Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

SNL Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection Anything related to keeping your Camaro clean and in good cosmetic condition.

Old 10-17-2009, 06:54 PM   #1
rico-2SS
Thx TZD.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged Custom Camaro
Need Some help?? Paint question

OK - I saw the pedder camaro and fell in love with the front fascia.....
I have done some painting in the past but always with gloss colors and clear coats..

My question is I want to do flat to match my other accents and am wondering if I go with Flat black what clear coat do I use????
I guess need to check if they make a clear coat for flat paint. Or do I just not clear coat it.....hard to believe the flat black would be protected......any help would be appreciated.

This will probably be a project I don't do my self...but maybe. I have access to the equipment...just confused on the clear coat.

Thanks in advance