Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 10-12-2009, 04:13 PM   #1
GmPartsDirect.com
Account Suspended

Drives: -
OE GM parts delivered less than retail

Unfortunately with GM dealers nation wide going out of business, we would like to reach out to everyone to reassure everyone that we (GmPartsDirect.com) have received word from GM business as usual. We look in good shape to continue and keep receiving orders. Please let us know if you have any parts needs and we will be here to receive your order and ship your order. We are a licensed GM dealer and all of our GM parts are covered under GM's parts warranty.

Gmpartsdirect.com sells parts near published dealer cost plus a percentage for a shipping and handling fee on OE GM parts. Our prices are discounted for everyone on the website. We display our total cost, including shipping and handling in the shopping cart. We leave no surprise to what charges may be charged on your credit card or PayPal account, what is displayed in the shopping cart is what you will be charged.

We do not require you to contact us during business hours to place an order. Our prices are discounted 24 hours a day 7 days a week on our website. With our website being open 24/7 this allows you to place your order at your convenience and so the order can be processed sooner for sooner shipment.

When an order is placed and part number c5gmpdhat is included on the order, you will receive a free GmPartsDirect.com hat.

If you find a lower delivered price at one of our competitors, please email us a screen shot and link to the delivered price and we will try to meet/beat our competitor's delivered price.

If you do not have the GM part number, please email our customer service team at customerservice@GmPartsDirect.com and we will be glad to email you the correct part number to order. If our customer service team supplies the incorrect part number from the information supplied to us via email, the part is returnable. Even if the part is a special order part, if our customer service team supplies the incorrect part number the part is returnable.

Scott, GmPartsDirect.com Manager

GmPartsDirect.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:57 AM   #2
ctk1
Camarofanatic

Drives: 1969 SS, 1998 RS, 2010 VR 2SS/RS
Your prices are better, but you make most of that back up with overpriced shipping. No offense. I bought 2 SS emblems from GMpartsdirect.com, and saved about $20 over ordering through the dealer, but paid $15 for shipping! They weigh practically nothing, no way it cost $15 to ship those.
ctk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:08 PM   #3
rodimus prime
Account Suspended

Drives: Cargo van.
Ive had nothing but good experiances with them. My only issue is that (at least then) they had no way to be contacted, so if your part took a while to get in, the only way you would know is when it actually shows up. But Ive always saved money using them.
rodimus prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:02 PM   #4
GmPartsDirect.com
Account Suspended

Drives: -
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctk1 View Post
Your prices are better, but you make most of that back up with overpriced shipping. No offense. I bought 2 SS emblems from GMpartsdirect.com, and saved about $20 over ordering through the dealer, but paid $15 for shipping! They weigh practically nothing, no way it cost $15 to ship those.
In the 48 contiguous states of the USA the minimum handling and shipping charge is just $15.95 for the first part on the order and a discount off minimum handling and shipping fee from each additional item not to go below 21% of the cost of the item order, whichever is greater (unless specified on larger sized items).

If you find a lower delivered price at one of our competitors, please email us a screen shot and link to the delivered price of our competitor and we will try to meet/beat our competitor's delivered price. We do not like being under sold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimus prime View Post
Ive had nothing but good experiances with them. My only issue is that (at least then) they had no way to be contacted, so if your part took a while to get in, the only way you would know is when it actually shows up. But Ive always saved money using them.
Thank you for your commits and support, we have made a lot of changes over the past year, the most important is adding additional techs to help answer the emails within a timely response time. If you have not received a response within 24 hours (Monday-Friday) please PM me here and I will get to be bottom of the reason you have not received a response. On average, we are currently answering emails within 2 hours of the email being received.

Thank you, Scott
GmPartsDirect.com Manager

GmPartsDirect.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:33 PM   #5
rodimus prime
Account Suspended

Drives: Cargo van.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GmPartsDirect.com View Post
In the 48 contiguous states of the USA the minimum handling and shipping charge is just $15.95 for the first part on the order and a discount off minimum handling and shipping fee from each additional item not to go below 21% of the cost of the item order, whichever is greater (unless specified on larger sized items).

If you find a lower delivered price at one of our competitors, please email us a screen shot and link to the delivered price of our competitor and we will try to meet/beat our competitor's delivered price. We do not like being under sold.

Thank you for your commits and support, we have made a lot of changes over the past year, the most important is adding additional techs to help answer the emails within a timely response time. If you have not received a response within 24 hours (Monday-Friday) please PM me here and I will get to be bottom of the reason you have not received a response. On average, we are currently answering emails within 2 hours of the email being received.

Thank you, Scott
GmPartsDirect.com Manager

Sounds good. As soon as I start breaking things or hacking up my 5th gen and need parts you guys are still #1 on my list.
rodimus prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 04:04 PM   #6
tjd24
Thank you Oshawa/St.Cats!

Drives: was 2010 2LT RS 2G1FC1EV4A9103434
gmpartsdirect has my highest recommendation - fantastic customer service, always willing to help with a parts look-up (provide your VIN to ensure proper part match to your trim to customerservice@gmpartsdirect.com; great pricing and delivery despite the national backlogs... They've earned my business.
#3434 Born 4-15-2009, Delivered 5-22-2009 BBOMG 2/3/4 - Traded-in 8/31/2019:
tjd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 04:06 PM   #7
EuroCamaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Can you ship overseas.......Europe?
EuroCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 04:10 PM   #8
Partick

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
I was very pleased with the order I made and plan on using GMPartsdirect in the future.
Partick is offline   Reply With Quote