Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

autoguy
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Old 10-11-2009, 03:05 PM   #1
toetter

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS CGM 6M
The problem is....

The waiting for this car is brutal!! After reading several different threads, I have come to the realization that all it is doing is giving people more time to second guess their decisions on the car. Manual v. automatic - color of the car - should I have ordered stripes - should I get a Vette instead? I am probably the last person to say so, but hang in there!! I even find myself going through those thoughts, but I remember why I ordered and built my own Camaro. It is my first "muscle" car, and I will drive it in the freezing rain if I have to. LOL - The car is supposed to be here the first week of November. Those that have the car love it, those who are waiting will to!!!!
toetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:14 PM   #2
walmartworker

Drives: 1996 chevy lumina
Quote:
Originally Posted by toetter View Post
The waiting for this car is brutal!! After reading several different threads, I have come to the realization that all it is doing is giving people more time to second guess their decisions on the car. Manual v. automatic - color of the car - should I have ordered stripes - should I get a Vette instead? I am probably the last person to say so, but hang in there!! I even find myself going through those thoughts, but I remember why I ordered and built my own Camaro. It is my first "muscle" car, and I will drive it in the freezing rain if I have to. LOL - The car is supposed to be here the first week of November. Those that have the car love it, those who are waiting will to!!!!
make sure to take pics as soon as you get it to give us who dont have one hope
walmartworker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:15 PM   #3
ljustin293

Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS

mine should be here first of november as well..it's a tough wait, but well worth it
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:34 PM   #4
philipdistefano
Remember, Remember...

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited 6MT
Send a message via AIM to philipdistefano
Mine should be in around the first week of December if my dealer's estimate was correct (just ordered it last weekend), and I have to agree...I'm only a week in and this waiting is ridiculously brutal. Every time I see a Camaro on the road I get a huge grin on my face! :P
philipdistefano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:06 PM   #5
Cmaro214

Drives: 2010 ABM 1LT/RS Camaro "Blu Bruzr"
Quote:
Originally Posted by philipdistefano View Post
Mine should be in around the first week of December if my dealer's estimate was correct (just ordered it last weekend), and I have to agree...I'm only a week in and this waiting is ridiculously brutal. Every time I see a Camaro on the road I get a huge grin on my face! :P
same here

VIN: 2G1FB1EV6A9178865
Cmaro214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:27 PM   #6
THUMPER20X
GM fix my PAINT U suck!

Drives: 2010 Black 1SS/RS 6Spd
Its worth it.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:17 PM   #7
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
I die a little every day that it gets colder. I don't want to put him away but I got a nice custom fit cover from covercraft to keep it warm. ;-(

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:20 PM   #8
anthonybyram

Drives: 1972 Z28, torch red,454
You will be glad you waited, this car is worth it!
anthonybyram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:55 PM   #9
WOMPUS
It's on its way!!!!!

Drives: '10 2SS/RS IOM CAMARO
My TPW is 10/19 so I am figuring the 1st week in November as well. The only consolation is that the dealer nearest me has 11 in stock and I go up there at least once a week to sit in one for 15-20 minutes. I didn't order my car from them (they are one of the dealerships that still charge a $5K market adjustment AND they wouldn't take my GMS order). I ordered mine from Lone Star Chevrolet who are about 3 times further away. Couldn't be happier with their service.

Spending my time now looking into finding the best loan, insurance, where to get the windows tinted, etc. I want to be ready.

Waiting patiently......................
WOMPUS is offline   Reply With Quote