Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

SNL Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Old 08-18-2011, 11:54 PM   #76
B1G-AL

Drives: 09 Bullitt, 08 H3 Alpha, Ram SS/T
I really enjoyed reading all the above stories...some of them are amazing! I don't have a truly interesting Chevy story...my family always bought GM products (mostly Cadillacs) so growing up I became obsessed with cars, especially GM vehicles. My first Chevy was a 86 K20 pickup:

It served me well but just like any other vehicle out of the 80s rust ate away at it's life and I sold it as a yard truck

My next Chevy was a 2001 Z71 Suburban which to this day was my favorite vehicle I have ever owned. I had a vision for what I wanted it to be from the day I brought it home and I spent years slowly rigging it out myself and have many unforgettable memories in the Burb. I never thought I'd part with her but I ended up trading it in for as much as I payed for it years before with 40k more miles and body damage galore...it was too hard to pass down!

While I had my Suburban I also bought a 1994 Corvette Greenwood which unlike the Suburban was a thrill to drive. This was the car I took to shows (since the Suburban usually got laughed at) and drove through the summers while the Suburban took a rest from long New England winters. Another Chevy that I thought I'd keep forever, I traded it in for my 2011 LS Camaro after the Vette needed more repairs than it was worth.

My next Chevy...my Camaro...traded in my Vette for it October 13th 2010. After storing it for the winter shortly after I bought it, I've been slowing modding but mostly driving it all summer!

OH! I can't forget my man-van...my 2006 Uplander LS! This van is a tank...I'm from the island of St. Croix and that's where she resides...besides our horrible roads with pot holes deep enough to hide in, I take the Uplander up mountains and through lost rain forest trails and never have any issues! Sorry about the stupid picture, it was the only one I could find!

Well those are all my Chevys...if I included all my other GM vehicles (especially Cadillacs) this post would become a thread...and no, I'm not trying to "show off", most of my GM fleet is all beat to hell!
Old 08-20-2011, 06:06 PM   #77
DroptopZ
I'm your huckleberry...

Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '88 IROC vert
This is a piece I wrote when I was a senior in high-school (11 years ago). It's not really up to snuff with what I write now, and it's not really perfect because it encompasses several stories, but here goes:

Learning to Fly

One hundred forty-five miles per hour. When you're six years old, the white lines of the midnight freeway sink behind the headlights of youur car like a million shooting stars. You feel lik ethere's nothing in the world that could catch you, sitting beside your proud father, gazing up at his cool, confident expression. At least, that's how I felt. I think that's the moment I realized that I would never stop believing my father is the most incredible man ever to live.

At two or three in the morning, everything seems just a little bit more intimidating. But I remember thinking we were part of the night. The mooth black of the Camaro faded slowly into the ebony air all around us. Part of the energy was from lack of sleep, and part from cola laced with near fatal amounts of caffeine, but I remember the exact feeling as the lights from our car cut a swath through the otherwise pitch-black night. It was an incredible feeling of invincibility, and I've never experienced anything quite like it since.

There have been may times when I have shared wonderful memories with my father, and many timeswhen I have felt close to him. But oddly enough, most of those times have been the two of us, listening to the song of the open road, just blasting past everything... unthinkable, unstoppable, and almost unreal. You know, someone once told me that if God drove, he would drive some old beater because it would be the modest thing to do. I don't buy it for a second. I think if God drives, he drives a midnight black 1988 Chevy IROC droptop with gray leather, because if God saw how close my father and I became on the freeway that night, on the way back from a long fishing trip, then he wouldn't want to drive anything else.

So anyway, I was sitting at the dentist's office a week or two ago. I turned my eyes from the window for an instant, but turned back suddenly at the sound of a loud "thunk!" Some overgrown lady with her tiny, little foofy dog, while clumsily stumbling out of her greed Dodge pickup, had opened her door right into my passenger's side mirror. So, being the polite, reserved young man that I am, I confronted her--at first, politely. "It's just a scratch," she said. "It's no big deal." I could only reply that it was more than a scratch: it was a scratch on the face of a million memories. Well, when she just didn't get it, I started to get a little mad... but before I could get her insurance information, she drove off, smirking, her overgrown rat barking in the passenger's seat like a miniature Cerberus. People like that get me steamed! It's not just a car!

I remember one day some kids from school asked me to go play baseball. They'd never been nice to be before, but, being the naive little boy that I was, I was excited at the thought of someone who actually wanted to include me in their game. When I walked to the park, three or four of the neighborhood boys ambushed me with super-soakers. As I walked home, soaked by tears and squirt-gun water, I remember how ashamed I felt. But when I got home, my dad and I just hopped into the car again. We drove around for probably half an hour before we found the boys, walking home, giddy with laughter. I watched my dad pull the shifter to first, then felt the mind-bending acceleration of full throttle; I was surfing dizzy, intoxicated in the sideways slide of a burnout. As the blue smoke rose behind us, the boys ran screaming home. The only things to remind me of my soggy encounter were my wet clothes and a 150 foot patch of black rubber left on the deserted street.

I don't know exactly why the car helped bring us closer together. In fact, I think the car wasn't so much a tool for bringing us together as a representation of the times we've had. It's mostly just that taking road-trips gave us time to be alone with our thoughts. Most of the time, school has me running around in circles like a disgruntled chimpanzee, and work is usually keeping both my parents busy. But as soon as we hop in the car, the rest of the world just seems to fade away. There's just something about flying down a dusty deserted highway, looking over at a man I am proud to say has shaped me into the man I am today, sitting there in his mirror tinted bug-glasses, that makes me feel like everything's okay.

Through rough times, my dad has always been there for me. In times of need, there hasn't been a single time when I've had to doubt that he's right there behind me to catch me if I fall. Sometimes, late at night, I'll just sit back and reflect on all the wonderful times I've had. When things get really bad, I always find peace in the memories I have with my dad, and also in the ones that are to come. So when someone tries to insult me, I don't care. I don't even hear them, because I'm thinking of the day my dad took me to the Chevy dealer and told me "Pick out any one you want, Mike. It'll be yours someday." We had a lot of memories in our old Volvo; we were always carting around our yellow lab Teton. He'd recently died, and the car reminded us too much of him. I was too young to understand all that at the time, but I remember gazing up at the six feet one inch of towering perfection that is my dad, the way his shaggy mustache accented his warm smile, and I remember knowing that day would be the beginning of something special.

I still have this car, although it got wrecked by a kid in a lifted truck about five years back. I'm slowly restoring it to the car it once was... and I plan to give it to my children (when I eventually have them) someday.

DroptopZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:18 PM   #78
sixty4

Drives: corvettes
When we were kids back in the late 60's all the neighborhood kids and I would walk home from school. My older Cousin had just returned home from Vietnam and purchase a 1964 Corvette with a really nasty motor open headers (flames would shoot out the side) and could wake the dead. Every time he would fire it off all us kids would run like hell (because of the noise and how he would rip around with it. So one day he is in his garage working on it and says if he fires it up are you going to runaway? I was thinking to myself hell yes! Well I froze like a deer in the headlights! He backs it out and rips through the gears going down the street! He comes back and from that moment on I was hooked! Well years later he would run the car at the track and I would go and help out as much as I could. As time went by he sold the car and sometime after that he pasted away. I was out of school and started my life but never forgot about my first chevy experience. Then one day for giggles I started looking for the car and found it 2 years later! Looked nothing like it does here when my cousin owned it. Still makes me smile! Anyway here it is.....

sixty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:53 PM   #79
PatsRS

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary Edition
My first Chevy was when I was 19 in 1979. My 3rd car in a year. The first one caught fire (Pinto), the second blew an engine (VW). The third was a cream colored Chevy Nova with 72,000 mile on it. It had a Black vinyl roof. It was the most reliable car I had ever owned up to that point. It wasn't anything fancy just a great all around car. Had a lot of great memories with that car. Got rid of it after 5 years and 60,000 more miles when my dad gave me his '77 Nova. Wasn't nearly as good or reliable as my 72 but it was newer and had less miles. Kept it until some guy ran a stop sign and totalled it. Then I went down the Dark side (Toyota) for about 15 years then I came back to GM, Pontiac and Chevy and I wouldn't even consider anything else.

GM ALL THE WAY!

PatsRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:24 PM   #80
2SSRSinBama

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Camaro CGM
yeah, i'm a GM guy... not just Chevrolet

at 15 I bought a 1998 Chevrolet S10 4.3L 5-speed in 2000, had it until I was 17.. then bought a 1996 Camaro Z/28 6-speed, had it until 2006... then bought a 2004 Pontiac GTP... only had it about 2 years and bought a 2008 Cobalt SS... it got totaled out in May(not my fault)... I bought my Camaro two weeks ago

always been into the performance side of things:

1996 Z28:
3.73s, CAI, LT headers, 3" catback, hypertech programmer(hey give me a break back then there wasn't many options for tuning), drag radials... was a decently quick car in the early 2000s, considering it was running 2-valve GTs I had no problems defending the General with it

the Grand Prix GTP: I was going to college at the time and the Camaro had 140,000 miles on it, wasn't that I didn't trust it, just decided for something newer and got the GTP... should have bought a LS1 f-body but I wanted the 4-doors at the time... mods? I actually modded it pretty good: 3" downpipe w/ highflow cat, CAI, 180 t-stat, 3.5" s/c pulley, 1.9 ratio Roller rockers with Ls6 105# valve springs, DigitalHorsepower tuned.. was a solid mid 13-second car, no world beater but quick enough at the time

the Cobalt SS... bought it in 2008 brand new it made it approximately 800 miles before I started modding it, lol... in the end: 23psi Trifecta tune(on E85), Hahn CAI, Injen Upper IC piping, ZZP 3" downpipe, Magnaflow catback, Synapse 600hp Intercooler... was a solid 12.7-12.9 car and was hell from a 40 roll, it dynoed 331whp on 93, never got it on the dyno on E85 it only saw E85 for 2 weeks before getting totaled, though the E85 tune had gained around 25whp on MOST LNFs... only had a hand full of races with it on E, one being against a bolt-on LS2 Vette... from a dig he got me pretty good, from a 40 roll, I kept 3/4s of a car on him to about 130, so it was decently quick

but now i'm back where I belong in the RWD V8 game, and its going to be a fun ride

2010 Camaro SS L99... has a few mods
2SSRSinBama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:31 PM   #81
Carzzy

Drives: 2011 Supersonic Blue Grand Sport
My first car was a 1962 Impala SS. My first new car was a 1970 Camaro. I have owned 28 Corvette's in my lifetime... 7 of them brand new! My 2011 Camaro SS is my 4th new Camaro. I have also owned various lesser Chevy's new and used. That's my Chevy story!

2011 GS 436HP LS3 MN6 NPP exhaust
Carzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:38 PM   #82
Papa T

Drives: 2011 2LT RJT, 6A, 19" polished
Becky GREAT thread. I'll be back with some early 70's Vega, and a 76 El Camino stories.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:36 AM   #83
Fogey

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS A6, IOM
Got laid for the first time..

in the back seat of my 57 BelAir.
Fogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 07:56 AM   #84
Papa T

Drives: 2011 2LT RJT, 6A, 19" polished
My First Chevy to drive was actual my dad's Chevy Vega !!

(Not sure what year the Vega was but close to this.)

I got to drive it back and forth to high school about 10 miles from my parents house. I would always take the back roads so I could give it all she's got (which was not a lot ) But still was a lot of fun.

Then my dad got rid of the Vega and picked up a 76 Chevy ElCamino !!

(not my actual car, but a close)

I would drive the ElCamino so much (school, work, out on the town) my dad eventualy said "You drive it like it is yours, so why don't why don't you buy it from me." So I did!!
LOVED IT!!
So that is how I got my first Chevy!

Many years pass, many non-Chevy years:(. (Honda, Honda, Ford, Dodge...) We need something to tow a camper... Chevy to the rescue. we pick up a 95 Chevy Suburban.
(something like this, but maroon on red)

Then Chevy had the "Employee discount for everyone." We upgraded to a 2005 Chevy Suburban. (Silver to match our Airstream camper)

Then the concept 5th Gen Camaro is shown.

Ooooo I LIKE IT!!

So I tell myself, if they ever bring this to production looking like that… I want one. (Thinking production cars NEVER look like the concept cars… so I’m safe.)

Then “DARN YOU CHEVY YOU’VE DONE IT… you’re done it you made the 5th Gen Camaro and it looks 95% of the concept… Arrrgh!!!

Many months of waffling, many stressful conversations with my wife, (I even threw away the original brochure I had to stop temping me.) Decided not buy one and move on with my life… Tic, tic, tic… I’VE GOT TO HAVE ONE!!!!!

Three dealers and several weeks later: THE ORDER IS PLACED. 6 weeks later… We picked it up our:
2011 RJT Chevy Camaro, 6A, Polished 19" rims.

And as they say the rest is history!!

Last edited by Papa T; 04-24-2012 at 03:41 PM.
Papa T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 12:46 PM   #85
dianeokie
Going places

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOMPUS View Post
Back in 1973, I gave a girl a ride in my wagon, She crawled in and took control, she was tired 'cause her mind was a-draggin'. I said, get some sleep and dream of rock and roll.

'Cause like a princess she was layin' there, Moonlight dancin' off her hair, She woke up and took me by the hand, She's gonna love me in my Chevy van, And that's all right with me.

Wait a minute, that never happened to me...Damn!
I think thats an old song!

"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 12:48 PM   #86
NiknakSS

Drives: 97 Silverado, 2012 Camaro 2LT RS
Here's my list:

1984 Olds Delta 88
1984 Olds Cutlass
1985 Chevy Caprice
1985 Chevy Camaro
1991 Chevy Camaro convertible
1997 Chevy Silverado 4x4

As far as the coolest story:

When I met my wife, all I had was a room in a large house with a bunch of roomies in NYC, and my 1985 Cutlass that I had modded out into a sleeper. By sleeper, we all know that it looked like a POS and ran down the road like a dog with his butt on fire. I had the Caprice at the same time, the daily driver that looked a little better. One night, while listening to some music and holding hands by the dashboard lights, she asked me to marry her. Seven years later, we are eagerly awaiting our 2012 2LT which will be her daily driver. Life's good in a Chevy.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:04 PM   #87
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
1973 Monte Carlo (350)

1996 Camaro (3.8)

2000 S10 Extreme (2.2)

1996 Camaro Z28 (5.7)

My dad purchased the Monte Carlo for me before I'd even thought about getting a driver's license. It was for sale on the outskirts of the local Target parking lot for months, eventually made the call and talked the seller UP a hundred bucks! Guy wanted $850, my Dad felt it was worth more This car eventually dropped a muffler on the FWY, which prompted me to (to the dismay of the neighbors) cut off the muffler and run straight headers SO loud, and that 4 barrel stank so good

Eventually I crashed the Monte Carlo :( and went looking for another car. I actually found the 3.8 parked somewhat illegally (private for sale sign in it, on the Honda lot ) and was compelled to see just how far out of my price range it was... This set off an obsessive pattern of calling banks, saving and staring at an old Camaro brochure from 95 until my eyes hurt Eventually I bought her, and loved her to death (almost literally, but that's another story. The S10 story is also intertwined here) until the day I decided I wanted to clean her up nice, and keep her for awhile. This decision made me realize... I needed a V8 first.

So I sold the 3.8 :( and went hunting for a couple months, eventually finding a Z28 in my price range. This was the first car I ever bought outright. I got a taste of that fuel injected V8 power, and it was all over. Chevy for life
Attached Images

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp

Last edited by Revo1; 08-21-2011 at 01:20 PM.
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 01:05 PM   #88
jshaf

Drives: 2011 Black 2SS/RS w/ IOM stripes
I come from a GM family, more times than not it has been Chevy. My first new car was a Black 1990 Chevy Z-24 Cavalier that was a blast to drive. Growing up My dad had a 1970 Olds 442 in a gold with black stripes, had the 455 under the hood, he bought right off the show room floor new, that was one bad ride! Today I drive my 2010 Camaro, parents have a 99 Gmc Jimmy, an olds cutless sedan, brother has a cobolt coupe, sis married a ford guy....LOL she had been corrupted. she did have a Corvette a few years back, now she has a bullet stang. Ugh :o)
Old 08-21-2011, 01:13 PM   #89
dianeokie
Going places

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
My first car was a red 1965 Corvair convertible with black interior, 4 speed manual. Had over 100,000 miles on it...........learned a lot about driving, checking oil, using a clutch etc in that car.

Had several GM cars, a Malibu, Olds 88, Olds 98, Cutlass Sierra, couple of camaros, firebird, now an equinox, but best of all, my Red Hot

I know this looks kinda familiar, red with black interior, manual transmission.............yeah, I like Red Cars!
Attached Images

"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 03:35 PM   #90
Bobbyosto

Drives: 2013 Camaro & 2012 Corvette GS
Well here goes: '63 Corvette roadster F.I. traded for '66 Impala 427/390 4 speed; traded for '68 Chevelle SS396 Convertible; VietNam in between......'69 Camaro Z28(Burnished brown, best color ever). Now we start to go downhill...Trade the Z28 for...'74 Vega, trade that for 76 Camaro; trade that for '78 Silver Anniversary Corvette; then a '81 Corvette,not bad for a little while, then a few SUV's in there. Came back to my senses somewhat in '90 with a C4 'Vette. The rest of the '90's are a blurr..S-10 Extreme kinda stands out. The the millenium comes along and we get into Avalanches until 2004 and a C5 Silver vette; what a gorgeous car..Then spoiled '07 C6, '09 C6, '10 Grand sport 'Vette and '11 Camaro LT1 6speed stick (Last 2 current). There have been others, but these are the highlights...It's been some trip; some bone head moves, but it's been a trip!
Bobbyosto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 03:30 PM   #91
Blue10CamaroSS
454 RWHP 448 TQ

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS
I've always been a fan of Chevy and GMC products. My first car was a hand me down Ford, and then my first ever "purchase" car was another Ford. But mainly, my lineup has been from GM and never have I owned an "import"

And as far as I can see, I'll still be a Chevy buyer going forward, unless something drastic happens.

However, I've owned numerous GMC vans and Chevy vehicles.

1988 GMC 2500 van
1997 GMC 2500 van
1998 Chevy Corvette:

1999 Chevy Blazer
2008 Chevy Colorado LT:
Before mods:

After mods:

2002 Chevy Trailblazer LS(current):

2010 Chevy Camaro SS (no I didn't get to keep the Hooters girls):
Old 12-03-2011, 09:02 PM   #92
chernmax
I Need a Volunteer!!!

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianeokie View Post
My first car was a red 1965 Corvair convertible with black interior, 4 speed manual. Had over 100,000 miles on it...........learned a lot about driving, checking oil, using a clutch etc in that car.

Had several GM cars, a Malibu, Olds 88, Olds 98, Cutlass Sierra, couple of camaros, firebird, now an equinox, but best of all, my Red Hot

I know this looks kinda familiar, red with black interior, manual transmission.............yeah, I like Red Cars!

LOL, My Nissan Maxima Turbo is Red, My wifes Chevy Trailblazer LTZ is Red, and my new Chevy Camaro SS/RS Supercharged is RED!!!

Visit my Website: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3947577/2010-chevrolet-camaro-ss-coupe-2d/page-1
chernmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:31 PM   #93
PercyJWellingtonIII
Account Suspended

Drives: pontiac
This is my first Chevy...but have always been a fan. I remember in the early 60s as a young kid even before "kinney garden" seeing chevys like Impalas and 57 BelAirs with the rear ends lowered to the ground complete with fender skirts and side pipes with fuzzy dice hanging from the mirrors. I used to watch this street scene from the backseat of a 55 Olds(and no we had no use for those stupid child safety seats, in fact our car didnt even have seatbelts) and it was a thrill. Then they came out with the Chevelles and Camaros and the lowered rear ends began to raise up to accomoodate wider rear tires as the late 60s began. It was now the higher the rear end and fatter the tire the cooler it was. Then by the mid 70s when I started driving there were still lots to pick from but as leftovers. I didnt go with Chevy but went with a 69 RoadRunner which I kept for almost 13 years. Buy the late 80s and early nineties all the cool cars were pretty much gone, garaged or mothballed and the streets were full of boring bland cars. Now the Camaro, Charger,Challenger, Mustang and Vette are the only cool cars maintaining the heritage.
PercyJWellingtonIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:52 PM   #94
TrillChevyRyda

Drives: 2011 2SS Camaro/79 Caprice LS
Fell in love with the caprice/impala models....only cars ive owned so far.

79 caprice classic aerocoupe
87 caprice classic coupe
89 caprice classic 4dr brougham
94 SS impala
95 caprice 9c1

also story wise.....the best moment i can recall, is when me and my father went to pick up his first corvette(this year)

he worked hard his whole life, Never had anything. He has been through so much stuff..I kinda teared up when I saw him driving home with it.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:40 AM   #95
PercyJWellingtonIII
Account Suspended

Drives: pontiac
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
Best story is being on the OPPOSITE side of the fence - being the one providing the car, and seeing the joy it brings!

Katie was the lucky buyer of our 2010 Camaro launch car, and she got the first ever Katzkin leather interior upgrade and no cost.... her excitement at delivery made everyone involved feel great!

What song is that being played on piano at the end?
PercyJWellingtonIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:58 AM   #96
neocacher

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS Vert 6A
First experience I can remember is in the early1960's, I was about 8 years old. My grandpa bought a 1960 Tan Bel Air. I think he bought it new.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:22 PM   #97
camaroimpalabob

Drives: 45th 2ss
my first chevy

my first chevy. still got her Name:  impala.jpg
Views: 607
Size:  51.0 KB

Name:  61 engine.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  63.0 KB my last chevyName:  mail.jpg
Views: 590
Size:  110.4 KB
camaroimpalabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:50 PM   #98
bubsy73

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LS
I turned 16 on a Sunday many many Sunday's ago lol I couldn't write my beginners test til the next morning. I was at my dad's for his weekend and he took me out for a country cruise in his '80 Corvette. It was automatic, his '69 Camaro was standard. Anyways, he pulls over on the shoulder of the country road and looks at me and says, "your turn". It was the best day ever!!!
bubsy73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:08 PM   #99
upflying

Drives: '86 Monte Carlo SS
I remember riding in a brand new '62 Chevrolet Impala, my first power windows and air conditioning expereince.
upflying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:29 PM   #100
Chiefish

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PercyJWellingtonIII View Post
What song is that being played on piano at the end?

That is Home Sweet Home by Motley Crue Its just the end of the song thats playing thru the end of the video.
Chiefish is offline   Reply With Quote