Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Classic Industries
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

USA - Southeast AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2012, 01:29 AM   #351
SIM Curly

 
SIM Curly's Avatar
 
Drives: Silver 1LT 2011 camaro
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Decatur, Alabama and Troy, Alabama
Posts: 1,953
Not something you see everyday.
Name:  fjfdsjsaj.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  78.1 KB
Name:  mcca.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  100.9 KB
__________________
SIM Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:26 PM   #352
UFN Wish
 
UFN Wish's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pensacola, Florida
Posts: 145
Please return my car! Lol
UFN Wish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:36 PM   #353
SIM Curly

 
SIM Curly's Avatar
 
Drives: Silver 1LT 2011 camaro
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Decatur, Alabama and Troy, Alabama
Posts: 1,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFN Wish View Post
Please return my car! Lol
Haha its Rolando McClain's he lives here
__________________
SIM Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:56 PM   #354
awfarley

 
awfarley's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 5.7L Tundra Double-Cab X-SP
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 2,034
Wade from Woodstock. Smack in between Tuscaloosa and Birmingham.
I'm actively looking for a Camaro exclusive club here in central AL. Anyone know of one? If not check out this thread:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210336

I've got a couple people that are interested. Lets get this rolling!
awfarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:43 PM   #355
blackflag
 
blackflag's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2SS 45th
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: South
Posts: 378
I'm in Central Alabama. Posted in other thread- but usually at Steele on Fridays nights and Sundays, and Lassiter on wed nights if I'm off work early enough.
__________________
#1 2012 NMCA/LSX Challenge Series
2012 2SS 45th A6

Thanks to our Sponsors:
coldairinductions.com (Cold Air Inductions)
loughengines.com (Mike Lough Race Engines)
granatellimotorsports.com (Granatelli Motorsports)

blackflag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:17 PM   #356
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros
 
RJT-Maro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged RJT SS!
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Eufaula, Alabama
Posts: 2,766
Send a message via AIM to RJT-Maro
To the ALABAMA Members

My name is Jerry and I live in Eufaula, Alabama. If you're not sure where Eufaula is located, it's about an hour north of Dothan Alabama (on Highway 431) and about an hour and twenty minutes southeast of Montgomery (end of Highway 82 at intersection of Highway 431) on the Alabama / Georgia state line.

I'm a member of Emerald Coast Camaros (Panama City, Tallahassee, Crestview, Pensacola, and some from Dothan and Ft. Rucker). Each month one of the members will set up a Meet & Greet and in April, it is my turn. On April 21st, we are getting together in Eufaula and I was hoping that you guys might be interested in joining us. We will be meeting in Eufaula around 10:15 (Central Time) and going on a cruise (don't know if it will be escorted or not yet) with photo ops by the lake and lunch at a local sports pub. I have also met with Billy Lawrence Chevrolet in Eufaula and set it up for us to stop by their dealership after we eat lunch. They are going to be having an event at the dealership and are clearing out the entire center parking lot so we can all park and show off our cars. They are REAL excited to see all of our cars and will have snacks and drinks available for us.

The dealership is going to advertise the event so we should have a good turnout - especially since it's almost next door to Walmart (kind of like a mini car show!). We can stay as long as we want and leave as we need to. Please let me know if y'all would be interested in joining us as soon as you can so I can start getting a carcount / headcount. I hope you can attend!
__________________
2010 Camaro SS LS3 Supercharged RJT!
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
RJT-Maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:26 PM   #357
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Blown beast.
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,916
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Ugh........... Jerry.

You and Scott just live way too far away.

I'd be there for damn sure. Alas, The distance and day kills us of course. Sounds like a great time though.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:29 PM   #358
garcmol


 
garcmol's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ft. Mitchell, Alabama
Posts: 7,382
I'm 30 minutes from you in Fort Mitchell. May just have to head south for this.
__________________
Pedders Pace Car Package, Injen CAI, Flowmaster AT, AAC Lighting, ZL1 fascia/skirts, RKSport Ram Air hood, vented fenders, painted stripes (Gary's Customz), Honor and Valor badged (Thank you, John)
garcmol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:29 PM   #359
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros
 
RJT-Maro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged RJT SS!
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Eufaula, Alabama
Posts: 2,766
Send a message via AIM to RJT-Maro
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Ugh........... Jerry.

You and Scott just live way too far away.

I'd be there for damn sure. Alas, The distance and day kills us of course. Sounds like a great time though.
That's a fact! I gotta get back to Mobile soon so that we can do some catching up!!!
__________________
2010 Camaro SS LS3 Supercharged RJT!
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
RJT-Maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:06 PM   #360
Mrvnmartian
 
Mrvnmartian's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SGM 1LT (Manual)
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wetumpka, AL originally NY
Posts: 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJT-Maro View Post
To the ALABAMA Members

My name is Jerry and I live in Eufaula, Alabama. If you're not sure where Eufaula is located, it's about an hour north of Dothan Alabama (on Highway 431) and about an hour and twenty minutes southeast of Montgomery (end of Highway 82 at intersection of Highway 431) on the Alabama / Georgia state line.

I'm a member of Emerald Coast Camaros (Panama City, Tallahassee, Crestview, Pensacola, and some from Dothan and Ft. Rucker). Each month one of the members will set up a Meet & Greet and in April, it is my turn. On April 21st, we are getting together in Eufaula and I was hoping that you guys might be interested in joining us. We will be meeting in Eufaula around 10:15 (Central Time) and going on a cruise (don't know if it will be escorted or not yet) with photo ops by the lake and lunch at a local sports pub. I have also met with Billy Lawrence Chevrolet in Eufaula and set it up for us to stop by their dealership after we eat lunch. They are going to be having an event at the dealership and are clearing out the entire center parking lot so we can all park and show off our cars. They are REAL excited to see all of our cars and will have snacks and drinks available for us.

The dealership is going to advertise the event so we should have a good turnout - especially since it's almost next door to Walmart (kind of like a mini car show!). We can stay as long as we want and leave as we need to. Please let me know if y'all would be interested in joining us as soon as you can so I can start getting a carcount / headcount. I hope you can attend!
This sounds like it will be fun. I too adopted the ECC since my Mom lives in Panama City and there isn't much around here. I will see what my schedule looks like. Thanks.
__________________
2010 SGM Manual Trans.
Mods: Flowmaster, K&N Cold Air Filter, Solar Gard Window Tint, Front Bowtie from Gary's Customs, Green LED dome & trunk lights from AAC, Painted calipers used G2 paint, Emblem Pro underhood bowtie, RX Catch Can with Stainless Steel Braided Lines and matching Breather, Stealth Bulb turn signals.

TEAM LLT
Mrvnmartian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:50 PM   #361
awfarley

 
awfarley's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 5.7L Tundra Double-Cab X-SP
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 2,034
Not sure if I'll be working yet, but I'll see soon enough. Maybe some of us guys from central and north AL could meet up and pick others up as we went? I'm bone stock but who cares lol
awfarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:47 AM   #362
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros
 
RJT-Maro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged RJT SS!
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Eufaula, Alabama
Posts: 2,766
Send a message via AIM to RJT-Maro
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
I'm 30 minutes from you in Fort Mitchell. May just have to head south for this.
Just checking to see if you were still planning to attend on the 21st and, if so, how many persons will you have with you? (Trying to get a headcount for lunch). Let me know when you can.

Thanks
__________________
2010 Camaro SS LS3 Supercharged RJT!
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
RJT-Maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:48 AM   #363
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros
 
RJT-Maro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged RJT SS!
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Eufaula, Alabama
Posts: 2,766
Send a message via AIM to RJT-Maro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrvnmartian View Post
This sounds like it will be fun. I too adopted the ECC since my Mom lives in Panama City and there isn't much around here. I will see what my schedule looks like. Thanks.
Checkign to see if you'll be able to attend and, if so, how many persons will be with you? (Trying to get a headcount for lunch)

Thanks
__________________
2010 Camaro SS LS3 Supercharged RJT!
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
RJT-Maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:55 AM   #364
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros
 
RJT-Maro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged RJT SS!
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Eufaula, Alabama
Posts: 2,766
Send a message via AIM to RJT-Maro
Quote:
Originally Posted by awfarley View Post
Not sure if I'll be working yet, but I'll see soon enough. Maybe some of us guys from central and north AL could meet up and pick others up as we went? I'm bone stock but who cares lol
Are you going to be able to make it to the meet & greet on the 21st? Just trying to get a headcount for lunch
__________________
2010 Camaro SS LS3 Supercharged RJT!
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
RJT-Maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 06:49 AM   #365
garcmol


 
garcmol's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ft. Mitchell, Alabama
Posts: 7,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJT-Maro View Post
Just checking to see if you were still planning to attend on the 21st and, if so, how many persons will you have with you? (Trying to get a headcount for lunch). Let me know when you can.

Thanks
Right now, yes. We'll have 3 tops.
__________________
Pedders Pace Car Package, Injen CAI, Flowmaster AT, AAC Lighting, ZL1 fascia/skirts, RKSport Ram Air hood, vented fenders, painted stripes (Gary's Customz), Honor and Valor badged (Thank you, John)
garcmol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 07:13 AM   #366
Mrvnmartian
 
Mrvnmartian's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SGM 1LT (Manual)
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wetumpka, AL originally NY
Posts: 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJT-Maro View Post
Checkign to see if you'll be able to attend and, if so, how many persons will be with you? (Trying to get a headcount for lunch)

Thanks
No, it doesn't look like I will be coming down for the meet.
__________________
2010 SGM Manual Trans.
Mods: Flowmaster, K&N Cold Air Filter, Solar Gard Window Tint, Front Bowtie from Gary's Customs, Green LED dome & trunk lights from AAC, Painted calipers used G2 paint, Emblem Pro underhood bowtie, RX Catch Can with Stainless Steel Braided Lines and matching Breather, Stealth Bulb turn signals.

TEAM LLT
Mrvnmartian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:43 PM   #367
awfarley

 
awfarley's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 5.7L Tundra Double-Cab X-SP
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 2,034
Looks like I'll be working that day... sadly
awfarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:36 PM   #368
Buck Heard
 
Buck Heard's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Victory Red 1SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Meridianville, AL
Posts: 155
New member/Meridianville,AL

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Buck Heard from Meridianville, AL (just a couple of miles north of Huntsville) and I just purchased a 2012 Victory Red RS/SS from Lynn Layton Chevrolet Friday of last week. I was hoping to hook up with some local guys just for car talk, food or whatever. Basically just wanted to see what the local Camaro guys here were into. Any info on any local get togethers would be appreciated. Thanks.
Buck Heard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:49 PM   #369
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Blown beast.
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,916
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Heard View Post
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Buck Heard from Meridianville, AL (just a couple of miles north of Huntsville) and I just purchased a 2012 Victory Red RS/SS from Lynn Layton Chevrolet Friday of last week. I was hoping to hook up with some local guys just for car talk, food or whatever. Basically just wanted to see what the local Camaro guys here were into. Any info on any local get togethers would be appreciated. Thanks.
Well I'm way down south but there is the F-Body Gathering in Atlanta that you'd absolutely enjoy. Guys from Bama will be there.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:00 PM   #370
Buck Heard
 
Buck Heard's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Victory Red 1SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Meridianville, AL
Posts: 155
When's that going down? Atlanta's only 4 hours from here and I could stand to put some miles on this thing. Never mind I just saw the post. I'll read up on it. Might be able to swing it.

Last edited by Buck Heard; 04-18-2012 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Correction.
Buck Heard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:03 PM   #371
SIM Curly

 
SIM Curly's Avatar
 
Drives: Silver 1LT 2011 camaro
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Decatur, Alabama and Troy, Alabama
Posts: 1,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Heard View Post
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Buck Heard from Meridianville, AL (just a couple of miles north of Huntsville) and I just purchased a 2012 Victory Red RS/SS from Lynn Layton Chevrolet Friday of last week. I was hoping to hook up with some local guys just for car talk, food or whatever. Basically just wanted to see what the local Camaro guys here were into. Any info on any local get togethers would be appreciated. Thanks.
You bought your car in my town
__________________
SIM Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:04 PM   #372
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Blown beast.
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,916
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Heard View Post
When's that going down? Atlanta's only 4 hours from here and I could stand to put some miles on this thing.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=205856&page=5

See you edited.

Ya, check it out. All the cool Bama kids will be there.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:09 PM   #373
Buck Heard
 
Buck Heard's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Victory Red 1SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Meridianville, AL
Posts: 155
Well if cool people will be there I might not fit in (ha ha) but at 40 years old the car helps. Hey Sim do you hang out with any other Camaro guys?
Buck Heard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:13 PM   #374
SIM Curly

 
SIM Curly's Avatar
 
Drives: Silver 1LT 2011 camaro
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Decatur, Alabama and Troy, Alabama
Posts: 1,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Heard View Post
Well if cool people will be there I might not fit in (ha ha) but at 40 years old the car helps. Hey Sim do you hang out with any other Camaro guys?
Yea with Rocket City Camaro's in Huntsville when I have time.
__________________
SIM Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:14 PM   #375
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Blown beast.
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,916
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Heard View Post
Well if cool people will be there I might not fit in (ha ha) but at 40 years old the car helps. Hey Sim do you hang out with any other Camaro guys?
I'm 41 you whipper snapper.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Properautocare Coupon Sale for Camaro5 Members Angelo@Autopia Wash/Wax/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts 2 12-11-2009 10:38 AM
STS Turbo - Exclusive Offer for Camaro 5 Members - Ends Oct 10th!!! ZZcamaro Forced Induction 64 10-19-2009 01:16 PM
Messages to more than 5 members & Social Groups heinzd01 Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions 5 09-16-2009 09:22 AM
NOWEEDS Diverter Discount for Camaro5 Members tcslc V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes 6 07-04-2009 01:28 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.