|10-04-2009, 09:12 PM||#1|
Drives: Lexus SC300
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orange County
SevenStock 12 Coverage: World's Largest Rotary Show
1. Hosted at the Mazda Headquarters in Irvine at the same location where the weekly Cars and Coffee meet is held at and on the same day, Cars and Coffee was canceled for the weekend and the street was closed off to be used as a show area.
2. Arguably, the sickest RX-3 at the show
3. Arguably, the sickest FC at the show
4. Like how the "HellaFlush" fans say it, "fitment is everything"
5. Another fine example crazy fitment. This slammed FD belongs to Ken, owner of aero manufacturer Shine Auto Project. Just inches above the ground, pieces of kevlar are attached to the lip to protect it.
6. Mazda Rotary Pickup. Sold from 1974 to 1977, its the world's first and only Wankel engined pickup truck.
7. The classics lined-up
8. Let's not overlook the newer RX-8s. Here is one at Racing Beat's booth
9. Kyle Mohan's Formula Drift RX-8
10. Pedobear shielding his eyes from the bright afternoon sun while keeping a look out
|10-04-2009, 11:41 PM||#3|
Gunning for Sixth
Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Woodhaven, Michigan
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|The ZTS Exotic Wash Show: Saturday, July 26th 2008 –DC Metro Area-www.zerotosexy.com||speedg1rl||USA - NY / NJ / PA||2||07-25-2008 08:41 AM|
|Production Camaro at which autoshow||dcamaro||5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions||31||02-02-2008 12:38 PM|
|Global auto show scene in transition||KILLER74Z28||General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion||0||09-08-2006 05:40 PM|