Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Solo Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 09-11-2009, 01:18 PM   #1
supraman

Drives: 1994 Supra TT
want 2 trade my 80k Supra 4 Camaro!!

Hey all,

While working for the Gov't oversees as a contractor, I've spent the last three years building a 1994 Toyota Supra TT. The car has been Garaged kept the entire time. It's been a three year project building this car. I have invested over 80k building this project.

I bought the car in 2006 w/ 31,000 original miles and since have only ran up
2k on the car. This car has hardly been driven, and has never seen the track!!

She has a brand new, Fully built, fully-forged race motor that was built by Majestic Motorsports on July 04 of 2008. This motor has not yet been broken in, she has 642 miles on current motor, with 33,000 original chassis mileage. This car will continue to be GARAGED UNTIL SOLD or TRADED....

With a very conservative tune for motor break in, these are the #'s she made...

Low boost @ 19lbs she made 630rwhp at 6,000rpm's....The crankshaft was built to handle 10k shifts, we just didn't take it that far.

Mid boost @ 24lbs she made 755rwhp!!!!that's 905 crank/base horsepower.

The motor is "bulletproof" built to handle 1400+ horsepower easily!! With this particular turbo setup, the car can be re-tuned @32lbs at which she will create over 950+ rwhp/1140 base horsepower.

In January of 2007, Titan Motorsports converted my stock auto transmission into a V160 Getrag 6-speed Transmission. The conversion was very expensive, costing me over 19k in parts, labor + towe charge to Orlando, FL.

Mechanically speaking, everything except the intake,charging system, and suspension is practically brand new!!

With all of this being said, I have recently quit my high paying job oversee's and do not have the mechanical knowledge, nor the funds to keep this car.

It's a shame because I've barely had the pleasure of using this vehicle. The car has only seen short trips into my small town, when I'm on my vacations. Basically, in the last three years I have only been in the states for 6-7 weeks total........

And now, I want a more streetable fun ride and the only thing that arouses my attention is the new camaro!! But not just any camaro, I am looking for a black on black camaro 2ss....With camshafts, and b.p.u. (basic performance upgrades) or stock camaro w/ cash, though willing to entertain all offers.

Thought I would try this, before posting the car on a lot of websites....

Josh/ 910-992-1646
Car is located in NC...
supraman is offline   Reply With Quote