Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
River City Camaro Customs
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Forced Induction - V8 V8 Supercharger, turbo, nitrous discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2009, 07:04 AM   #51
Windy City

 
Windy City's Avatar
 
Drives: Not enough room here!
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Plainfield, IL
Posts: 1,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws444 View Post
Well I signed the new quote, and out of guilt told the wife to start on the bathroom. Just thinking about more horsepower than the ZR1 makes me giggle like a little school girl. At least my two buddies with the GT500's will only see the back of my Camaro. Also will have to take on the lawyer with the Z06, should be fun to see his face. I have another friend with an '09 twin turbo Porche, but I dont think I can get him to run me, he is gun shy after flipping his Z06.
I am really looking forward to putting together a day at the Demming NM track, I hear they have a road course with an awsome straightway. That of course will cause a few susp. upgrades. I dont think this game will ever end, but should be a lot of fun!
HOO RAH Glad to hear it! Like I told speed before, the first part to wear out will be the rear view mirror from looking at the faces of the guys behind ya! I think I'de have to pack up my car and head to NM for that! GOOD LUCK
__________________
BEWARE OF THE LPE BROTHERHOOD!
Remember: You can sleep in your car, but you can't drive your house!
Windy City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:36 AM   #52
600hp-lpe


 
600hp-lpe's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS RS RJT MN6
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws444 View Post
Well I signed the new quote, and out of guilt told the wife to start on the bathroom. Just thinking about more horsepower than the ZR1 makes me giggle like a little school girl. At least my two buddies with the GT500's will only see the back of my Camaro. Also will have to take on the lawyer with the Z06, should be fun to see his face. I have another friend with an '09 twin turbo Porche, but I dont think I can get him to run me, he is gun shy after flipping his Z06.
I am really looking forward to putting together a day at the Demming NM track, I hear they have a road course with an awsome straightway. That of course will cause a few susp. upgrades. I dont think this game will ever end, but should be a lot of fun!
Don't worry, we'll tempt you to spend some of that hard earned cash on your ride as well! (thanks SPEED! LOL See what you started?)
__________________
2010 2SS/RS RJT 6SP
600 HP Lingenfelter package 526 RWHP 491 RWTRQ
Pedders Justice package with Z-bar and supercar coilovers
LPE ZR-1 twin disc Clutch, LPE rear w/3.73 gears
NHRA cert. 8.50 CM 10 point roll cage, Cobra racing Seats
Gforce 5 PT. Harnesses, MOMO steering wheel and pedals
285/35/19 Bridgestone RE-11 Tires, CCW 19X10 SP16A Wheels
315/30/18 Front, 335/30/18 Rear Hoosier tires, CCW C2K Wheels
Racing Brake Rotors, stainless lines, MT800 Brake pads
HD Rear Axles, Toe Links, Trailing Arms, Lower Control Arms
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:37 AM   #53
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,898
keep on pushing the modding limits...lol...btw I love this thread
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:32 AM   #54
Speed74SS

 
Speed74SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 LPE 650+ CTS-V
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Posts: 1,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by 570hp-lpe View Post
Don't worry, we'll tempt you to spend some of that hard earned cash on your ride as well! (thanks SPEED! LOL See what you started?)
And now you guys that are doing more and more are giving me ideas - thanks alot. Like I haven't spent enough money!! I went to a car get together last night and there were a few nice cars there. One guy I met had a 1000hp GT500, a 2009 Nissan GTR and he had a SRT Challenger with a custom Coach convertible package done and a KB Supercharger putting out about 610 to the flywheel. It looks like the 650 package may have to be an upgrade sometime. I look to you guys to keep me going!!
Speed74SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:45 PM   #55
Windy City

 
Windy City's Avatar
 
Drives: Not enough room here!
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Plainfield, IL
Posts: 1,017
Going, Going, Gone! (In 60 Seconds?)
I'm hoping to hear some new info from Kevin at Lingenfelter next week. He said my motor was done and they were waiting for the trans. He was attending a "Track Day" Friday that RPM Transmissions was sponsoring.

Hopefully something they were doing was applicable to the Camaro! Yup, it must be a real b**ch when you "have to" go to the track for work.

Lucky bastard! Kevin has ADM sending over a boost gauge for my car and we are adding that.

Seen a car in VR with white stripes like mine today a few miles from my house. Told my girl, "Wish we were driving mine!" but she had no sympathy. Said I was the one who had to "send it away" right away. But that's ok, cause it's gunna be a bad puppy when it finds it's way home!


Speed, sound like your still having fun. Face hurt?
__________________
BEWARE OF THE LPE BROTHERHOOD!
Remember: You can sleep in your car, but you can't drive your house!
Windy City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:23 PM   #56
mws444


 
mws444's Avatar
 
Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: El Paso
Posts: 2,962
Now I miss my car, the El Paso owners are getting together, and I am car-less. Oh well at least I can try to get them together when she comes home. My wife is looking at granite and marble, damn bathroom is going to cost more than the LPE work. Bad part is she is still talking about the kitchen, I am trying to talk her into one project a year, you know the economy is bad stuff, I hope she buys it.
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:21 PM   #57
RS-SS2
 
RS-SS2's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro, 09 mini, 01 3500
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 377
Wow, I went away for the weekend and missed lots of action here. MWS congrats on your upgrade looks like all three of us that were on the fed ex truck together all upgraded. Really glad everything went over well with your Wife and I know exactly what you mean when you say you really miss your car.

570LPE, I don't think I will be doing anything else to the car this year besides what is being done at LPE. They are doing the 650pkg with the coil covers,Borla catback exhaust, dual disc clutch and heavy duty rear axle half shafts. I may get into the suspension in a year or so.

Al's we need now is for someone to chime in who's getting the LS7 750hp or the LS7 800hp pkg.
__________________
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood
RS-SS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:31 PM   #58
600hp-lpe


 
600hp-lpe's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS RS RJT MN6
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City View Post
Going, Going, Gone! (In 60 Seconds?)
I'm hoping to hear some new info from Kevin at Lingenfelter next week. He said my motor was done and they were waiting for the trans. He was attending a "Track Day" Friday that RPM Transmissions was sponsoring.

Hopefully something they were doing was applicable to the Camaro! Yup, it must be a real b**ch when you "have to" go to the track for work.

Lucky bastard! Kevin has ADM sending over a boost gauge for my car and we are adding that.

Seen a car in VR with white stripes like mine today a few miles from my house. Told my girl, "Wish we were driving mine!" but she had no sympathy. Said I was the one who had to "send it away" right away. But that's ok, cause it's gunna be a bad puppy when it finds it's way home!


Speed, sound like your still having fun. Face hurt? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Great minds think alike.

I spoke with andy at ADM for the boost gauge as well.. he mentioned that he was already sending one to LPE.. he was adding mine to the shipment going to LPE as well. I sent an email to TIM but had not talked to him yet. Please tell Kevin the second boost gauge is for WO# 3611 (Dan Howard) - thanks.

Rs-ss2 and Speed, the boost guage is just released from ADM and starts shipping tomorrow(tuesday 9/8). very slick.. $299.00 + shipping. looks like it is worth it!

Rs-ss2, are you upgrading to the LPE lighter flywheel (steel and is 5 lbs. lighter than stock) as part of the clutch setup? what is the cost on the whole clutch/pres plate/twin disk setup (parts only)?

I am getting ready to slow down on extra's as well. I just went over $20K for mods with the latest purchase being racing brake rotors (thanks DOC). I still havn't purchased rims/tires, and I still don't have the car yet LOL.
__________________
2010 2SS/RS RJT 6SP
600 HP Lingenfelter package 526 RWHP 491 RWTRQ
Pedders Justice package with Z-bar and supercar coilovers
LPE ZR-1 twin disc Clutch, LPE rear w/3.73 gears
NHRA cert. 8.50 CM 10 point roll cage, Cobra racing Seats
Gforce 5 PT. Harnesses, MOMO steering wheel and pedals
285/35/19 Bridgestone RE-11 Tires, CCW 19X10 SP16A Wheels
315/30/18 Front, 335/30/18 Rear Hoosier tires, CCW C2K Wheels
Racing Brake Rotors, stainless lines, MT800 Brake pads
HD Rear Axles, Toe Links, Trailing Arms, Lower Control Arms
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:49 PM   #59
600hp-lpe


 
600hp-lpe's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS RS RJT MN6
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,701
Hey I have a question for everyone.. should we be checking into a seperate OIL cooler?

the camaro has the oil cooler in the radiator. When I was talking to Mike at Pedders, he mentioned that they were running in TX on a roadcourse on a hot day, and they did a couple laps and had to let the car cool down as it was pushing the underhood temps real high. I believe that was NOT with pete's car (which is now procharged).. it was their other Camaro which is a stock LS3.

If any of you are drag racing and start running hot laps (getting torwards the finals), you get back in line and run again quickly.. you will be running with a heat soaked engine. Good thing is we have a seperate gauge.. how much will the S/C add to underhood temps?

Do we need to worry about this or not? thoughts?
Should we be looking into a seperate oil cooler for the oil to pull that out of the radiator?
__________________
2010 2SS/RS RJT 6SP
600 HP Lingenfelter package 526 RWHP 491 RWTRQ
Pedders Justice package with Z-bar and supercar coilovers
LPE ZR-1 twin disc Clutch, LPE rear w/3.73 gears
NHRA cert. 8.50 CM 10 point roll cage, Cobra racing Seats
Gforce 5 PT. Harnesses, MOMO steering wheel and pedals
285/35/19 Bridgestone RE-11 Tires, CCW 19X10 SP16A Wheels
315/30/18 Front, 335/30/18 Rear Hoosier tires, CCW C2K Wheels
Racing Brake Rotors, stainless lines, MT800 Brake pads
HD Rear Axles, Toe Links, Trailing Arms, Lower Control Arms
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:13 PM   #60
Windy City

 
Windy City's Avatar
 
Drives: Not enough room here!
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Plainfield, IL
Posts: 1,017
Someone had made mention about a trans oil cooler (being as my car is an auto) and I thought I would ask RPM. I can't see where an addition engine oil cooler would be needed. I know i will not ever take my car to a road course (have other cars for that) but it will be at the strip periodically. I'll see what I can find out in the next day or 2.

570, ya think those rotors are worth the bread? I thought about it but have a hard time justifying it.

I got my 4 post lift in this weekend, now I just need to get the car back!

Glad I got my car there when I did, sound like there's quiet a traffic jam there!

I think we need an all blown Camaro get together!
__________________
BEWARE OF THE LPE BROTHERHOOD!
Remember: You can sleep in your car, but you can't drive your house!
Windy City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:48 AM   #61
Speed74SS

 
Speed74SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 LPE 650+ CTS-V
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Posts: 1,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by 570hp-lpe View Post
Great minds think alike.

I spoke with andy at ADM for the boost gauge as well.. he mentioned that he was already sending one to LPE.. he was adding mine to the shipment going to LPE as well. I sent an email to TIM but had not talked to him yet. Please tell Kevin the second boost gauge is for WO# 3611 (Dan Howard) - thanks.

Rs-ss2 and Speed, the boost guage is just released from ADM and starts shipping tomorrow(tuesday 9/8). very slick.. $299.00 + shipping. looks like it is worth it!

Rs-ss2, are you upgrading to the LPE lighter flywheel (steel and is 5 lbs. lighter than stock) as part of the clutch setup? what is the cost on the whole clutch/pres plate/twin disk setup (parts only)?

I am getting ready to slow down on extra's as well. I just went over $20K for mods with the latest purchase being racing brake rotors (thanks DOC). I still havn't purchased rims/tires, and I still don't have the car yet LOL.

I might have to look into the boost gauge for next year, as well as the clutch and flywheel. It lookslike you are doing everything right and I can't wait to see your car!!
Speed74SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:51 AM   #62
Speed74SS

 
Speed74SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 LPE 650+ CTS-V
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Posts: 1,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City View Post
Someone had made mention about a trans oil cooler (being as my car is an auto) and I thought I would ask RPM. I can't see where an addition engine oil cooler would be needed. I know i will not ever take my car to a road course (have other cars for that) but it will be at the strip periodically. I'll see what I can find out in the next day or 2.

570, ya think those rotors are worth the bread? I thought about it but have a hard time justifying it.

I got my 4 post lift in this weekend, now I just need to get the car back!

Glad I got my car there when I did, sound like there's quiet a traffic jam there!

I think we need an all blown Camaro get together!
A get together would be awesome!! I hope your car is getting closer and I can't wait to see the results. I am sure you will have a smile on your face for quite a while.
Speed74SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:12 AM   #63
600hp-lpe


 
600hp-lpe's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS RS RJT MN6
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City View Post
Someone had made mention about a trans oil cooler (being as my car is an auto) and I thought I would ask RPM. I can't see where an addition engine oil cooler would be needed. I know i will not ever take my car to a road course (have other cars for that) but it will be at the strip periodically. I'll see what I can find out in the next day or 2.

570, ya think those rotors are worth the bread? I thought about it but have a hard time justifying it.

I got my 4 post lift in this weekend, now I just need to get the car back!

Glad I got my car there when I did, sound like there's quiet a traffic jam there!

I think we need an all blown Camaro get together!
the rotors save 4.5 lbs each of unsprung weight.. that's 9 lbs off my car. every little bit helps. My car is going on a diet.
__________________
2010 2SS/RS RJT 6SP
600 HP Lingenfelter package 526 RWHP 491 RWTRQ
Pedders Justice package with Z-bar and supercar coilovers
LPE ZR-1 twin disc Clutch, LPE rear w/3.73 gears
NHRA cert. 8.50 CM 10 point roll cage, Cobra racing Seats
Gforce 5 PT. Harnesses, MOMO steering wheel and pedals
285/35/19 Bridgestone RE-11 Tires, CCW 19X10 SP16A Wheels
315/30/18 Front, 335/30/18 Rear Hoosier tires, CCW C2K Wheels
Racing Brake Rotors, stainless lines, MT800 Brake pads
HD Rear Axles, Toe Links, Trailing Arms, Lower Control Arms
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:41 AM   #64
600hp-lpe


 
600hp-lpe's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS RS RJT MN6
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City View Post
Someone had made mention about a trans oil cooler (being as my car is an auto) and I thought I would ask RPM. I can't see where an addition engine oil cooler would be needed. I know i will not ever take my car to a road course (have other cars for that) but it will be at the strip periodically. I'll see what I can find out in the next day or 2.

570, ya think those rotors are worth the bread? I thought about it but have a hard time justifying it.

I got my 4 post lift in this weekend, now I just need to get the car back!

Glad I got my car there when I did, sound like there's quiet a traffic jam there!

I think we need an all blown Camaro get together!
Trans cooler outside the radiator for the auto's is a good idea.

I think all the SS's have an oil Cooler.. I'm not sure.. don't we? where else is 8.6 QTS of oil going? I don't have a car to check it out yet..?? Speed? you got an M6? is there and engine oil cooler? what lines are going into the radiator? Want to check for us? thanks Buddy!

One of my friends has a lift.. I can use it whenever I need it.. they sure come in handy...


A get together would be nice.. only problem is who gets the home track? LOL
I want to get the upgraded half shafts first for the rear before I go drag racing.. I also want to get some cheap 18" rims and drag slicks that fit the back. It's going to have to be in the spring for me.. those are my winter projects.
__________________
2010 2SS/RS RJT 6SP
600 HP Lingenfelter package 526 RWHP 491 RWTRQ
Pedders Justice package with Z-bar and supercar coilovers
LPE ZR-1 twin disc Clutch, LPE rear w/3.73 gears
NHRA cert. 8.50 CM 10 point roll cage, Cobra racing Seats
Gforce 5 PT. Harnesses, MOMO steering wheel and pedals
285/35/19 Bridgestone RE-11 Tires, CCW 19X10 SP16A Wheels
315/30/18 Front, 335/30/18 Rear Hoosier tires, CCW C2K Wheels
Racing Brake Rotors, stainless lines, MT800 Brake pads
HD Rear Axles, Toe Links, Trailing Arms, Lower Control Arms
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:32 PM   #65
mws444


 
mws444's Avatar
 
Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: El Paso
Posts: 2,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by RS-SS2 View Post
Wow, I went away for the weekend and missed lots of action here. MWS congrats on your upgrade looks like all three of us that were on the fed ex truck together all upgraded. Really glad everything went over well with your Wife and I know exactly what you mean when you say you really miss your car.

570LPE, I don't think I will be doing anything else to the car this year besides what is being done at LPE. They are doing the 650pkg with the coil covers,Borla catback exhaust, dual disc clutch and heavy duty rear axle half shafts. I may get into the suspension in a year or so.

Al's we need now is for someone to chime in who's getting the LS7 750hp or the LS7 800hp pkg.
Looks like we are having the same work done up there, but I went with the Corsa cat backs.
Have you got a completion date yet?
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:38 PM   #66
RS-SS2
 
RS-SS2's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro, 09 mini, 01 3500
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by 570hp-lpe View Post
Great minds think alike.

I spoke with andy at ADM for the boost gauge as well.. he mentioned that he was already sending one to LPE.. he was adding mine to the shipment going to LPE as well. I sent an email to TIM but had not talked to him yet. Please tell Kevin the second boost gauge is for WO# 3611 (Dan Howard) - thanks.

Rs-ss2 and Speed, the boost guage is just released from ADM and starts shipping tomorrow(tuesday 9/8). very slick.. $299.00 + shipping. looks like it is worth it!

Rs-ss2, are you upgrading to the LPE lighter flywheel (steel and is 5 lbs. lighter than stock) as part of the clutch setup? what is the cost on the whole clutch/pres plate/twin disk setup (parts only)?

I am getting ready to slow down on extra's as well. I just went over $20K for mods with the latest purchase being racing brake rotors (thanks DOC). I still havn't purchased rims/tires, and I still don't have the car yet LOL.
570-HP, I'm not sure what the price is for parts alone on the dual disk clutch but installed it is 1,595.00. From what I understand they were going to do a after market dual disc racing clutch and then felt it was a bit rough for a mostly street driven car. They have been working on adapting the ZR1 dual disk to work with our drive trains and have finished up the testing. It sounds like this set up will be more street / strip friendly.
__________________
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood
RS-SS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:43 PM   #67
RS-SS2
 
RS-SS2's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro, 09 mini, 01 3500
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws444 View Post
Looks like we are having the same work done up there, but I went with the Corsa cat backs.
Have you got a completion date yet?
mws, No completion date yet hoping to hear something today or tomorrow. I know they have allot of cars there right now and at least 4 of them are 650hp pkgs.
__________________
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood
RS-SS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 08:11 PM   #68
Windy City

 
Windy City's Avatar
 
Drives: Not enough room here!
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Plainfield, IL
Posts: 1,017
4 @ 650 HP, 2600 HP COOL! Sounds like we're talking about planes now!
__________________
BEWARE OF THE LPE BROTHERHOOD!
Remember: You can sleep in your car, but you can't drive your house!
Windy City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 08:39 PM   #69
Speed74SS

 
Speed74SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 LPE 650+ CTS-V
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Posts: 1,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by 570hp-lpe View Post
Trans cooler outside the radiator for the auto's is a good idea.

I think all the SS's have an oil Cooler.. I'm not sure.. don't we? where else is 8.6 QTS of oil going? I don't have a car to check it out yet..?? Speed? you got an M6? is there and engine oil cooler? what lines are going into the radiator? Want to check for us? thanks Buddy!

One of my friends has a lift.. I can use it whenever I need it.. they sure come in handy...


A get together would be nice.. only problem is who gets the home track? LOL
I want to get the upgraded half shafts first for the rear before I go drag racing.. I also want to get some cheap 18" rims and drag slicks that fit the back. It's going to have to be in the spring for me.. those are my winter projects.

Yep - the LS3 has the engine oil cooler. Man, you guys are killing me. I can't wait until your cars are done, you are going to love it!!! Here are the ideas for next year....

ZR1 clutch & flywheel - HD Half Shafts - Rims & DR - Boost Gauge? - Transmission upgrade? - 650 package??

Good stuff guys - keep it coming
Speed74SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:08 PM   #70
600hp-lpe


 
600hp-lpe's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS RS RJT MN6
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed74SS View Post
Yep - the LS3 has the engine oil cooler. Man, you guys are killing me. I can't wait until your cars are done, you are going to love it!!! Here are the ideas for next year....

ZR1 clutch & flywheel - HD Half Shafts - Rims & DR - Boost Gauge? - Transmission upgrade? - 650 package??

Good stuff guys - keep it coming
Speed, Thanks for admiring your car and checking that out for me..

I like your upgrade plans for next year.

P.S. - My wife said I am talking to you guys more than her.. I gotta go and spend some Quality time with her..
__________________
2010 2SS/RS RJT 6SP
600 HP Lingenfelter package 526 RWHP 491 RWTRQ
Pedders Justice package with Z-bar and supercar coilovers
LPE ZR-1 twin disc Clutch, LPE rear w/3.73 gears
NHRA cert. 8.50 CM 10 point roll cage, Cobra racing Seats
Gforce 5 PT. Harnesses, MOMO steering wheel and pedals
285/35/19 Bridgestone RE-11 Tires, CCW 19X10 SP16A Wheels
315/30/18 Front, 335/30/18 Rear Hoosier tires, CCW C2K Wheels
Racing Brake Rotors, stainless lines, MT800 Brake pads
HD Rear Axles, Toe Links, Trailing Arms, Lower Control Arms
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:54 AM   #71
600hp-lpe


 
600hp-lpe's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS RS RJT MN6
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,701
My car has arrived at Courtesy Chevrolet.
It is getting it's dealer prep at Courtesy and will be picked up by LPE.
I am now in the LPE queue.
I am 2 weeks out from them starting on my car (at least).

I need to wait for a few others that are in process to get assembled and out the door before my project gets started there..

Here's to hoping you guys get your cars done and shipped soon!!
__________________
2010 2SS/RS RJT 6SP
600 HP Lingenfelter package 526 RWHP 491 RWTRQ
Pedders Justice package with Z-bar and supercar coilovers
LPE ZR-1 twin disc Clutch, LPE rear w/3.73 gears
NHRA cert. 8.50 CM 10 point roll cage, Cobra racing Seats
Gforce 5 PT. Harnesses, MOMO steering wheel and pedals
285/35/19 Bridgestone RE-11 Tires, CCW 19X10 SP16A Wheels
315/30/18 Front, 335/30/18 Rear Hoosier tires, CCW C2K Wheels
Racing Brake Rotors, stainless lines, MT800 Brake pads
HD Rear Axles, Toe Links, Trailing Arms, Lower Control Arms
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:47 PM   #72
Speed74SS

 
Speed74SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 LPE 650+ CTS-V
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Posts: 1,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by 570hp-lpe View Post
My car has arrived at Courtesy Chevrolet.
It is getting it's dealer prep at Courtesy and will be picked up by LPE.
I am now in the LPE queue.
I am 2 weeks out from them starting on my car (at least).

I need to wait for a few others that are in process to get assembled and out the door before my project gets started there..

Here's to hoping you guys get your cars done and shipped soon!!
Awesome - it is going to begin soon!!! Congrats on your car coming in - thats a good feeling to be one step closer.
Speed74SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:12 PM   #73
600hp-lpe


 
600hp-lpe's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS RS RJT MN6
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed74SS View Post
Awesome - it is going to begin soon!!! Congrats on your car coming in - thats a good feeling to be one step closer.
I don't mind waiting while it is at LPE... it will not be too long. Eventually they will get sick of looking at it and get it done! I am sure they have a good, safe spot to park it in in the yard.
__________________
2010 2SS/RS RJT 6SP
600 HP Lingenfelter package 526 RWHP 491 RWTRQ
Pedders Justice package with Z-bar and supercar coilovers
LPE ZR-1 twin disc Clutch, LPE rear w/3.73 gears
NHRA cert. 8.50 CM 10 point roll cage, Cobra racing Seats
Gforce 5 PT. Harnesses, MOMO steering wheel and pedals
285/35/19 Bridgestone RE-11 Tires, CCW 19X10 SP16A Wheels
315/30/18 Front, 335/30/18 Rear Hoosier tires, CCW C2K Wheels
Racing Brake Rotors, stainless lines, MT800 Brake pads
HD Rear Axles, Toe Links, Trailing Arms, Lower Control Arms
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:35 PM   #74
mws444


 
mws444's Avatar
 
Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: El Paso
Posts: 2,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by 570hp-lpe View Post
I don't mind waiting while it is at LPE... it will not be too long. Eventually they will get sick of looking at it and get it done! I am sure they have a good, safe spot to park it in in the yard.
Yeah, I was one of the October 08 preorders, that wait was a lot harder to deal with. For a while there I was figuring Sept. production, arrived here in early July. With LPE at leat we know we have a car and it will arrive after being Lingenfeltered.
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:47 PM   #75
600hp-lpe


 
600hp-lpe's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS RS RJT MN6
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws444 View Post
Yeah, I was one of the October 08 preorders, that wait was a lot harder to deal with. For a while there I was figuring Sept. production, arrived here in early July. With LPE at leat we know we have a car and it will arrive after being Lingenfeltered.
I agree.
Best part is you can track it easily pretty sure they use Fed-ex.

Kinda cool saying i had my LPE modded car delivered by Fed-ex.. don't ya think?

Is that who you used Speed? RS?
__________________
2010 2SS/RS RJT 6SP
600 HP Lingenfelter package 526 RWHP 491 RWTRQ
Pedders Justice package with Z-bar and supercar coilovers
LPE ZR-1 twin disc Clutch, LPE rear w/3.73 gears
NHRA cert. 8.50 CM 10 point roll cage, Cobra racing Seats
Gforce 5 PT. Harnesses, MOMO steering wheel and pedals
285/35/19 Bridgestone RE-11 Tires, CCW 19X10 SP16A Wheels
315/30/18 Front, 335/30/18 Rear Hoosier tires, CCW C2K Wheels
Racing Brake Rotors, stainless lines, MT800 Brake pads
HD Rear Axles, Toe Links, Trailing Arms, Lower Control Arms
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lingenfelter 2010 Camaro Engine Packages Including New Vehicle Now Available Tim@Lingenfelter Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 6 06-18-2010 07:11 AM
Lingenfelter 2010 Camaro Engine Packages - up to 800hp! Sizzox 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 108 04-14-2010 07:09 PM
My Lingenfelter Camaro Build Speed74SS Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 244 10-08-2009 10:00 PM
Lingenfelter Supercharged Camaro makes 600 RWHP!! Kevin@Lingenfelter Forced Induction - V8 219 06-24-2009 02:26 PM
Three 2010 Camaros Arrive at Lingenfelter Performance Engineering Sizzox 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 25 04-26-2009 01:15 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.