
www.lannan.com

Last edited by SSMOKN; 09-12-2009 at 01:21 PM. Reason: SOLD!
SSMOKN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:00 AM   #5
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Anna in Sparta MI can get you a car PRONTO, and she honors discounts too!

Anna Bearinger
Sparta Chevrolet
616-887-1791

Tell her I sent you - she'll give your the 5 Star treatment!
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:37 AM   #6
zonepro77

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
What are my shipping options? Because I really do not trust many of the local dealers in terms of having the car drop shipped. Based on your post, I am assuming Anna has allocation...what does the recent SS constraint mean as far as an ETA? Thanks Scotty!
zonepro77 is offline   Reply With Quote