Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Cold Air Inductions
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2010, 03:30 PM   #239
tonys627
Red Robin
 
Drives: victory red v6
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: new jersey
Posts: 6
Tony from roselle park, nj 2010 1lt victory red.
count me in spn_nthny@yahoo.com
tonys627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 03:41 PM   #240
PatsRS

 
PatsRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary Edition
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: North West NJ
Posts: 890
Davey did I pass you on 46 in Budd lake about a week ago? I am in Mt Olive.
PatsRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 11:04 PM   #241
Camaro4Life2011
 
Camaro4Life2011's Avatar
 
Drives: Black Camaro 2LT RS with Sunroof
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 257
Jason...Livingston, NJ...2011 Camaro 2LT...Black on black...
Camaro4Life2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:59 PM   #242
krakzilla
 
krakzilla's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS RS - Black - manual
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Old Bridge, NJ
Posts: 10
Jeff - Old Bridge, NJ - 2011 2SS Black on Black..
krakzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:37 AM   #243
Davey D
 
Davey D's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS VR White Ralley Stripes
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Morris Plains, NJ
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsRS View Post
Davey did I pass you on 46 in Budd lake about a week ago? I am in Mt Olive.
Not me, I haven't been out that way with it yet. I drive 24 from Morristown area to Summit everyday.
Davey D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:40 PM   #244
camarochris1974
 
camarochris1974's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro 1ss/rs sim
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: runnemede,nj
Posts: 79
Send a message via AIM to camarochris1974
Thumbs up

chris e. runnemede nj

2011 1LT/RS BLK/ STOCK FOR NOW .........................9/14/10 traded up for a 2010 sim 1ss/rs m6 loving it!!!!!!!!!!

chrisend74@comcast.net

Last edited by camarochris1974; 09-14-2010 at 07:42 PM.
camarochris1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:17 PM   #245
hipr29
 
hipr29's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 17
[QUOTE=SirBrad;958132]This thread is for anyone living in New Jersey (or anyone that lives close)...the goal is to get organized with an official group/club.

UPCOMING EVENTS
4/10 East Coast Supercharging - Cream Ridge, NJ 11:30 A.M.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67189

I will keep this post updated with all of the members. If you ever wish for me to remove you or update any of your information drop me a message.

Copy and paste the format and I will keep this thread updated. Once you information is added to the list, you can delete your post in order to keep this thread relatively clean and clutter free. Thanks!

New Jersey C5 Member List

1] SirBrad...Brad...Long Branch, NJ...'10 SIM (CGM Stripes)
bradhouser@hotmail.com

2] Darqueling...Chris...Moorestown, NJ...'10 Rally Yellow (Black BB Stripes)
Christopher.E.Hecht@gmail.com

3] dasubman1138...Mike...High Bridge, NJ...'10 Black
da_subman@comcast.net

4] Sstac...Stacy...Galloway, NJ...‘10 CGM
ssutley@gmail.com

5] Showcamaro...Gary...Marlboro, NJ...'10 CGM
showrf@aol.com

6] tjd24...Tom...Tranquility, NJ...'10 SIM RS
tjd24@verizon.net

7] Grand Pa...Phil...Spotswood, NJ...'10 Black RS
pt1007@verizon.net

8] tpsauer...Tom...Maplewood, NJ...'10 Rally Yellow (Black Stripes)
tpsauer@comcast.net

9] Sapper1...Jerry...Bensalem, Pa...'10 Victory Red (Black BB Stripes)
Jshavrnoch@gmail.com

10]bkwagonss...Barry & Alayne...Willingboro, NJ...'10 Victory Red (beige interior)
kiferfam@comcast.net

11]mydreamcar...Vinny...Staten Island, NY...'10 SIM
vinnyj518@aol.com

12]Stooph...Steph...Columbus, NJ...'10 2SS CGM
sreid429@gmail.com

13]Sticker89...Zack...Mt.Laurel...'10 Black 2SS
Stick4244@aol.com

14]G-Man & wife...Trenton, NJ...'10 Victory Red 2LT RS

15]lostinvt...Greg...River Edge, NJ...'10 2LT Yellow (Black Stipes)
gregtopf@gmail.com

16]GOFASTBOATGUY...Chuck & Mary...Brick, NJ...'10 Black 2SS (Silver Stripes)
tscboats@comcast.net

17]apecman116...AJ...Washington Twp.,NJ...'10 Aqua SS/RS (Silver Stripes)
Apecman@verizon.net

18]Bee...GT...Yardley, PA...'10 Rally Yellow 2SS/RS (Black BB Stripes)
onefasstz@comcast.net

19]talwell....Todd....Staten Island, NY....'10 SIM, 69 427 COPO
talwell@yahoo.com

20]JerseyMonte...Mays Landing, NJ...'10 Victory Red 2SS/RS (CGM stripes)
starrider287@aol.com

21]mstrfdsstr...Toms River, NJ...'10 IOM 2SS/RS (CGM Stripes) with lmr stalker package, hurst short throw shifter.
mstrfdsstr@aol.com

22]103FrazzL...Westwood NJ... '10 CGM 2SS/RS (Black Stripes)
leefrazz13@aol.com

23]Pazzo69....Mike...Staten Island, NY '10 2SS/RS Black (Silver Rally Stripes) 6M LS3
pazzo669@yahoo.com

24]Matt TuneTime...Matt...Toms River, NJ...'10 SIM
matt@tunetimeperformance.com

25]JDSWAT1112...Toms River, NJ...Black '10 1SS/RS
jdswat1112@aol.com

26]Camarorss350...Brandon...Hamilton NJ...'10 Black 1SS/RS LS3/6spd

27]Ristaze...Deptford, NJ...'10 IOM (Black Stripes)
Michael@phillyexpress.com

28]Spaceballone Cherry Hill NJ....'10 IOM (GFX,21's)
lburton2007@comcast.net

29]BUUZZZZ...Kevin...Philadelphia, PA...Rally Yellow (Black BB Stripes)
kienej@yahoo.com

30]SRFnSNO...Trenton...'10Rally Yellow 2SS l99
emiller849@hotmail.com

31]Xmicro_SS...Paul...Westchester NY,...'10 SIM 2SS/RS (IOM Interior)
xmicro@optonline.net

32]mjdodd1107...Matt...Hamilton,NJ...'10 ABM 2SS/RS M6 (White Stripes)
mjdodd@gmail.com

33] MARCAJRFAN...marc...Spotsood, NJ...'10 IOM 1LT/RS M6 (Black Stripes)
MARCAJRFAN@AOL.COM

34]BigRich9483...Rich...Clifton, NJ...'10 Black 1SS LMR CAI, SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
BigRich9483@yahoo.com

35]JayDee...Cedar Grove, NJ....'10 Camaro...'10 2LT/RS Black/Black
jdiprenda@gmail.com

36]keydude...Mike...Lumberton, NJ...'10 IOM 2SS
mlabar10@comcast.net

37]8ty8 ls1...Steve...North Hanover, NJ...shares Stooph's CGM SS
skreiser@gmail.com

38]xxbrankxx…Mike…Philadelphia, PA…'10 SIM 2LT/RS
metallicaking85@aol.com

39]jlauber588...JJ...North Brunswick, NJ...'10 SIM 2LT/RS

40]mmaglione...Mike...Jackson, NJ...2LT Aqua Metallic Blue RS
mike.meage07@gmail.com

41]audio321...Bob...Delanco, NJ...‘10 Black
langer.bob@gmail.com

42]MrGazinya...Brian....Southampton, PA...'10 Black 2SS RS

43]CASTIG 2010SS...Michael...West Chester, PA...'10 CGM 2SS
mlcastig@yahoo.com

44]Jims69ss...Jim...Stratford, NJ...'10 Black 2SS RS (Inferno Orange Interior and Rally Stripes)
jims69ss@comcast.net

45]MakGrl...Alexandra...Plainsboro, NJ...'10 ABM
makgrl7@comcast.net

46]tibor...tibor+Edy
tibor1966@comcast.net

47]ArtfulDodger...Art...Moorestown, NJ...'10 Camaro 2SS/RS Black
ajhenry88@yahoo.com

48]Whitey...Billy...Mt Laurel, NJ...'10 CGM
whitey823@gmail.com

49]Panzer VI...Jill...Ewing, NJ...'10 Black SS M6

50]patm...Trenton, NJ...'10 IOM 2LT/RS Cyber Gray Rally Stripes
patmatranga@msn.com

51]presholt33...Tim...Ewing, NJ...'10 SIM 2SS
presholt33@yahoo.com

52]prfireman...Pennsauken, NJ...'10 2SS/RS IOM auto with white bumble bee stripes and Corsa exhaust

53]ejfmopartrader...'10 RS Yellow
ejf0256@comcast.net

54]ssdavidw...David...Somerset, NJ...'10 2SS/RS RJT w/CGM Rally Stripes
david@rjtss.com

55]Jersey Monte...Bob...Mays Landing, NJ...'10 VR 2SS/RS
gr82binsj@aol.com

56]camaromoe...Moe...Pemberton, NJ...'10 Aqua Blue 1SS/RS (Black Stripes)
dobe3161@comcast.net

57]DJSANE720...Paterson, NJ...'10 SS/RS (Black Stripes)
djsane720@gmail.com

58]Tealrs...Danielle...Hamilton, NJ...'10 2SS/RS SIM (Black Stripes)
tealrs@gmail.com

59]Thorny...Tim...Florence, NJ...'10 2LT/RS CGM
ivoryt03@gmail.com

60]bad camaro...Joe...Manalapan, NJ...'10 Yellow SS/RS Supercharger
joe7115@verizon.net

61]billyspeed...Billy...Williamstown, NJ...'10 1SS...CGM
billygcustoms@comcast.net

62]LEADfoot927...Fort Monmouth NJ...'10 Black 2SS/RS
baneky@hotmail.com

63]Slammer 57...Ken...Toms River, NJ...'10 IOM SS/RS (White Stripes)
kemmons783@comcast.net

64]Variko...Cherry Hill, NJ...'10 Black 2SS/RS (IOM Rally Stripes)
ednjen4@Verizon.net

65]DkKnightX...Carl J Rizzo Jr...Emerson, NJ...'10 IOM (Custom Black Full Body Rally Stripes, Heritage Fuel Door Satin Nickel, Lloyds Custom Mats).
dkknight@optonline.net


66]Bernie Hover...Annandale, NJ...'10 IOM SS/RS (Rally Stripes)
corky.46@comcast.net

67]HaZe_X...John...Hackensack, NJ...'10 Black 2SS RS (Cyber Grey Stripes)

68]ChevyII...Bill...Cherry Hill, NJ...'10 IBM
william.j.mchugh@lmco.com

69]walld0566...Dave...Ocean,NJ...'10 2SS/RS Red Jewel TintCoat
dwall0566@verizon.net

70]Nickyg...Nicky...Lincoln Park, NJ...'10 GGM 2SS Turbo
nickygonzalez360@aol.com

71]SStony...Tony...Piscataway, NJ...'10 IOM 1SS (Black Rally Stripes)
toeder@yahoo.com

72]kdluke...Ken...Iraq...'10 IOM 2SS/RS
kdluke@aol.com

73]dtruncer...Delanco, NJ...'10 IOM SS

74]ZuluKilla8...Bridgewater, NJ...'10 RJT 1SS (Black Stripes)

75]rd-camaro...Ryan....Denville NJ...'10 BL 2LT (IOM Rally Stripes/Interior)
gred87@yahoo.com

76]EllwynX...Rich...Bridgeton, NJ...'10 SIM 2SS/RS
EllwynX@Verizon.Net

77]gigi3862...Jersey City, NJ...'10 Black 1SS/RS
koln92@yhaoo.com

78]Elsalsero...Eddie...Manalapan, NJ...'10 2SS/RD Transformers Edition (Rally Stripes)
Elsalsero@Verizon.Net

79]deckerlt...Gary...Mays Landing, NJ...'10 2SS Black (orangeBB)
deckerlt@yahoo.com

80]Brettscamaro...Manalapan, NJ...'10 2LT/RS Black

81]Model1ss...Model Electronics...Ramsey, NJ...'10 SIM SS

82]xj13...Jose...Union City, NJ...'10 SS Black
st0opidmonkey@aol.com

83]marc12...Marc...Rutherford, NJ...'10 IOM 2LT (Black Rally Stripes)

84]Tony Cigar...Anthony...Clifton, NJ...'10 White SS/RS w/ Orange stripes
anthonycasciope@aol.com

85]nyycamarogirl...Alex...Cherry Hill, NJ...'10 LS SIM

86]jgr...CGM 2SS/RD...Southampton, PA
lr34me@aol.com

87]Rcfiddy1...Manalapan, NJ...'10 Yellow 2SS

88]JIGSAW...David...Belleville, NJ...1LT Silver (Black Stripes)

89]Alexice1421...Alex...Bergen County...'10 CGM 1SS/RS
alexice1421@hotmail.com

90]esfkotaro...Brian...Frenchtown, NJ...'10 Black LS

91]9SevenSS...Phil...King of Prussia, PA...'10 RJT SS
dpalford@gmail.com

92]SNV...Steve...Middlesex, NJ...'10 IBM
snv202202@hotmail.com

93]molsonbrador...Bob...Edison, NJ...'10 CGM SS
brbobr@msn.com

94]Harley#356...Josh...Jackson, NJ...'10 2SS/RS 6M CGM Coming Fall 2010
harley356(AT)gmail(DOT)com

95]Slim2SS...Rob...Pittstown, NJ...'10 Black 2RS/SS
Blanketconstruction@comcast.net

96]Alain...Maywood, NJ...'10 Black 1SS/RS
alain.delrio@gmail.com

97]Gman8...Livingston, NJ...'10 1LT SIM w/black stripes

98]Vwa3guy...Ryan...'10 Rally Yellow 1LT...Horsham, PA
vwa3guy@comcast.net or ryan.lawrence@ceinetwork.com

99]njblackcamaro....Robert....Aberdeen, NJ....'10 Black 2LT RS
rpatt3541@gmail.com

100]NoUCantDriveIt....Deb...Bensalem, PA '10 2SS/RS CGM (Black Rally Stripes) M6
dlmeh99@hotmail.com

101]redirish...Brian...Edison,NJ...'10 IOM 2SS/RS (White Rally Stripes)
redirish61@aol.com

102]joebp415...Joe...Philadelphia, PA...'10 Black 2LT

103]OxBlondie2SS...Jillian...Washington Township, NJ...'10 2SS Black
OxBlondeAmbition@aol.com

104]Oatsboy...Jason...Washington Township, NJ...'10 LS Red
oatsboy@gmail.com

105]hipr29...Chris.....South Amboy NJ...'10 Black SS
hipr29@aol.com
hipr29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:19 PM   #246
hipr29
 
hipr29's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBrad View Post
This thread is for anyone living in New Jersey (or anyone that lives close)...the goal is to get organized with an official group/club.

UPCOMING EVENTS
4/10 East Coast Supercharging - Cream Ridge, NJ 11:30 A.M.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67189

I will keep this post updated with all of the members. If you ever wish for me to remove you or update any of your information drop me a message.

Copy and paste the format and I will keep this thread updated. Once you information is added to the list, you can delete your post in order to keep this thread relatively clean and clutter free. Thanks!

New Jersey C5 Member List

1] SirBrad...Brad...Long Branch, NJ...'10 SIM (CGM Stripes)
bradhouser@hotmail.com

2] Darqueling...Chris...Moorestown, NJ...'10 Rally Yellow (Black BB Stripes)
Christopher.E.Hecht@gmail.com

3] dasubman1138...Mike...High Bridge, NJ...'10 Black
da_subman@comcast.net

4] Sstac...Stacy...Galloway, NJ...‘10 CGM
ssutley@gmail.com

5] Showcamaro...Gary...Marlboro, NJ...'10 CGM
showrf@aol.com

6] tjd24...Tom...Tranquility, NJ...'10 SIM RS
tjd24@verizon.net

7] Grand Pa...Phil...Spotswood, NJ...'10 Black RS
pt1007@verizon.net

8] tpsauer...Tom...Maplewood, NJ...'10 Rally Yellow (Black Stripes)
tpsauer@comcast.net

9] Sapper1...Jerry...Bensalem, Pa...'10 Victory Red (Black BB Stripes)
Jshavrnoch@gmail.com

10]bkwagonss...Barry & Alayne...Willingboro, NJ...'10 Victory Red (beige interior)
kiferfam@comcast.net

11]mydreamcar...Vinny...Staten Island, NY...'10 SIM
vinnyj518@aol.com

12]Stooph...Steph...Columbus, NJ...'10 2SS CGM
sreid429@gmail.com

13]Sticker89...Zack...Mt.Laurel...'10 Black 2SS
Stick4244@aol.com

14]G-Man & wife...Trenton, NJ...'10 Victory Red 2LT RS

15]lostinvt...Greg...River Edge, NJ...'10 2LT Yellow (Black Stipes)
gregtopf@gmail.com

16]GOFASTBOATGUY...Chuck & Mary...Brick, NJ...'10 Black 2SS (Silver Stripes)
tscboats@comcast.net

17]apecman116...AJ...Washington Twp.,NJ...'10 Aqua SS/RS (Silver Stripes)
Apecman@verizon.net

18]Bee...GT...Yardley, PA...'10 Rally Yellow 2SS/RS (Black BB Stripes)
onefasstz@comcast.net

19]talwell....Todd....Staten Island, NY....'10 SIM, 69 427 COPO
talwell@yahoo.com

20]JerseyMonte...Mays Landing, NJ...'10 Victory Red 2SS/RS (CGM stripes)
starrider287@aol.com

21]mstrfdsstr...Toms River, NJ...'10 IOM 2SS/RS (CGM Stripes) with lmr stalker package, hurst short throw shifter.
mstrfdsstr@aol.com

22]103FrazzL...Westwood NJ... '10 CGM 2SS/RS (Black Stripes)
leefrazz13@aol.com

23]Pazzo69....Mike...Staten Island, NY '10 2SS/RS Black (Silver Rally Stripes) 6M LS3
pazzo669@yahoo.com

24]Matt TuneTime...Matt...Toms River, NJ...'10 SIM
matt@tunetimeperformance.com

25]JDSWAT1112...Toms River, NJ...Black '10 1SS/RS
jdswat1112@aol.com

26]Camarorss350...Brandon...Hamilton NJ...'10 Black 1SS/RS LS3/6spd

27]Ristaze...Deptford, NJ...'10 IOM (Black Stripes)
Michael@phillyexpress.com

28]Spaceballone Cherry Hill NJ....'10 IOM (GFX,21's)
lburton2007@comcast.net

29]BUUZZZZ...Kevin...Philadelphia, PA...Rally Yellow (Black BB Stripes)
kienej@yahoo.com

30]SRFnSNO...Trenton...'10Rally Yellow 2SS l99
emiller849@hotmail.com

31]Xmicro_SS...Paul...Westchester NY,...'10 SIM 2SS/RS (IOM Interior)
xmicro@optonline.net

32]mjdodd1107...Matt...Hamilton,NJ...'10 ABM 2SS/RS M6 (White Stripes)
mjdodd@gmail.com

33] MARCAJRFAN...marc...Spotsood, NJ...'10 IOM 1LT/RS M6 (Black Stripes)
MARCAJRFAN@AOL.COM

34]BigRich9483...Rich...Clifton, NJ...'10 Black 1SS LMR CAI, SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
BigRich9483@yahoo.com

35]JayDee...Cedar Grove, NJ....'10 Camaro...'10 2LT/RS Black/Black
jdiprenda@gmail.com

36]keydude...Mike...Lumberton, NJ...'10 IOM 2SS
mlabar10@comcast.net

37]8ty8 ls1...Steve...North Hanover, NJ...shares Stooph's CGM SS
skreiser@gmail.com

38]xxbrankxx…Mike…Philadelphia, PA…'10 SIM 2LT/RS
metallicaking85@aol.com

39]jlauber588...JJ...North Brunswick, NJ...'10 SIM 2LT/RS

40]mmaglione...Mike...Jackson, NJ...2LT Aqua Metallic Blue RS
mike.meage07@gmail.com

41]audio321...Bob...Delanco, NJ...‘10 Black
langer.bob@gmail.com

42]MrGazinya...Brian....Southampton, PA...'10 Black 2SS RS

43]CASTIG 2010SS...Michael...West Chester, PA...'10 CGM 2SS
mlcastig@yahoo.com

44]Jims69ss...Jim...Stratford, NJ...'10 Black 2SS RS (Inferno Orange Interior and Rally Stripes)
jims69ss@comcast.net

45]MakGrl...Alexandra...Plainsboro, NJ...'10 ABM
makgrl7@comcast.net

46]tibor...tibor+Edy
tibor1966@comcast.net

47]ArtfulDodger...Art...Moorestown, NJ...'10 Camaro 2SS/RS Black
ajhenry88@yahoo.com

48]Whitey...Billy...Mt Laurel, NJ...'10 CGM
whitey823@gmail.com

49]Panzer VI...Jill...Ewing, NJ...'10 Black SS M6

50]patm...Trenton, NJ...'10 IOM 2LT/RS Cyber Gray Rally Stripes
patmatranga@msn.com

51]presholt33...Tim...Ewing, NJ...'10 SIM 2SS
presholt33@yahoo.com

52]prfireman...Pennsauken, NJ...'10 2SS/RS IOM auto with white bumble bee stripes and Corsa exhaust

53]ejfmopartrader...'10 RS Yellow
ejf0256@comcast.net

54]ssdavidw...David...Somerset, NJ...'10 2SS/RS RJT w/CGM Rally Stripes
david@rjtss.com

55]Jersey Monte...Bob...Mays Landing, NJ...'10 VR 2SS/RS
gr82binsj@aol.com

56]camaromoe...Moe...Pemberton, NJ...'10 Aqua Blue 1SS/RS (Black Stripes)
dobe3161@comcast.net

57]DJSANE720...Paterson, NJ...'10 SS/RS (Black Stripes)
djsane720@gmail.com

58]Tealrs...Danielle...Hamilton, NJ...'10 2SS/RS SIM (Black Stripes)
tealrs@gmail.com

59]Thorny...Tim...Florence, NJ...'10 2LT/RS CGM
ivoryt03@gmail.com

60]bad camaro...Joe...Manalapan, NJ...'10 Yellow SS/RS Supercharger
joe7115@verizon.net

61]billyspeed...Billy...Williamstown, NJ...'10 1SS...CGM
billygcustoms@comcast.net

62]LEADfoot927...Fort Monmouth NJ...'10 Black 2SS/RS
baneky@hotmail.com

63]Slammer 57...Ken...Toms River, NJ...'10 IOM SS/RS (White Stripes)
kemmons783@comcast.net

64]Variko...Cherry Hill, NJ...'10 Black 2SS/RS (IOM Rally Stripes)
ednjen4@Verizon.net

65]DkKnightX...Carl J Rizzo Jr...Emerson, NJ...'10 IOM (Custom Black Full Body Rally Stripes, Heritage Fuel Door Satin Nickel, Lloyds Custom Mats).
dkknight@optonline.net


66]Bernie Hover...Annandale, NJ...'10 IOM SS/RS (Rally Stripes)
corky.46@comcast.net

67]HaZe_X...John...Hackensack, NJ...'10 Black 2SS RS (Cyber Grey Stripes)

68]ChevyII...Bill...Cherry Hill, NJ...'10 IBM
william.j.mchugh@lmco.com

69]walld0566...Dave...Ocean,NJ...'10 2SS/RS Red Jewel TintCoat
dwall0566@verizon.net

70]Nickyg...Nicky...Lincoln Park, NJ...'10 GGM 2SS Turbo
nickygonzalez360@aol.com

71]SStony...Tony...Piscataway, NJ...'10 IOM 1SS (Black Rally Stripes)
toeder@yahoo.com

72]kdluke...Ken...Iraq...'10 IOM 2SS/RS
kdluke@aol.com

73]dtruncer...Delanco, NJ...'10 IOM SS

74]ZuluKilla8...Bridgewater, NJ...'10 RJT 1SS (Black Stripes)

75]rd-camaro...Ryan....Denville NJ...'10 BL 2LT (IOM Rally Stripes/Interior)
gred87@yahoo.com

76]EllwynX...Rich...Bridgeton, NJ...'10 SIM 2SS/RS
EllwynX@Verizon.Net

77]gigi3862...Jersey City, NJ...'10 Black 1SS/RS
koln92@yhaoo.com

78]Elsalsero...Eddie...Manalapan, NJ...'10 2SS/RD Transformers Edition (Rally Stripes)
Elsalsero@Verizon.Net

79]deckerlt...Gary...Mays Landing, NJ...'10 2SS Black (orangeBB)
deckerlt@yahoo.com

80]Brettscamaro...Manalapan, NJ...'10 2LT/RS Black

81]Model1ss...Model Electronics...Ramsey, NJ...'10 SIM SS

82]xj13...Jose...Union City, NJ...'10 SS Black
st0opidmonkey@aol.com

83]marc12...Marc...Rutherford, NJ...'10 IOM 2LT (Black Rally Stripes)

84]Tony Cigar...Anthony...Clifton, NJ...'10 White SS/RS w/ Orange stripes
anthonycasciope@aol.com

85]nyycamarogirl...Alex...Cherry Hill, NJ...'10 LS SIM

86]jgr...CGM 2SS/RD...Southampton, PA
lr34me@aol.com

87]Rcfiddy1...Manalapan, NJ...'10 Yellow 2SS

88]JIGSAW...David...Belleville, NJ...1LT Silver (Black Stripes)

89]Alexice1421...Alex...Bergen County...'10 CGM 1SS/RS
alexice1421@hotmail.com

90]esfkotaro...Brian...Frenchtown, NJ...'10 Black LS

91]9SevenSS...Phil...King of Prussia, PA...'10 RJT SS
dpalford@gmail.com

92]SNV...Steve...Middlesex, NJ...'10 IBM
snv202202@hotmail.com

93]molsonbrador...Bob...Edison, NJ...'10 CGM SS
brbobr@msn.com

94]Harley#356...Josh...Jackson, NJ...'10 2SS/RS 6M CGM Coming Fall 2010
harley356(AT)gmail(DOT)com

95]Slim2SS...Rob...Pittstown, NJ...'10 Black 2RS/SS
Blanketconstruction@comcast.net

96]Alain...Maywood, NJ...'10 Black 1SS/RS
alain.delrio@gmail.com

97]Gman8...Livingston, NJ...'10 1LT SIM w/black stripes

98]Vwa3guy...Ryan...'10 Rally Yellow 1LT...Horsham, PA
vwa3guy@comcast.net or ryan.lawrence@ceinetwork.com

99]njblackcamaro....Robert....Aberdeen, NJ....'10 Black 2LT RS
rpatt3541@gmail.com

100]NoUCantDriveIt....Deb...Bensalem, PA '10 2SS/RS CGM (Black Rally Stripes) M6
dlmeh99@hotmail.com

101]redirish...Brian...Edison,NJ...'10 IOM 2SS/RS (White Rally Stripes)
redirish61@aol.com

102]joebp415...Joe...Philadelphia, PA...'10 Black 2LT

103]OxBlondie2SS...Jillian...Washington Township, NJ...'10 2SS Black
OxBlondeAmbition@aol.com

104]Oatsboy...Jason...Washington Township, NJ...'10 LS Red
oatsboy@gmail.com

105]
hipr29....Chris...South Amboy NJ...'10 Black SS
hipr29@aol.com
hipr29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:22 PM   #247
hipr29
 
hipr29's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 17
Sign me up!

hipr29...Chris...South Amboy NJ...'10 Black SS
hipr29@aol.com
hipr29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:30 AM   #248
Darqueling
 
Darqueling's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SSRS Yellow w/ Blk BB Stripes
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 230
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Brad needs to update the list...
Darqueling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:08 PM   #249
louis1106
 
Drives: 2010 synergy 1LT camaro
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jackson New Jersey
Posts: 11
chris ----SGM with CGM stripes jackson NJ
teene82385@aol.com
louis1106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 07:55 AM   #250
jgnitro c
 
Drives: 2010 indy pace car
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: freehold nj
Posts: 18
Send a message via AIM to jgnitro c
indy pace car

sign me up live in freehold nj
jgnitro@optonline.net
Attached Images
   
jgnitro c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:30 PM   #251
SirBrad
The Captain
 
SirBrad's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT/RS SIM
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Freehold, NJ
Posts: 1,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqueling View Post
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Brad needs to update the list...
People need to follow the format and make it easy for me. Grrr.
SirBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:19 PM   #252
SirBrad
The Captain
 
SirBrad's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT/RS SIM
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Freehold, NJ
Posts: 1,499
Alright, list update 9.15.10

A couple of requests for everyone adding to this list from this point on. Please use this format so I can keep the front page neat and easily cut/paste your info.

1] ForumName...Real Name...City, NJ...'10 RS (Color Stripes)
emailaddress@hotmail.com

A lot of people have signed up and haven't posted their emails so they won't be on the distribution lists for events. If you want me to add your email, let me know.

Thanks in advance for making my life easier!

Remember, follow this format:

1] ForumName...Real Name...City, NJ...'10 RS (Color Stripes)
emailaddress@hotmail.com
SirBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for tuner in Philly or South Jersey area... yellow69z28 USA - NY / NJ / PA 5 09-10-2009 07:25 AM
Looking for tuner in Philly or South Jersey area... yellow69z28 Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission 6 09-04-2009 09:27 AM
NJ area Stooph USA - NY / NJ / PA 128 08-21-2009 10:53 AM
Reputable Tuners in Jersey Area Dentyneice USA - NY / NJ / PA 10 05-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.