|10-04-2009, 11:03 AM||#1|
loose nut in trunk
it appears i have a loose nut from my spoiler in the trunk liner oir something?
i hear the rattle once in awhile but i cant get it
how do i get it out?any one haveany ideas?
top 10 reason why real men drive stick.
10. A manual transmission is the ultimate in control
9. You can use automotive jargon and not sound like a total tool
8. You can't spell "manual" without "man"
7. Manual transmissions prove you can do more than one thing at a time
6. You can't drift in an auto
5. You can't pull fancy moves in an automatic
4. You get better fuel economy with a stick
3. You’ll never look like a chump if you can drive stick
2. Manual transmission cars are faster
1. Women like a guy who is good with his hands.
|10-04-2009, 11:05 AM||#2|
Drives: 79 Pro Street Z28,2010 2SS RS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Chicago Il
search the posts this is a problem on many cars , lots of members listed how they got them out
2010 BLK 2SS RS M6
GM PAINTED GFX PACKAGE
ROTOFAB CAI, MUFFLERS DELETE,
CARBON FIBER LOOK EMBLEM OVERLAYS,
SIDE MARKER & REVERSE LAMP BLACK-OUT
20% TINT ON ALL GLASS EXCEPT W/SHIELD
NL PERFORMANCE DOVETAIL SPOILER,
GM HERITAGE PAINTED GRILLE'
MORE TO COME!!!!
|10-04-2009, 02:36 PM||#3|
Drives: A.S. Automotive- Technology / CCNA
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cape Coral, Florida
Get a magnetic pick up tool, and go fishing.
camaro5 is furnishing this info "as is". camaro5 does not provide any warranty of the info whatsoever, whether express, implied, or statutory, including, but not limited to,
any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or any warranty that the contents of the info will be error-free.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|8.17.09 TPW VIN Thread..||ThunderSS||Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions||1794||10-12-2009 10:57 PM|
|Moisture in trunk||V-6_2010_Camaro_Owner||Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls||8||09-14-2009 09:55 PM|
|RS Package Headlight Rings||kevinmask||Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls||3||07-16-2009 02:39 PM|