Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 08-18-2012, 01:27 PM   #443
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmokinHot! View Post
Anyone know someone good that airbrushes like say a hood liner?? Want my hood and trunk liner done but don't know anyone local that is pretty awesome at airbrushing.
I know someone down here in Mobile.
Old 08-18-2012, 03:24 PM   #444
SSmokinHot!
I go topleSS!

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I know someone down here in Mobile.
Not too far away. Who is it? Are they GOOD???
Old 08-20-2012, 02:18 PM   #445
SSmokinHot!
I go topleSS!

Need help!! Can't find anyone local to do a muffler deletion!!! Any good shops anyone knows about. Also local shops have not heard of Solo Performance, so have to order and bring with me for them to install. Who can I use around here?????
Old 08-20-2012, 05:54 PM   #446
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Not too far away. Who is it? Are they GOOD???
Oops. Sorry. Haven't been on much.

They are good imo but good is in the style. It would depend if you liked his style. He works from home here in my neighborhood. He does great work but his style is different. I have no examples that I can post though.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:13 PM   #447
Back to Black

Drives: 2010 2LT RS...Black
Grand Bay

Scott from Grand Bay. Just bought a new to me 2010 2LT RS. I love driving this car. It is totally stock right now but if y'all know of any must do Mods please let this rookie know about them. Also, I am in for any road trips that I am off for. Did I mention that I love driving this car?

Back to Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:24 PM   #448
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to Black View Post
Scott from Grand Bay. Just bought a new to me 2010 2LT RS. I love driving this car. It is totally stock right now but if y'all know of any must do Mods please let this rookie know about them. Also, I am in for any road trips that I am off for. Did I mention that I love driving this car?
Welcome to the site. I live in Theodore next to the High School. If you need help with anything let me know.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:48 PM   #449
Back to Black

Drives: 2010 2LT RS...Black
I will PQ. Thanks.
Back to Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:19 AM   #450
billd579

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
For those of you in the Hunstville or local area the Rocket City Camaro Club is having their monthly meeting tonight : 1st Thursday of every month
Lonestar Madison Square Mall @ 6:30
billd579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:39 AM   #451
PQ
Booooosted.

Had some fun with a GTO going across the bay way yesterday evening.

His car looked good. Not sure who was faster as I don't know what he had in his car. It didn't sound all that great but was obviously an aftermarket exhaust. No racing but we both opened it up once each. hahaha
Old 09-06-2012, 08:28 PM   #452
SSmokinHot!
I go topleSS!

I see a ton of camaros in the alabaster area. Not sure why we can't seem to get a meet going???
Old 09-15-2012, 11:53 AM   #453
jcAUss

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS A6
Quote:
Anyone in the b-ham area have upgraded exhaust? Trying to find some to listen to in person like Corsa, Borla, and Solo.
I have Borla S-Type and Long Tubes. Sounds strong.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:55 AM   #454
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
I see a ton of camaros in the alabaster area. Not sure why we can't seem to get a meet going???
There is onlyh like 3 of us down here in Mobile.

I've done installs for the other 2.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:11 PM   #455
Shadow Camaro

Drives: Rally Yellow 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
Hey guys I'm getting rid of my entire exhaust system. Full stainless works system. I wanna trade it for a stock system + cash. I need it gone really soon. I'm in Tuscaloosa but I'll be down in mobile Thursday morning. If anyone is interested hit me up (251) 263-1900

Rotofab CAI, SW LT Headers and High Flow Cats, SW Cat-Back, Eibach Pro rear wheel spacers, SS Grill Insert, Street Scene Front Splitter, Blacked out rear emblem, blacked out bezels, plasti-dipped lower bumper, plasti-dipped rims with yellow pinstriping, dyed interior stitching yellow, 2x Kicker CVR 12's w/ 1200 watt kicker amp. MORE TO COME!
Shadow Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:15 PM   #456
Vindicated Jew

Drives: 2006 Honda civic
Hi everyone, didnt see an intro section so ill just do it here. My name is nick, and im from Birmingham, Pinson to be more precise. and i currently do not own a camaro but im saving up for a 2ss. my car was in the bodshop and the let me drive their 2011 RS for a few days and i fell in love, the only car ive drive that didnt make me miss my car. I joined this forum to keep an eye on the camaros and see whats going with them. heres my background.

i own an 83 silverado that i used to daily drive

its not quite as pretty now since i built it over 6 years ago. i was driving it about 70miles a day for work so i decided to get a new car since i could finally afford it (and it would almost be saving me money because of how much gas i was spending in the truck). So i went and bought a brand new honda civic with 13 miles on it its 2006. i didnt plan on doing anything to it but i got on a civic forum and ended up doing quite a bit (no motor work) it is an auto because i would have had to 3 months for a stick, and i just didnt want to wait lol. but heres some pics.

at trip to the tail of the dragon

(my favorite pic i took)

main mods are suspension (from honda, handles great) the lip kit, retrofit projector headlights from a lexus sc430 and foglights. painted roof black, and i cut in some sidemarkers from an s2000. i had to replace the motor when i slung a rod from hydrolocking.

i know its slow but it handles great and is fun to drive.

and im done with my life story lol. anyone have the Corsa exhaust around here? ive heard it on youtube and i think its what im going to be going with.
Vindicated Jew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:51 AM   #457
Vindicated Jew

really? noone?
Old 10-03-2012, 07:39 PM   #458
SSmokinHot!
I go topleSS!

Let me let you in on a secret. We suck here in AL. I've been trying to keep this forum alive and have a meet. No one seems to care. Exhaust wise I thought the Corsa was too...., well I didn't like it. I went with the Solo Axle back. Good luck!
Old 10-03-2012, 08:24 PM   #459
Vindicated Jew

ah, well im a supermod on 8thcivic.com and have hosted meets in my house. so believe me, when i get my camaro we will get this place bumping!

ive driven to baton rouge, orlando and up to the tail of the dragon in NC, and atl for meets before. but prob wouldnt in a camaro though lol.

what gets me is i see people posting all the time from here but its like they avoid this section