Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

sjm autoprod
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

USA - Rockies / Midwest CO, IA, KS, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD, WY

Old 10-16-2009, 11:20 PM   #1
The_Blur
Jayhawk USN

Drives: 6.2L of AWESOME! 2011 L99 2SS
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
"There's no place like Kansas."

Bill Self said it with pride. There are a lot of great places for a lot of great things, but it speaks volumes that a championship coach with the highest recorded win-loss ratio in Kansas history would choose no other place than Allen Fieldhouse to call his home court. He graduated an athlete at Oklahoma State with ambitions of coaching at the place where basketball was founded by a professor who envisioned basketball as a recreational game for the masses.

Tonight, the University of Kansas began its next season with a group of players who could be described as nothing short of remarkable. The Jayhawks scrimmaged in a packed and deafening Allen Fieldhouse.

If you've never been to Allen Fieldhouse—KU fan or not—go there and watch a game. I think you'll understand once you make the trip to Lawrence.
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:30 PM   #2
Rookie13
Hooked on AutoX

Drives: 1SS/RS
Send a message via Yahoo to Rookie13
I have been to both College and Professional B-Ball games; NO Professional team can bring a rowdy crowd that can hang with the boisterous bunch from Lawrence!!

...and I'm not a KU fan.

Camaro5 Fest 2010 Panogram Photo of the Host Hotel
Rookie13 is offline   Reply With Quote