Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2009, 05:40 PM   #171
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by 570hp-lpe View Post
Somebody with a credit card machine and a truckload of tires that fit stock rims and a portable tire mounting/balancing machine will absolutely make a killing!

Got beat on the track? go to the Midway and do an upgrade! LOL
Yep I am adding that to the todo list
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:58 PM   #172
Mod4SS
Resident Expert
 
Mod4SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Supercharged 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: South Alabama
Posts: 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
Race car low 5's....street car I have been into the 9's but stay in the low 10's
Nice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
I am trying to decide if we should have a tire vendor there at the event
Yes, please.
__________________
Mod4SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:01 PM   #173
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator4SS View Post
Nice...



Yes, please.
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:13 PM   #174
tones2SS


 
tones2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 Roush S3 '16 Ram Sport 4X4
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,861
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdogg149 View Post
Eitherway guys bring what you got. Money does buy you a honor to the LPE brotherhood. My father has a LPE vette. But I can say thats alot of money spent for the pride of saying its a LPE. Either way you look at it. The supercharger is a maggie, suspension pedders, brakes brembo, and so on. Parts are parts doesn't make a dang who puts them on. I too am a autocrosser and look to dominate in that area. My car is getting all packaged up and leaving out for SEMA. (goes that makes it more of a honor with alot less spent) free parts to go with it. See ya in the magizines fellows.
Sounds good. Please take some pics of your baby @ SEMA!
tones2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:36 PM   #175
mws444


 
mws444's Avatar
 
Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: El Paso
Posts: 2,965
Hey Lawman
To each their own brother, it is all about the fun we have with our cars. It's all good.
Just dont get your feellings hurt if one of these over priced LPE's just inches you out on race day.
Look forward to seeing some pics of your ride from SEMA.
__________________
Lingenfelter forged balanced and blueprinted LS3, Maggie TVS 2300 LPE 9.5" Rearend 3.73,LPE dual disk clutch,10/14 rib belt drive,
MTI shifter,RPM Level VI,Corsa stainless cat back, Racing Brake Rotors, LPE calipers, LPE twin fuel pumps, American Racing long tube headers, GT9 cam Port and polished heads and an ADM majic tune.
701 RWHP,Fully Pedderized w/complete bushings and Sportsryder Supercar Remote resevior coilovers.
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:04 PM   #176
Speed74SS

 
Speed74SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 LPE 650+ CTS-V
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Posts: 1,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdogg149 View Post
Eitherway guys bring what you got. Money does buy you a honor to the LPE brotherhood. My father has a LPE vette. But I can say thats alot of money spent for the pride of saying its a LPE. Either way you look at it. The supercharger is a maggie, suspension pedders, brakes brembo, and so on. Parts are parts doesn't make a dang who puts them on. I too am a autocrosser and look to dominate in that area. My car is getting all packaged up and leaving out for SEMA. (goes that makes it more of a honor with alot less spent) free parts to go with it. See ya in the magizines fellows.
I am going to try and get out to SEMA, as my brother lives in Vegas and I may be able to get tickets. If I go, I will be sure to check your car out. Have to scope out the competition
__________________
'10 CTS-V : LPE 650+ Package 587hp / 582tq

2.55 Upper / 8.6 Lower / ID850's / Kooks Longtubes / New Era CAI
Speed74SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:08 PM   #177
lawdogg149
 
lawdogg149's Avatar
 
Drives: Corvette ZO6 CSR edition #47
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Calhoun, GA
Posts: 740
See-ya in vegas. drinks on me
lawdogg149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:09 PM   #178
Speed74SS

 
Speed74SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 LPE 650+ CTS-V
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Posts: 1,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdogg149 View Post
See-ya in vegas. drinks on me
I'll hold you to it - should be a good time!!
__________________
'10 CTS-V : LPE 650+ Package 587hp / 582tq

2.55 Upper / 8.6 Lower / ID850's / Kooks Longtubes / New Era CAI
Speed74SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:21 PM   #179
600hp-lpe


 
Drives: 2010
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,697
Speed.. sign up for SEMA ahead of time to get your credentials.. they don't allow walk in's. General public is not allowed. you can register as a car enthusiast or hot rodder.
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:26 PM   #180
Speed74SS

 
Speed74SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 LPE 650+ CTS-V
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Posts: 1,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by 570hp-lpe View Post
Speed.. sign up for SEMA ahead of time to get your credentials.. they don't allow walk in's. General public is not allowed. you can register as a car enthusiast or hot rodder.
My brother knows someone with some connections and I may be able to get tickets from him. Heis chcking and getting back to me tomorrow. Hopefully I can get in!!
__________________
'10 CTS-V : LPE 650+ Package 587hp / 582tq

2.55 Upper / 8.6 Lower / ID850's / Kooks Longtubes / New Era CAI
Speed74SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:32 PM   #181
600hp-lpe


 
Drives: 2010
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed74SS View Post
My brother knows someone with some connections and I may be able to get tickets from him. Heis chcking and getting back to me tomorrow. Hopefully I can get in!!

Well, Free is always nice..! LOL

Hope he comes through for you.

Lawdogg, can you get speed a pass if his connection falls through? Cool that your ride (and you) are going to SEMA. Who's booth is your car going to be in?

I am in Vancouver the week after SEMA, then onto a customer site. I don't want to be on the road for 3 weeks straight, so I am skipping SEMA. I would love to check out the cars, though. I have been to SEMA in the past. It keeps getting better and better..
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:47 PM   #182
lawdogg149
 
lawdogg149's Avatar
 
Drives: Corvette ZO6 CSR edition #47
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Calhoun, GA
Posts: 740
My car will be in the BC racing shocks both with there coil overs. Also will be sporting Hancook's tires and a few others. Hopefully BMR pulls through as well for me. Got there trailing arms and tunnel brace installed.

Last edited by lawdogg149; 10-12-2009 at 10:51 PM. Reason: spell
lawdogg149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:38 PM   #183
600hp-lpe


 
Drives: 2010
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdogg149 View Post
My car will be in the BC racing shocks both with there coil overs. Also will be sporting Hancook's tires and a few others. Hopefully BMR pulls through as well for me. Got there trailing arms and tunnel brace installed.
Hey Lawdog,

WOW.. sounds like you are almost done upgrading your ride. Not too many more parts for you to swap out. At least before SEMA.. LOL I think there are going to be a LOT of new parts for the 2010 camaro there...

Do me a favor and keep on the lookout for an upgrade for the drive shaft.
I think that is going to be the next weak link on all of our modded cars now that we have replaced all the other weak parts and added a good amount of power. Have you upgraded the Rear end half shafts yet? they are a weak link on stock cars, let alone something with power.

Thanks for the tip on the MTI shifter BTW. It was your post that cought my eye on that item. It is an excellent piece. Most of us in this thread that are 6 speeds are now using that item.

Are the hankook tires on stock rims, or you go with something different? what sizes are you using front and rear?
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:50 PM   #184
Mod4SS
Resident Expert
 
Mod4SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Supercharged 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: South Alabama
Posts: 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdogg149 View Post
My car will be in the BC racing shocks both with there coil overs. Also will be sporting Hancook's tires and a few others. Hopefully BMR pulls through as well for me. Got there trailing arms and tunnel brace installed.
Jeremy... make sure you bring back a set of tires for me
__________________
Mod4SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:19 AM   #185
lawdogg149
 
lawdogg149's Avatar
 
Drives: Corvette ZO6 CSR edition #47
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Calhoun, GA
Posts: 740
Tire sale shortly fellows. I have not done the axle shafts yet. havent broke stock ones yet. Also still running stock clutch. 728 hp with 610 rwhp. Driven it like I stole it too. MTI is also still on both stock with 700 hp. I have a thing not to replace some stuff till it breaks. Wheels are undecided at this point maybe BBS or enkei. Black though either way. Hope to see a yall in vegas. (drinks on me remember) Oh yea who's up for a little race down here in ga in april. Sure would like to show yall how we do it down south!!! (me and you junkie all the way too the top. Then I go home with trophy)
lawdogg149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:21 AM   #186
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdogg149 View Post
Tire sale shortly fellows. I have not done the axle shafts yet. havent broke stock ones yet. Also still running stock clutch. 728 hp with 610 rwhp. Driven it like I stole it too. MTI is also still on both stock with 700 hp. I have a thing not to replace some stuff till it breaks. Wheels are undecided at this point maybe BBS or enkei. Black though either way. Hope to see a yall in vegas. (drinks on me remember) Oh yea who's up for a little race down here in ga in april. Sure would like to show yall how we do it down south!!! (me and you junkie all the way too the top. Then I go home with trophy)
LOL..lmao...but yeah we get to race dang near year round here
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:23 AM   #187
lawdogg149
 
lawdogg149's Avatar
 
Drives: Corvette ZO6 CSR edition #47
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Calhoun, GA
Posts: 740
So you want a preshow???
lawdogg149 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lingenfelter Performance Engineering Customers Windy City Forced Induction - V8 7638 08-24-2015 12:14 PM
got my build sheet demomaster Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 18 02-20-2011 11:40 PM
Lingenfelter 2010 Camaro Engine Packages - up to 800hp! Sizzox 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 108 04-14-2010 08:09 PM
My Lingenfelter Camaro Build Speed74SS Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 244 10-08-2009 11:00 PM
Lingenfelter Supercharged Camaro makes 600 RWHP!! Kevin@Lingenfelter Forced Induction - V8 218 06-24-2009 03:26 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.