Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2009, 11:19 AM   #1
1sickss
 
Drives: BADDEST SS IN ATL!!!!
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 634
Any of you guys done business with MTI in Atlanta??

i recieve my car the first week of november and want to do some upgrades to the exhaust parts" headers,intake,xpipe,and exhaust and tune" i live in the atlanta area and need a shop that knows their stuff. i have heard nothing but pro's about MTI from my vette friends. do you have anybody yall recommend in the north ga area. thanks for the input fella's
1sickss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:27 AM   #2
Indpowr
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Corvette C6
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 7,028
MTI Racing is a good company to deal with.
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:32 AM   #3
GTAHVIT
One Lucky Guy.
 
GTAHVIT's Avatar
 
Drives: #22 Tom Henry Racing 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Augustine FL
Posts: 28,760
1320Junkie just recently took a tour of their shop. And they are a sponsor of C5 Fest.

Never heard anything bad about them.

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 10:11 AM   #4
MTI Racing
 
MTI Racing's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickss View Post
i recieve my car the first week of november and want to do some upgrades to the exhaust parts" headers,intake,xpipe,and exhaust and tune" i live in the atlanta area and need a shop that knows their stuff. i have heard nothing but pro's about MTI from my vette friends. do you have anybody yall recommend in the north ga area. thanks for the input fella's
1sickss,
At MTI Racing we specialize in GM Performance and we have been working hard in regards to the new 2010 Camaro. We have every part you listed in stock, chassis dyno tuning, and have modified numerous 2010 Camaro's since their release. We also have our own shop test Camaro that is pushing 639 rwhp. We just had our Camaro Funfest at the beginning of Oct. with 72 new Camaro's in attendance. Please check out our web site at www.mtiracing.com or feel free to stop by and take a tour of our facility.
MTI Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 10:20 AM   #5
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,898
I have been up there twice in the past 5 days. Just took one of my closest friends and business partner(multi-millionaire who is very particular about anyone who touches his cars) up there yesterday to talk to Steve(and show him my 79 numbers matching T/A..lol) and he has full confidence in them from what he has seen. You guys know I am an LPE customer/fanatic but I will not hesitate at all to take my future projects and cars to MTI after many convos with Steve and seeing their shop...I really never give endorsements of things to often but I recommend them as much as I possibly can. Oh yeah they had the fastest Camaro in the Texas Mile..Steve said he was going to post videos soon. Also another member Camaro was up there yesterday.
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 03:25 PM   #6
MTI Racing
 
MTI Racing's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 441
1320Junkie,
Thank you for your post.

I posted a new thread in the Drag, Tracking, Autocrossing section with a video of the MTI Racing Camaro at the Texas Mile making a run.

Cannot wait for the Camaro5Fest in April at South Georgia Motorsports Park.
It's always nice to have something exciting to look forward to, helps one get through the chilly season.
MTI Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:27 PM   #7
Gone to the bowtie side
Former Ford man
 
Gone to the bowtie side's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro ABM 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ATL
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
I have been up there twice in the past 5 days. Just took one of my closest friends and business partner(multi-millionaire who is very particular about anyone who touches his cars) up there yesterday to talk to Steve(and show him my 79 numbers matching T/A..lol) and he has full confidence in them from what he has seen. You guys know I am an LPE customer/fanatic but I will not hesitate at all to take my future projects and cars to MTI after many convos with Steve and seeing their shop...I really never give endorsements of things to often but I recommend them as much as I possibly can. Oh yeah they had the fastest Camaro in the Texas Mile..Steve said he was going to post videos soon. Also another member Camaro was up there yesterday.
I just missed you there today. I'm having their new shifter installed tomorrow and will have a review forthwith.
__________________
1100 - 8 Jun 09
reordered with new dealer - 31 Aug 09
2000 - 08 Sep 09
3300 - TPW 28 Sep 09
3400 - 28 Sep 09
3800 - VIN 2G1FT1EW9A9153318
5000 - 21 Oct 09
6000 - 22 Oct 09
Gone to the bowtie side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:38 PM   #8
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone to the bowtie side View Post
I just missed you there today. I'm having their new shifter installed tomorrow and will have a review forthwith.
lol..Did Steve tell you I just left..lmao...that one Camaro that was on the lift already is forum members Sick Rick. Everytime I go there those guys have camaro's mixed in with the vettes
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:01 PM   #9
camaroincarolina
 
camaroincarolina's Avatar
 
Drives: 1SS Aqua Blue Metallic
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SC
Posts: 254
I was at the MTI Camaro Fun Fest last month and they are top notch in my book in regards to not only Corvette's, but Camaro's as well. I got to ride with the owner, Reese, in the MTI racing Camaro and that was a incredible! I have their CAI on my Camaro and love it. PM Michaelsmaro......He has had them do extensive work to his Camaro. You can't go wrong with MTI.......
camaroincarolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:27 AM   #10
michael's maro
RAM'S CAMARO
 
michael's maro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro ss
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: mt. pleasant south carolina
Posts: 832
FIRST CLASS operation
HIGHLY recommend
Very pleased with all my mods
Thanks again for doing such a great job on my car...
Attached Images
   
michael's maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:25 AM   #11
lawdogg149
 
lawdogg149's Avatar
 
Drives: Corvette ZO6 CSR edition #47
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Calhoun, GA
Posts: 741
Great people. Good products.
lawdogg149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:50 PM   #12
1sickss
 
Drives: BADDEST SS IN ATL!!!!
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTI Racing View Post
1sickss,
At MTI Racing we specialize in GM Performance and we have been working hard in regards to the new 2010 Camaro. We have every part you listed in stock, chassis dyno tuning, and have modified numerous 2010 Camaro's since their release. We also have our own shop test Camaro that is pushing 639 rwhp. We just had our Camaro Funfest at the beginning of Oct. with 72 new Camaro's in attendance. Please check out our web site at www.mtiracing.com or feel free to stop by and take a tour of our facility.
i went to my dealer service manager and spoke with him, quote him " if you put a single non gm part on that car you can kiss that warranty good bye, i can assure you of this" kinda has me thinking twice. i wanna do everything but i also like the warranty also what to do
1sickss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:15 PM   #13
SSRSLY
Lady Racer
 
SSRSLY's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Spring TX
Posts: 519
I've had the pleasure of seeing MTI's cars in action at two Texas Mile events now, they build a good vehicle
__________________

2010 Camaro SS/RS: HRE, MGW, Magnacharger, BMR, TSP || 2012 Boss 302: BMR, Forgeline (incoming)
SSRSLY is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bilstein Coilovers with MTI Racing MTI Racing Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack 20 01-18-2013 12:15 PM
MTI Racing Stage 2 Camaro Dyno VIDEO MTI Racing Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 0 07-24-2009 04:11 PM
MTI Racing Corsa EXHAUST Special MTI Racing V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes 5 07-16-2009 12:05 PM
MTI Racing at little Talladega with 2010 Camaro MTI Racing 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 1 07-10-2009 10:30 AM
got a business opportunity in these tough times! diddiyo Off-topic Discussions 10 02-05-2009 09:34 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.