Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Redline Goods
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

USA - Southeast AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2009, 09:31 AM   #1
The Crow
 
Drives: 2001 Camaro Supercharged RS
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 133
Talking MIAMI MEET - THURSDAY - SEPT. 17th, 2009



Fall is on it's way and hopefully the weather starts to dry out. More and more events are on there way as well, starting with Murray's Car Show on the 13th, our meet on the 17th and SPEED JAM on October 10th!! Need for all that are planning on attending to contact me to give me their payment for the show or Paypal me the money to SSPMIAMI@aol.com.

Again, it is $30 per person. I need the money before October 1st!!!!

So see you guys at the meet on Thursday the 17th!!!

Date: September 17th, 2009

Time: 8:00 pm

Place: 7040 SW 44th Street, Miami, Florida

Plan: Meet up at the shop at 8pm then cruise to FUDDS by International Mall around 9pm!!

The Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 02:24 PM   #2
jamesfl
BAD 4SS
 
jamesfl's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS with ground effect
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hollywood, FL
Posts: 148
Anyone interested in CAI?

Breathless Performance is finallizing my Procharger install and asked me to see if anyone was interested in a custom cold air intake, they will work with the first customer for a great price, and will Dyno the car before and after the install. I will try to stop by on Thursday so everyone can see their work.

Ask for Ernie at 954-925-7725.

2070-F Tigertail Blvd, Building #2

Dania, Fl 33004



2SS/RS with ground effects, Pro Charger P-1SC-1 supercharger, Kook long tube headers, Corsa Cat back exhaust, MSD wire kit, and a breathless performance tune.


jamesfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 03:38 PM   #3
The Crow
 
Drives: 2001 Camaro Supercharged RS
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 133
Good deal, hope to see the ride out on Thursday!!
The Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:24 PM   #4
XPUPUSTAINSX
 
XPUPUSTAINSX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Transformer
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Miami, Fl.
Posts: 102
Send a message via AIM to XPUPUSTAINSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow View Post


Fall is on it's way and hopefully the weather starts to dry out. More and more events are on there way as well, starting with Murray's Car Show on the 13th, our meet on the 17th and SPEED JAM on October 10th!! Need for all that are planning on attending to contact me to give me their payment for the show or Paypal me the money to SSPMIAMI@aol.com.

Again, it is $30 per person. I need the money before October 1st!!!!

So see you guys at the meet on Thursday the 17th!!!

Date: September 17th, 2009

Time: 8:00 pm

Place: 7040 SW 44th Street, Miami, Florida

Plan: Meet up at the shop at 8pm then cruise to FUDDS by International Mall around 9pm!!

hey Crow....

my brother is Angel with the Z06 and the 98 camaro thats in Michigan

Well im hopefully getting my camaro before speed jam but im deff heading out on thursday, but i'll be out at fudds around 11 or so. i'll tell Angel to see if he wants to go...

but yea if u can pm me so i can get your info so i can meet up on thursday that would be awesome cuz if i go i would be chilling by my self and i don't want to do that.......
__________________
Order# NPFGFC
Delivered on: 12/15/09
2SS/RS Rally Yellow, Automatic, GFX,
Transformers Edition.
XPUPUSTAINSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:45 AM   #5
rudack
Rudack
 
rudack's Avatar
 
Drives: ABM 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Coconut Creek, FL
Posts: 749
Send a message via AIM to rudack Send a message via MSN to rudack
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesfl View Post
Breathless Performance is finallizing my Procharger install and asked me to see if anyone was interested in a custom cold air intake, they will work with the first customer for a great price, and will Dyno the car before and after the install. I will try to stop by on Thursday so everyone can see their work.

Ask for Ernie at 954-925-7725.

2070-F Tigertail Blvd, Building #2

Dania, Fl 33004



2SS/RS with ground effects, Pro Charger P-1SC-1 supercharger, Kook long tube headers, Corsa Cat back exhaust, MSD wire kit, and a breathless performance tune.
Looks like I am the Guinea pig. I will post up all about it in a few weeks once I get it installed and tested.
__________________
ABM 2SS/RS #33390
rudack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:51 AM   #6
The Crow
 
Drives: 2001 Camaro Supercharged RS
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 133
Good Luck rudack, post up pics!!

Hey XPUPUSTAINSX didn't you have an Avalanche before, CONGRATS on the Camaro. Hope to see you at the meet and at SPEED JAM!!!
The Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:03 AM   #7
Matt'sSS
From 2 door to 5 door
 
Matt'sSS's Avatar
 
Drives: C5 Vert->CGM SS RS M6->SRT8 Magnum
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 600
Sould be there tomorrow
Matt'sSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:23 AM   #8
jcamere94z28

 
jcamere94z28's Avatar
 
Drives: None
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 1,315
Ya, I'll be there.
jcamere94z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:35 PM   #9
XPUPUSTAINSX
 
XPUPUSTAINSX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Transformer
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Miami, Fl.
Posts: 102
Send a message via AIM to XPUPUSTAINSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow View Post
Good Luck rudack, post up pics!!

Hey XPUPUSTAINSX didn't you have an Avalanche before, CONGRATS on the Camaro. Hope to see you at the meet and at SPEED JAM!!!

Yea. I still have it untill the car comes in. But I'll be going out in the avi.
__________________
Order# NPFGFC
Delivered on: 12/15/09
2SS/RS Rally Yellow, Automatic, GFX,
Transformers Edition.
XPUPUSTAINSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:11 PM   #10
ISSForged
 
Drives: Fast
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miami
Posts: 18
Might be able to pass by
ISSForged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:52 PM   #11
The Crow
 
Drives: 2001 Camaro Supercharged RS
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 133
Sweet, looks like its going to be another great meet!!
The Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GM Card earnings metalman Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 40 01-22-2010 02:55 PM
BIG MIAMI MEET - THURSDAY - SEPT. 3, 2009!!! The Crow USA - Southeast 8 09-04-2009 09:45 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.