Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Apex Paul
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics Camaro ZL1 specific topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2010, 03:16 PM   #1
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,039
Talking Share your Z28 love

My wifey thinks I'm crazy... She thinks I have Z28 on the brain. What - just because my first ink was Z28 (and I'm sorry for such a close-up shot and my farmer tan, lol)? Just because I carve a pumkin to represent Z28 makes me mad or something?

What do you have for Z28?
Attached Images
  
__________________
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:32 PM   #2
Z28RockStar

 
Z28RockStar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS CGM 6M, 2007 Harley Deluxe
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Dallas Tx
Posts: 2,084
I make all my friends refer to me as GM, Mr.Chevy or Sir Z28. The later my fav of course.
__________________
Who doesn't love puppies and beer?
Z28RockStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:37 PM   #3
OldJedi
Use the Force
 
OldJedi's Avatar
 
Drives: 1967 FI Corvette and CRT ZL1 #336
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Davie, Fl.
Posts: 3,084
Send a message via AIM to OldJedi
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
My wifey thinks I'm crazy... She thinks I have Z28 on the brain. What - just because my first ink was Z28 (and I'm sorry for such a close-up shot and my farmer tan, lol)? Just because I carve a pumkin to represent Z28 makes me mad or something?

What do you have for Z28?
Well Radz, you are definitely braver than I am. I want a Z28 as bad as you do BUT I am not going to tat my body. My wife thought I was crazy too when I put my deposit in with a dealer back in April on a car that was still not announced and only a dream and a wish. The Z is still a year away for both of us. You need to control those urges or you will have tats from head to toe by the time that the Z gets here. I do like your creative pumpkin though, but it needs to be Marina Blue
__________________
Walk softly, carry a light saber and drive a ZL1!
OldJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:46 PM   #4
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 123,978
cool pumpkin
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:47 PM   #5
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldJedi View Post
Well Radz, you are definitely braver than I am. I want a Z28 as bad as you do BUT I am not going to tat my body. My wife thought I was crazy too when I put my deposit in with a dealer back in April on a car that was still not announced and only a dream and a wish. The Z is still a year away for both of us. You need to control those urges or you will have tats from head to toe by the time that the Z gets here. I do like your creative pumpkin though, but it needs to be Marina Blue
If that's what it takes, I'll show up with sleeves

I have been looking for another one to add; I have a few more of less relevance. I was thinking about the Bacardi Bat or something with JD or Jim Beam but it might have to be a new Z28. I never really got into this one anyways, lol.
__________________
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:48 PM   #6
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
cool pumpkin
It was my first try at something like that. I'm not very original (refer to my many Z28 posts, lol), nor am I artistic, so, for a first time, I don't think it was too bad. It'll be better next year
__________________
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:25 PM   #7
OldJedi
Use the Force
 
OldJedi's Avatar
 
Drives: 1967 FI Corvette and CRT ZL1 #336
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Davie, Fl.
Posts: 3,084
Send a message via AIM to OldJedi
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
If that's what it takes, I'll show up with sleeves

I have been looking for another one to add; I have a few more of less relevance. I was thinking about the Bacardi Bat or something with JD or Jim Beam but it might have to be a new Z28. I never really got into this one anyways, lol.
Wait for the new Z28 design. That way you can have old and new on each arm. Or "585HP PURE Z28". Hell, it is not my body you are drawing all over.
__________________
Walk softly, carry a light saber and drive a ZL1!
OldJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:18 PM   #8
nascarnate326
Team Green
 
nascarnate326's Avatar
 
Drives: 1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Olivet, MI
Posts: 288
Send a message via AIM to nascarnate326
I have a 96 Z28....LOVE IT.
__________________
'98 Camaro Z28 M6 -Toy
'07 HHR LT - DD
nascarnate326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:16 AM   #9
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldJedi View Post
Wait for the new Z28 design. That way you can have old and new on each arm. Or "585HP PURE Z28". Hell, it is not my body you are drawing all over.
That's what I'm hoping for "CAMARO" font is new, so I'm hopeful to see something really cool coming along. I better start saving to have my wifey's name added, too
__________________
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:54 AM   #10
OldJedi
Use the Force
 
OldJedi's Avatar
 
Drives: 1967 FI Corvette and CRT ZL1 #336
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Davie, Fl.
Posts: 3,084
Send a message via AIM to OldJedi
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
That's what I'm hoping for "CAMARO" font is new, so I'm hopeful to see something really cool coming along. I better start saving to have my wifey's name added, too
Put her name in BIG letters right across your chest and over your heart so she will know how much you care for her.
__________________
Walk softly, carry a light saber and drive a ZL1!
OldJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:57 AM   #11
Z28RockStar

 
Z28RockStar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS CGM 6M, 2007 Harley Deluxe
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Dallas Tx
Posts: 2,084
Z28 should not have terribad fugly stupid plastic ground effects(or any ground effects)(ima stupid redneck and this is just my lame iggnorent opinion) IN ADDITION
Z28 should have "Painted Stripe" options. . . . . . OH and a better rear spoiler!


reading this GM?

lol repost >=)
__________________
Who doesn't love puppies and beer?
Z28RockStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:32 AM   #12
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z28RockStar View Post
Z28 should not have terribad fugly stupid plastic ground effects(or any ground effects)(ima stupid redneck and this is just my lame iggnorent opinion) IN ADDITION
Z28 should have "Painted Stripe" options. . . . . . OH and a better rear spoiler!


reading this GM?

lol repost >=)
You're really getting this around, LOL! Keep on keepin' on brother!!!
__________________
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:30 AM   #13
Z28RockStar

 
Z28RockStar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS CGM 6M, 2007 Harley Deluxe
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Dallas Tx
Posts: 2,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
You're really getting this around, LOL! Keep on keepin' on brother!!!




__________________
Who doesn't love puppies and beer?
Z28RockStar is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What song are you listening to right now Muscle Master Off-topic Discussions 6025 Yesterday 05:39 PM
Please put XXX engine in Z28 radz28 Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 187 11-05-2010 09:20 AM
Think about this and the Z28 5th gen 13F20 Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 41 09-04-2010 12:59 AM
Camaro Z28 is back on for production, according to Ed Welburn Blackend SS Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 805 03-16-2010 05:45 PM
[ NOT a poll ] What will the 'base' Z28 price be? rayainsw Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 56 09-27-2009 04:16 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.