Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Cam Motion
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions From and for the site staff.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2009, 01:03 AM   #126
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,298
Wow...did this thread get waaaay off topic!

But, sine we are talking tex mex.....

This place, Taco Garage, is where it's at!

This is the place to go if you are in San Antonio and want some real Mexican food. LOVe this place...and is a regular hangout of mine.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 07:24 AM   #127
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,861
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
Im an all nighter..balance and rotate all tires...lol
....lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynAgain View Post
oh rly? Well I hope you have a manual cause I'm all about the stick and shift gears.

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Wow...did this thread get waaaay off topic!

But, sine we are talking tex mex.....

This place, Taco Garage, is where it's at!

This is the place to go if you are in San Antonio and want some real Mexican food. LOVe this place...and is a regular hangout of mine.
noice
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:29 AM   #128
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD
 
KILLER74Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 5,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynAgain View Post
Thanks! She has really nice boots


She has boots on... Oh she does...
__________________

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:27 PM   #129
zebra
just can't seem to leave
 
zebra's Avatar
 
Drives: your mom wild!!
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: cold & windy
Posts: 11,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribone View Post
So are you walking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynAgain View Post
...
i ain't gt no monies, remember? :(

one day... i'll be able to eat out again - maybe even something not on the dollar menu
__________________
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:04 AM   #130
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,836
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
i ain't gt no monies, remember? :(

one day... i'll be able to eat out again - maybe even something not on the dollar menu
Next time you're in my neck of the woods, stop by and name the place. I'm treatin'
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:39 PM   #131
zebra
just can't seem to leave
 
zebra's Avatar
 
Drives: your mom wild!!
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: cold & windy
Posts: 11,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Next time you're in my neck of the woods, stop by and name the place. I'm treatin'
awww... Randy! you're so awesome!!
__________________
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:41 PM   #132
Camaro_Corvette
36.833283,-76.021958
 
Camaro_Corvette's Avatar
 
Drives: Team 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Wow...did this thread get waaaay off topic!

But, sine we are talking tex mex.....

This place, Taco Garage, is where it's at!

This is the place to go if you are in San Antonio and want some real Mexican food. LOVe this place...and is a regular hangout of mine.
Okay, In January, I'll be in San Antonio, and I'll give this place the ultimate test. If you want, you can meet me out there
__________________
Camaro_Corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:07 AM   #133
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,298
Absolutely! Just let me know when. How long you going to be in town. Because, if you are in town longer, you'll need to go by Pappasito's too. This would be a little higher priced, but you get fancier service and super quality food. Worked there for 6 years...great stuff. Just don't go all that often because it's waaaaay out of my way and pricey.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:05 PM   #134
garcmol


 
garcmol's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ft. Mitchell, Alabama
Posts: 7,382
Hey Mods, thanks for all that you do in here. I've never seen so much information (and people willing to share it, lol) in one website.

I enjoy this site very much. Merry Christmas to all of you and have a great New Year!
__________________
Pedders Pace Car Package, Injen CAI, Flowmaster AT, AAC Lighting, ZL1 fascia/skirts, RKSport Ram Air hood, vented fenders, painted stripes (Gary's Customz), Honor and Valor badged (Thank you, John)
garcmol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:17 PM   #135
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
Hey Mods, thanks for all that you do in here. I've never seen so much information (and people willing to share it, lol) in one website.

I enjoy this site very much. Merry Christmas to all of you and have a great New Year!
The members make it worth it.
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:16 PM   #136
tribone
Cruisin' the Caribbean ..
 
tribone's Avatar
 
Drives: Powered by LSX
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Camaroland
Posts: 6,192
Send a message via AIM to tribone Send a message via Yahoo to tribone
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
The members make it worth it.
__________________

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:06 PM   #137
DGthe3
Moderator.ca
 
DGthe3's Avatar
 
Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Niagara, Canada
Posts: 21,983
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
Hey Mods, thanks for all that you do in here. I've never seen so much information (and people willing to share it, lol) in one website.

I enjoy this site very much. Merry Christmas to all of you and have a great New Year!
We do it for the community
__________________
Note, if I've gotten any facts wrong in the above, just ignore any points I made with them
__________________
don't believe a thing you read about the next gen Camaro -- as history has proven time and time again:

WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT FUTURE PRODUCT PLANS PERIOD FbodFather
__________________

Camaro5 Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:07 PM   #138
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
We do it for the community
We do it for the streets!!!lol
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 11:28 PM   #139
tribone
Cruisin' the Caribbean ..
 
tribone's Avatar
 
Drives: Powered by LSX
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Camaroland
Posts: 6,192
Send a message via AIM to tribone Send a message via Yahoo to tribone
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
We do it for the streets!!!lol
We do it for the love of the Camaro!!
__________________

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 11:34 PM   #140
Camaro_Corvette
36.833283,-76.021958
 
Camaro_Corvette's Avatar
 
Drives: Team 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Absolutely! Just let me know when. How long you going to be in town. Because, if you are in town longer, you'll need to go by Pappasito's too. This would be a little higher priced, but you get fancier service and super quality food. Worked there for 6 years...great stuff. Just don't go all that often because it's waaaaay out of my way and pricey.
My company pays the bills whenever I'm on the road. I'll be up there the 24th thru the 31st of Jan. My biggest show of the year. I'm freaking out about it.Glad it is over early, that way the rest of my year is a breeze.
__________________
Camaro_Corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:54 AM   #141
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
Hey Mods, thanks for all that you do in here. I've never seen so much information (and people willing to share it, lol) in one website.

I enjoy this site very much. Merry Christmas to all of you and have a great New Year!


Thank you! And a very Merry Christmas to you too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
My company pays the bills whenever I'm on the road. I'll be up there the 24th thru the 31st of Jan. My biggest show of the year. I'm freaking out about it.Glad it is over early, that way the rest of my year is a breeze.
SWEEEET. So, where you gonna take me first?!?! HA! Actually, I took Chris (Orrrrrrr, he took us out..) to Pappasito's when he came to town over summer. Good times...not enough time, but it was fun!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:11 PM   #142
zebra
just can't seem to leave
 
zebra's Avatar
 
Drives: your mom wild!!
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: cold & windy
Posts: 11,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
We do it for the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
We do it for the streets!!!lol
don't lie... y'all do it for the paychecks & free Camaros (ZR1 if you're Junkie)
__________________
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:42 PM   #143
DGthe3
Moderator.ca
 
DGthe3's Avatar
 
Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Niagara, Canada
Posts: 21,983
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
MEMBERS OF CAMARO5.COM.....

As a member of this site, there might come a time when you need help from an Administrator or a Moderator. We are sure it would help you to know who your Admins and Mods are to make it easier in contacting one of us should there be a question or should a problem arise.

If you have site related questions, questions about fixing posts, etc, send a PM to a Moderator first with detailed info on the query. We will return your PM at our earliest convenience. Also, look towards the bottom of the forum web page. There will be a block for currently active users. Moderators and Admins usernames will show up in bright red, a seperate color than the other members.

We want to make sure everyone enjoys their stay!!!

Administrators:
Tran
MarkLS2
Moderators:
Mindz
TAG UR IT
Moose
Dragoneye
KILLER74Z28
DGthe3
gtahvit
radz282003
Milk 1027
Camaro_Corvette
The_Blur
CamaroSpike23
tribone

This is a helpful link to your Moderators list and the forums they control.
Mindz ... you need to update this post
__________________
Note, if I've gotten any facts wrong in the above, just ignore any points I made with them
__________________
don't believe a thing you read about the next gen Camaro -- as history has proven time and time again:

WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT FUTURE PRODUCT PLANS PERIOD FbodFather
__________________

Camaro5 Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 05:25 PM   #144
The_Blur
Moderator, USN
 
The_Blur's Avatar
 
Drives: 6.2L of AWESOME! 2011 L99 2SS
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NAS Pensacola
Posts: 14,191
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
Mindz ... you need to update this post
He's such a slacker.
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 05:47 PM   #145
Mindz
E.B.A.H.
 
Mindz's Avatar
 
Drives: you wild...
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Posts: 18,179
Me? What are you talking about?

(Radio edit)

__________________
Blue Rush, 2010 SS [Car of the Week 3/22/2010] Traded in on...ZLZBUBB, 2013 ZL1
Mindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:15 PM   #146
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
MEMBERS OF CAMARO5.COM.....

As a member of this site, there might come a time when you need help from an Administrator or a Moderator. We are sure it would help you to know who your Admins and Mods are to make it easier in contacting one of us should there be a question or should a problem arise.

If you have site related questions, questions about fixing posts, etc, send a PM to a Moderator first with detailed info on the query. We will return your PM at our earliest convenience. Also, look towards the bottom of the forum web page. There will be a block for currently active users. Moderators and Admins usernames will show up in bright red, a seperate color than the other members.

We want to make sure everyone enjoys their stay!!!

Administrators:
Tran
MarkLS2
Moderators:

TAG UR IT
Moose
Dragoneye
KILLER74Z28
DGthe3
gtahvit
radz282003
Milk 1027
CamaroSpike23
Camaro_Corvette
The_Blur
tribone
Mindz

This is a helpful link to your Moderators list and the forums they control.
Hey, Mr. Overzealous Moderator....don't make me put you back at the end of the line again!

TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:22 PM   #147
Tactical Z
Banned
 
Drives: Nissan Titan
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 8,684
Mindz is a mod now? Can I be one?

Congrats Mindz.
Tactical Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:23 PM   #148
Camaro_Corvette
36.833283,-76.021958
 
Camaro_Corvette's Avatar
 
Drives: Team 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Hey, Mr. Overzealous Moderator....don't make me put you back at the end of the line again!

LMAO!!!
__________________
Camaro_Corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:29 PM   #149
DGthe3
Moderator.ca
 
DGthe3's Avatar
 
Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Niagara, Canada
Posts: 21,983
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Z View Post
Mindz is a mod now?
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Z View Post
Can I be one?
no
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Z View Post
Congrats Mindz.
__________________
Note, if I've gotten any facts wrong in the above, just ignore any points I made with them
__________________
don't believe a thing you read about the next gen Camaro -- as history has proven time and time again:

WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT FUTURE PRODUCT PLANS PERIOD FbodFather
__________________

Camaro5 Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:43 PM   #150
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,298
^

TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.