Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

USA - NY / NJ / PA NY, NJ, PA

Old 02-14-2015, 04:41 PM   #1
BluePhoenix

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Rally Yellow/Blk
York/Lancaster guys - Nice Camaro for sale at Apple Chevy in York

Just want to bring this to attention of anyone local looking to buy a nice Camaro SS, It is an Aqua Blue 2SS with 18k miles and is being sold for $27,8xx I believe saw it as I drove by there today. Wish this was there when I needed a car, because ABM was my first choice in color but if anyone is looking for a Camaro SS or know someone who is, that may be one of the best car's out there.

They also have a 2013 White SS with IOM stripes that they can't get rid of for some reason.

BluePhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 06:50 PM   #2
pyroguy

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM
Bone stock, came in last Saturday after picking it up at the auction. Like BluePhoenix said, 2SS/RS. It has a tan interior, automatic, no sunroof, and is a VERY early VIN. (Lower than mine and mine is ABM 823.)

Also that '13 is brand new, but for some reason people keep backing out of buying it. They're getting desperate to get rid of it. I'm sure they'd give you a hell of a deal on it.

If anyone is interested ask for Chuck. He'll hook you up.
Attached Images

10 Camaro SS/RS | Aqua Blue #823 of 3903 | Silver Stripes

pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 10:38 PM   #3
BluePhoenix

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Rally Yellow/Blk
That sounds really strange on that White SS that buyers keep backing out on it, makes it sound like there is something wrong with it. I mean White w/ Orange stripes is like the ultimate classic Camaro color scheme and I always thought everyone loved it.

I'd love to have that ABM SS, just can't afford to make that jump right now.

Do you work at Apple or do you just have a close connection for the details.

BluePhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 07:40 AM   #4
pyroguy

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM
Just happened to stop by for the car wash when the ABM had just come in. It still had all the stuff on the windshield that the auction houses write on it. By the time I got back around from the wash (LONG line) they had pulled the car in for clean up and checking it out.

As for the white SS, I stop by the dealership evey so often and talk to them. New ZL1, Z/28, nice used CTS-V, etc. I'm just a car junkie so I like learning what is and what I could maybe have. You learn quite a bit of stuff if you talk to the sales guy long enough.
10 Camaro SS/RS | Aqua Blue #823 of 3903 | Silver Stripes

pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote