Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 and V6 Transmissions / Driveline (6L80 / 6L50 / TR6060 / AY6)

V8 and V6 Transmissions / Driveline (6L80 / 6L50 / TR6060 / AY6) Driveshafts | Differentials | Gears | Rearends | Clutch | Shifters

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
Daddy3
 
Daddy3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS Victory Red
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 12
Tranny Problems

I have had my SS2 for about a month now, it's automatic! the problem you can be crusing between 40 or 50 mph. I was behind some slow traffic, when it was clear, I went for the pass, nothing happened, it was like the car was in neutral the rpm's raced up and that was it. I tucked back in and tried again, same thing happened. I took it to the dealer, got the mechanic in the car and was able to get the car to do the same thing. Now after a week at the dealer, I got my car back and was told that they agree, it's got a problem, but have no solution at this time. Is this happening to any of you? the car only has 790 miles and this really blows!
Daddy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 03:58 PM   #2
Daddy3
 
Daddy3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS Victory Red
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 12
Also during all of this, no codes! Everything is normal.
Daddy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:35 PM   #3
OBSSEST
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS, Black
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 413
we'll need a picture of you sitting in your car holding a current newspaper before it can be diagnosed properly.
OBSSEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 08:42 AM   #4
rObOtOm3000
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 9
I have also noticed something somewhat similar with mine. When coming up to a light slowly, then the light goes green and I accelerate (gently, I'm still breaking it in). The car seems to not be in the right gear (or even in gear) and so it does not take off right away. If instead I get on it a little harder, it waits a sec then takes off like a shot. I read in the manual that it downshifts to 2nd when you take your foot off the gas. Could this be what is causing this? Anyone know if this is normal for all auto trans or our ars more touchy than normal? Can this be tuned at all (like making it not downshift so early?). If I want it to take off like a shot, I'll just get on it like every other auto trans I've had.
rObOtOm3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:31 AM   #5
HDDAN

 
HDDAN's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS 2007 HD FLSTC
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 1,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by rObOtOm3000 View Post
I have also noticed something somewhat similar with mine. When coming up to a light slowly, then the light goes green and I accelerate (gently, I'm still breaking it in). The car seems to not be in the right gear (or even in gear) and so it does not take off right away. If instead I get on it a little harder, it waits a sec then takes off like a shot. I read in the manual that it downshifts to 2nd when you take your foot off the gas. Could this be what is causing this? Anyone know if this is normal for all auto trans or our ars more touchy than normal? Can this be tuned at all (like making it not downshift so early?). If I want it to take off like a shot, I'll just get on it like every other auto trans I've had.
It only downshifts to second at a stop in Tap mode. In M or D it shifts back to first at a stop. I tested this by going 1000 rpm in M D first and second.
1000 rpm in M D or first = 6 mph
1000 rpm in second = 8 mph
Have you done the fuse pull? My A6 was jerky until I did the 5 and 20 fuse pull overnight. This really works unlike most bull crap from the internet. See the thread under V-8 engines for directions.
HDDAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:40 AM   #6
rObOtOm3000
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 9
Thanks for the advice HDDAN. I'll try that tonight and post back.
rObOtOm3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:57 PM   #7
Daddy3
 
Daddy3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS Victory Red
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 12
Oh Tan and Green thanks! Clown.

Anyway, now my car is approaching two weeks in the shop and still nothing! lots of ideals, no solution!
Daddy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 01:06 PM   #8
Croathlete
Danny
 
Croathlete's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,657
Send a message via AIM to Croathlete
I have the same issue. Dealer told me they wouldn't look at my transmission because of my exhaust modification...
__________________
2SS/RS CGM with black rally stripes

DON_RAFA describing my Noweeds cutouts - "Very Strong. When I couldn't see you I still heard you. Sounds like your car is pissed at the world."

Please help me fight back by supporting me in the 2010 American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. Every little bit helps. Click here for more information. Thank you to those that have donated!
Croathlete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:47 AM   #9
Daddy3
 
Daddy3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS Victory Red
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 12
Well we are in week three, the outcome was internal o-ring leaked fluid by and burnt the clutch pack, so the dealer said! Still waiting on parts and no ETA on them! What can you do besides wait?
Daddy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:53 AM   #10
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,856
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy3 View Post
Well we are in week three, the outcome was internal o-ring leaked fluid by and burnt the clutch pack, so the dealer said! Still waiting on parts and no ETA on them! What can you do besides wait?
get pictures or actually see your transmission pulled apart.
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:15 AM   #11
Daddy3
 
Daddy3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS Victory Red
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 12
I'll do that on the way home today, it seems from reading the board this tranny problem is getting bigger. hope GM gets it fixed soon! Thanks for you help, CS23
Daddy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:13 AM   #12
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,856
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy3 View Post
I'll do that on the way home today, it seems from reading the board this tranny problem is getting bigger. hope GM gets it fixed soon! Thanks for you help, CS23

no prob. I've been away from the site for about a month or so and havent been fully updated about this problem, but I will look into it and see what I can find.

btw, you are running premium fuel and have done the fuse pull trick right? jw.


and part of the reason I wanted you to go get pics of your trans apart is because I've seen some cases where shops take the car and "test" the issue.... on the road. next thing you know, you've got an extra 100-200 miles on the odo.
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 09:54 AM   #13
Daddy3
 
Daddy3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS Victory Red
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 12
Well strange you said that, i went to take pics yesterday. when I arrived my car was setting outside. I ask whar was going on, that just this morning I was told that we were waiting on parts. Well the car is fixed he said, I looked at the paper work and they had replaced filter kit, seal kit, housing, plates, ring, piston, dam and some other plate. he also said that we drove the car about 25 miles and everything was good. When I dropped the car off it had 792 miles, it now has 1046 miles on it, a ding in the passenger side door and it lost 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th gear 5 miles from the dealer. i had to drive back in first gear, total BS. I can't prove they dented the door, my car is still broke and I'm driving a Traverse mini van that they gave me. I'm not sure what's worse!
Daddy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:40 AM   #14
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,856
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy3 View Post
Well strange you said that, i went to take pics yesterday. when I arrived my car was setting outside. I ask whar was going on, that just this morning I was told that we were waiting on parts. Well the car is fixed he said, I looked at the paper work and they had replaced filter kit, seal kit, housing, plates, ring, piston, dam and some other plate. he also said that we drove the car about 25 miles and everything was good. When I dropped the car off it had 792 miles, it now has 1046 miles on it, a ding in the passenger side door and it lost 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th gear 5 miles from the dealer. i had to drive back in first gear, total BS. I can't prove they dented the door, my car is still broke and I'm driving a Traverse mini van that they gave me. I'm not sure what's worse!
W...T...F....


that is some serious BS.
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:17 PM   #15
JohnInSoCal
 
Drives: RJT L99 500HP
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 537
what the heck ? They should write the mileage when you brought it in on the paperwork. At this point you may want to go to a different dealer these guys are obviously liars and also incompetent.
JohnInSoCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:37 PM   #16
PoleCat2SSRS2010
R6P Marketing Lab Rat
 
PoleCat2SSRS2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SSRS for weekends mostly
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 326
You have every right to be upset. It is surprising that you are as calm? as you are. There is no real excuse for taking so long and putting so much mileage on your vehicle. Your symptoms of the original post are definite signs of internal clutch slippage due to pressure loss. As they stated it was an o-ring? These only fail for three reasons that I can think of: 1. overheating (not appearanty an issue) 2. Too much pressure (maybe from a tune to increase the pressure or from a tune for the torque management on/off - no mention of a tune here so far) or 3. poor assembly control at the facory. Even at this point your dealer may have questionable credibility given everything you have mentioned. Even after you took delivery after it was supposed to be repaired. Not good work.
Even still getting into the transmission and rebuilding it should only take a few days to complete. Parts should take about a week at most as a delay.
Here is to hoping you get you car back and running right.

Mine is a 2SS RS L99 and it has just over 700 miles on it. No tune to the engine or trans. Vin is 11365 if that means anything to identifying certain production runs or if it is just random. So far so good. (thankfully)
__________________
PoleCat2SSRS2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:45 PM   #17
BERMRYDER31
 
Drives: SILVERADO
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: MIAMI
Posts: 1
Gentlemen,

How do you think dealers confirm and diagnose your vehicles? Do you
think they have a crystal ball to tell them what is going on? I am a
Service Manager for a dealership and it makes me sick to read this
stuff. When Technical Assistance is called to help diagnose these
concerns on new vehicles everyone is learning, unfortunately the
customer is inconvenienced.

I know there are some dealers that have issues most of them are
working hard to take care of customers, we all get graded on how
we take care of them and if we don't take care of them they will
go elsewhere. These days no one can afford for that to happen.

The dealer should have the in and out mileage for your vehicle
documented on your repair order.

This is the first year for this product and unfortunately these things
are going to crop up and it takes time to do root cause analisys and
get the fixes for them.
BERMRYDER31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:43 PM   #18
PoleCat2SSRS2010
R6P Marketing Lab Rat
 
PoleCat2SSRS2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SSRS for weekends mostly
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERMRYDER31 View Post
Gentlemen,

How do you think dealers confirm and diagnose your vehicles? Do you
think they have a crystal ball to tell them what is going on? I am a
Service Manager for a dealership and it makes me sick to read this
stuff. When Technical Assistance is called to help diagnose these
concerns on new vehicles everyone is learning, unfortunately the
customer is inconvenienced.

I know there are some dealers that have issues most of them are
working hard to take care of customers, we all get graded on how
we take care of them and if we don't take care of them they will
go elsewhere. These days no one can afford for that to happen.

The dealer should have the in and out mileage for your vehicle
documented on your repair order.

This is the first year for this product and unfortunately these things
are going to crop up and it takes time to do root cause analisys and
get the fixes for them.
I have had my vehicles serviced for in warranty and out of warranty problems and always had great support. I have only great things to say about my dealership experiences.

While the majority of dealerships do provide prompt and quality customer service the topic here is the OP's dealership customer service for which he is providing empirical evidence and observation evidence of problems and a concerning situation.

Are there any complaints that we need to know about Miami dealers?

But getting back on topic of the above discussion, what form of explaination requires 250 miles added onto the life of the car and 3+ weeks to resolve?
__________________
PoleCat2SSRS2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:39 AM   #19
Daddy3
 
Daddy3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS Victory Red
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 12
They could not explain, the paper work showed the car having 970 coming in. I told the service guy that they must have missed typed the numbers because the car had 792 miles when i got out of the car. He kept telling me they only drove the car about 25 miles, whatever even with the miles they logged, it added 76 to the car. As for the time they had the car, first week trying to figure out the problem, 2nd week trying to get parts, the 3rd week I get the car back for 30 minutes, before trans failure again. I did get a call from the dealer yesterday saying, they had approval for a complete new transmission, they would not rebuild again, but not sure when they will get it. And yes i have stayed pretty calm, kinda surprised myself!
Daddy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:10 AM   #20
Daddy3
 
Daddy3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS Victory Red
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERMRYDER31 View Post
Gentlemen,

How do you think dealers confirm and diagnose your vehicles? Do you
think they have a crystal ball to tell them what is going on? I am a
Service Manager for a dealership and it makes me sick to read this
stuff. When Technical Assistance is called to help diagnose these
concerns on new vehicles everyone is learning, unfortunately the
customer is inconvenienced.

I know there are some dealers that have issues most of them are
working hard to take care of customers, we all get graded on how
we take care of them and if we don't take care of them they will
go elsewhere. These days no one can afford for that to happen.

The dealer should have the in and out mileage for your vehicle
documented on your repair order.

This is the first year for this product and unfortunately these things
are going to crop up and it takes time to do root cause analisys and
get the fixes for them.
Just so we are clear, I do believe the dealer is working hard to resolve the issue. but every now and then you get caught up in a chain of events, that you could lie about, but the truth is a better story. like yesterday, i was advised to go take pictures of my car. So i drove 40 miles to the dealer, not expecting my car to be done, but now it's ready to go and i'm not driving the issued mini van. So i drive 40 miles back home to get the rental, i drive 40 miles back, i get my car, i drive a few miles from the dealer and break down, now i'm driving back to the dealer, drop the car and drive 40 miles back home in the freaking mini van. So yes we get a little more than inconvenienced at times.

i'm also in a he said, she said issue over the dent in my door. My vehicle inspection sheet states, brand new, no damage! But they didn't do it! How do you win that?

My service advisor, that wrote up my car the first time in,has now been fired! for not doing her job properly. Hell i'm trying to tell my wife whats going on and she thinks i'm making this crap up, the story is to stupid to be true!
Daddy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:53 AM   #21
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,856
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy3 View Post
Just so we are clear, I do believe the dealer is working hard to resolve the issue. but every now and then you get caught up in a chain of events, that you could lie about, but the truth is a better story. like yesterday, i was advised to go take pictures of my car. So i drove 40 miles to the dealer, not expecting my car to be done, but now it's ready to go and i'm not driving the issued mini van. So i drive 40 miles back home to get the rental, i drive 40 miles back, i get my car, i drive a few miles from the dealer and break down, now i'm driving back to the dealer, drop the car and drive 40 miles back home in the freaking mini van. So yes we get a little more than inconvenienced at times.

i'm also in a he said, she said issue over the dent in my door. My vehicle inspection sheet states, brand new, no damage! But they didn't do it! How do you win that?

My service advisor, that wrote up my car the first time in,has now been fired! for not doing her job properly. Hell i'm trying to tell my wife whats going on and she thinks i'm making this crap up, the story is to stupid to be true!

I know that feeling. the guy that sold me my wife's Jetta got fired.... right before I got my first bill for the car.... that didnt match the price I had agreed on.
I went to the dealer and told them the prices didnt match and they tried giving me the "oh, well that is included with this package... blah blah blah and I'm sure that {insert salesman's name here} went over this with you"
I told them it doesnt matter what he told me about. the paperwork I signed was for one price and you guys are trying to charge me a different price.

so after about 20 minutes of "negotiations", I told them either they remove the extra $17XX.00 from the "new" price or they could keep the car and give me back my old one. then they looked at me and said, "well, we've already gotten rid of your trade-in". I smiled and told them to wait while I called my lawyer..... 27 seconds later..... they pulled the extra cost off.
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:28 PM   #22
Daddy3
 
Daddy3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS Victory Red
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 12
27 seconds, that's a good reaction time! lol. but i believe the lawyer card, will be the next card played if things don't get right soon!
Daddy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:48 PM   #23
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,856
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy3 View Post
27 seconds, that's a good reaction time! lol. but i believe the lawyer card, will be the next card played if things don't get right soon!

well, the guy didnt realize at the time that I am active duty military so when my lawyer picked up and I said "Hey, Colonel XXXXXX, I've got an issue at the car dealership." I saw the fear of god in the dealer's eyes and real quick his attitude changed and he started saying "now, we dont have to get lawyers involved in this."
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:15 PM   #24
Daddy3
 
Daddy3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS Victory Red
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 12
Well I'm glad it worked out for you and THANK YOU SIR !!!! for your services and protecting this great country!

One nation under GOD!!!!

Last edited by Daddy3; 10-29-2009 at 01:27 PM.
Daddy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:53 PM   #25
PoleCat2SSRS2010
R6P Marketing Lab Rat
 
PoleCat2SSRS2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SSRS for weekends mostly
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
well, the guy didnt realize at the time that I am active duty military so when my lawyer picked up and I said "Hey, Colonel XXXXXX, I've got an issue at the car dealership." I saw the fear of god in the dealer's eyes and real quick his attitude changed and he started saying "now, we dont have to get lawyers involved in this."
Spike, you certainly have superhuman abilities. Thanks for being on our side.
__________________
PoleCat2SSRS2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UNOFFICIAL CAUSE OF TRANNY OUT PUT SHAFT ISSUE orangeinfernoman Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls 38 04-25-2011 08:25 PM
Does an axle back have the same problems as a cat back? G.E. Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 2 09-15-2009 03:31 PM
Camaros with M6 transmission still being produced? Halo2 Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 362 07-15-2009 11:43 AM
M6 Tranny production problems official? Treadstone Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 1 07-13-2009 01:55 PM
Tranny problems Looking Good in Red 4th Generation Camaros 12 04-26-2009 09:28 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.