|09-30-2009, 01:48 PM||#1|
*new car smell*
Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Jamestown, NY
I had this on my hard drive for years and found it while looking for something else, enjoy
OIL CHANGE INSTRUCTIONS FOR WOMEN:
1) Pull into to Jiffy Lube when the mileage reaches 3000-miles since
last oil change.
2) Drink a hot cup of coffee and relax.
3) 20-minutes later, write a check and leave with a well-maintained
Oil Change $20.00
OIL CHANGE INSTRUCTIONS FOR MEN:
1) Wait until Saturday, drive to auto parts store and buy a case of
filter, kitty litter, hand cleaner and a scented tree; write check
2) Go by Qwik-Stop and buy a case of beer; write a check for $20.00,
3) Drink a beer to "get started."
4) Jack car up. Spend 30-minutes looking for jack stands.
5) Find jack stands under kid's pedal car.
6) In frustration, have another beer.
7) Place drain pan under engine.
8) Look for 9/16" box-end wrench.
9) Give up and use crescent-wrench instead.
10) Unscrew drain plug.
11) Accidentally drop drain plug into pan of hot oil, splashing hot
you in process.
12) Crawl out from under car to wipe hot oil off of face and arms.
kitty litter on oil drops.
13) Another beer while watching oil drain.
14) Spend 30-minutes looking for oil filter wrench.
15) Give up; crawl under car and hammer a screwdriver through oil
and twist off.
16) Crawl out from under car with dripping oil filter splashing hot
everywhere from holes. Cleverly hide old oil filter among debris in
trash can to avoid environmental fee.
18) Buddy shows up; finish case of beer with him. Decide to finish
change tomorrow so you can go see his new garage door opener.
19) Sunday: Skip church because, "I gotta finish the oil change."
pan full of old oil out from underneath car and cleverly dump oil in
in backyard instead of taking it to be recycled, and avoid
20) Throw kitty litter on oil spilled during step 18.
21) Beer? No, drank it all Saturday.
22) Walk to Qwik-Stop, buy more beer.
23) Install new oil filter, making sure to apply a thin coat of oil
24) Dump first quart of fresh oil into engine.
25) Suddenly remember drain plug from step 11.
26) Hurry to find drain plug in drain pan.
27) Recall that the used oil is buried in a hole in the backyard --
with drain plug.
29) Shovel out hole and sift through oily mud for drain plug.
oily dirt into hole. Steal sand from kid's sandbox to cleverly
oily patch of ground and avoid environmental fee. Wash drain plug in
lawn mower gas.
30) Discover first quart of fresh oil is now on the floor. Throw
litter on oil.
32) Crawl back under car, get kitty litter into eyes. Wipe eyes with
gas rag used to clean drain plug. Slip with stupid crescent wrench
tightening drain plug rapping knuckles on sharp edge of frame
33) Bang forehead on exhaust manifold in reaction to step 32.
34) Cussing fit.
35) Throw stupid crescent wrench.
36) Cuss for additional 10-minutes.
38) Clean up hands and head, and apply bandages to stop blood flow.
39) Beer to stop pain....
41) Dump in five fresh quarts of oil.
43) Lower car from jack stands.
44) Accidentally crush remaining case of new motor oil.
45) Move car back to apply more kitty litter to fresh oil from steps
23 - 43.
47) Test drive car.
48) Pulled-over and arrested for DUI.
49) Car towed and impounded.
50) Call loving wife; make bail.
51) 12-hours later; bail out car.
Towing Fee $175.00
Impound Fee $75.00
BUT, YOU KNOW THE JOB WAS DONE RIGHT!!!
"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
|09-30-2009, 07:36 PM||#6|
Drives: 2011 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Edmonton, AB, CAN
LMAO HAHAHAHA seriously had me laughing out loud
Had to trade in the Camaro for a truck :(, but hopefully I can join the Camaro family again one day
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|BP Makes "Giant" Oil Find in Gulf of Mexico||KILLER74Z28||General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion||1||09-02-2009 08:39 PM|
|How about a barrel of oil for around $16?||Blownhotrodder||General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion||19||03-06-2009 08:25 PM|
|The 3,000 Mile Oil Change Myth||KILLER74Z28||General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion||35||07-20-2008 10:02 PM|
|Major U.S. oil source is tapped||KILLER74Z28||Off-topic Discussions||32||10-30-2007 10:47 AM|