|08-12-2009, 08:45 AM||#1|
Gunning for Sixth
Woodward: Make a Wish L99 Camaro raffle!
The Camaro Goes on Tour!
Friday, August 14 (5pm – 9pm) and Saturday, August 15 (10am – 8pm) at the Woodward Dream Cruise on : Come out for the exciting Woodward Dream Cruise, check out the Camaro and purchase your raffle ticket. The vehicle will be on display in the parking lot of the Royal Oak, Uncle Ed’s Oil Shoppe.
Uncle Ed’s Oil Shoppe
31717 Woodward Avenue, Royal Oak MI 48073
Tickets Only $25 Each.* Get Yours Today!
1) Call the Foundation directly at 800.622.9474 or visit one of our three conveniently located offices.
2) We will contact you. Interested in purchasing a ticket or getting more information? Simply email us at email@example.com, provide us with your full name and phone number and we will contact you to process your credit card order and answer your questions. (Due to federal regulations, raffle tickets can not be sold online).
3) Visit or call Hamilton Chevrolet at 586.264.1400, located at 5800 Fourteen Mile Road and Mound in Warren, Michigan 48092 Get Directions.
* Winner is responsible for tax, title and transfer fees. Winner is also responsible for pickup and transportation of vehicle upon receiving notification of winning. Raffle open only to adults age 18 and older.
Date: October 8, 2009
Time: 9:00 am
Location: Hamilton Chevrolet located at 5800 Fourteen Mile @ Mound Road in Warren, Michigan 48092.
* 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS 2 door Coupe
* Color is Red Jewel Tint coat exterior with Beige Sport Cloth seat trim
* 6 speed automatic transmission
* 6 liter 400 HP V-8 engine
* AM-FM Stereo radio with CD Rom & MP3 playback
* power windows and door locks
* cruise control
* A/C, rear defogger and much more!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|New Camaro Exterior and Interior Stainless Steel Trim Parts from RPI Designs!||RPI Designs||Exterior Parts & Accessories||31||08-18-2015 10:06 AM|
|New Camaro Exterior and Interior Stainless Steel Trim Parts from RPI Designs!||RPI Designs||Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions||34||08-11-2015 05:12 PM|
|Does the v6 have enough power?||cstproductions||Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons||305||08-29-2012 09:27 PM|
|Motorgen LA Invasion Videos (58) and Pics Thread||SeanPlunk||USA - California||5||05-31-2009 01:23 AM|
|Automobilemag.com: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Q&A||Scotsman||5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions||23||10-12-2008 12:13 AM|