Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Apex Paul
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 01:19 PM   #18
Robert91RS

Drives: Everywhere
This is very sad news. That said I am grateful you all helped bring this information into the open. This is a usually a very kind and calm minded forum, so you may find many members hesitant to exile a member of the comunity on the spot but we appreciate you blowing the whistle none the less. I hope this all works out for those involved.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:48 PM   #19
TiE2000

Drives: Cobalt SS/SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert91RS View Post
This is very sad news. That said I am grateful you all helped bring this information into the open. This is a usually a very kind and calm minded forum, so you may find many members hesitant to exile a member of the comunity on the spot but we appreciate you blowing the whistle none the less. I hope this all works out for those involved.

I dunno... I'm having a hard time believing these guys... I would like to hear from JTnFL, As I have been following his single turbo set up for 2 months now.. and it seems there have been numerous happy customers.

Right now we are just getting one side of the story... and I am still having a hard time believing it.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:54 PM   #20
TiE2000

And for all of you intrested who JTinFL is.. check out this thread, seems like a good guy to me... best if we ask some of his customers what they think of him... Camaro5 customers that is.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32577
Old 10-22-2009, 07:04 PM   #21
TiE2000

Disregard my previous posts.... apparently everything is true... I just read a thread that popped up this morning, with current camaro5 customers complaining of shotty work...
Old 10-22-2009, 07:08 PM   #22
O NO JT scammed U 2

Drives: G & Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiE2000 View Post
I dunno... I'm having a hard time believing these guys... I would like to hear from JTnFL, As I have been following his single turbo set up for 2 months now.. and it seems there have been numerous happy customers.

Right now we are just getting one side of the story... and I am still having a hard time believing it.

Did you even check out the thread on my350z and watch the teardown vid???

JZurita provided links to both in his OP.

Please watch this vid. It speaks for itself.

Here's the link to the teardown vid: http://blip.tv/file/2670987
Old 10-22-2009, 08:27 PM   #23
JT@theunemploymentline

Drives: 350z
Quote:
Originally Posted by O NO JT scammed U 2 View Post

Did you even check out the thread on my350z and watch the teardown vid???

JZurita provided links to both in his OP.

Please watch this vid. It speaks for itself.

Here's the link to the teardown vid: http://blip.tv/file/2670987
He speaks Da Truft...It was amazing how much of a hack JT was and yet got people swinging off his nuts by giving away the house at first..He cut throats and burned bridges..
Old 10-22-2009, 08:34 PM   #24
lawdogg149

Drives: Corvette ZO6 CSR edition #47
You guys are right. I was one of JT's victims from here at Camaro5. Car is very strong. Problem begins with a check engine light that comes on if you boost the car. Misfire and TPS position codes. Have spoken with Justin JT's tuner whom stated he will help solve the issue. Second is the turbo has no writing at all on it and I have asked repeatedly for documentation of the turbo being a Garrett as advertised. Nothing as been produced.(Not even from this great guy Tom as everyone speaks of). I have spoken with Garrett and forwarded photos of the turbo installed on my car and they stated it does not appear to be theres but a knockoff. I then checked Ebay bam $384 shipped to your door knock off. When Jeremy was asked he quickly stated I will send you proof. Nothing yet. Well as most know Im a lawman myself and working closely with Florida Dept of Justice I hope to have a resoulution to the false advertisement and Theft by deception issues at large.

Tom if your a man at all then stand up and prove these kits and your reputation are creditable if not get prepared for shit to reign down on everyone involved. So you posters that are Tom's friends and all then pass on the word.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:24 PM   #25
JZurita

Drives: 350Z TT
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiE2000 View Post

JT tried to defend himself in the original my350z thread. I recommend you read the entire thing.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:39 PM   #26
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdogg149 View Post
You guys are right. I was one of JT's victims from here at Camaro5. Car is very strong. Problem begins with a check engine light that comes on if you boost the car. Misfire and TPS position codes. Have spoken with Justin JT's tuner whom stated he will help solve the issue. Second is the turbo has no writing at all on it and I have asked repeatedly for documentation of the turbo being a Garrett as advertised. Nothing as been produced.(Not even from this great guy Tom as everyone speaks of). I have spoken with Garrett and forwarded photos of the turbo installed on my car and they stated it does not appear to be theres but a knockoff. I then checked Ebay bam $384 shipped to your door knock off. When Jeremy was asked he quickly stated I will send you proof. Nothing yet. Well as most know Im a lawman myself and working closely with Florida Dept of Justice I hope to have a resoulution to the false advertisement and Theft by deception issues at large.

Tom if your a man at all then stand up and prove these kits and your reputation are creditable if not get prepared for shit to reign down on everyone involved. So you posters that are Tom's friends and all then pass on the word.
Good Luck to you Lawdogg... please keep us informed. Hope all is resolved with your car well before the Camaro5Fest !
Old 10-22-2009, 10:50 PM   #27
lawdogg149

If tom wants to defend himself have him call me personally he has my number. I have his cell number as well called it many times left messages no call back no answers. I wonder if 6702 Willow Lake Cir Fort Myers, FL is his home address. Maybe paying a vist there next. I JUST WANT PROOF OF WHAT TURBO IS ON THIS DAMN CAR NOW????
Old 10-22-2009, 10:51 PM   #28
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
Quote:
If tom wants to defend himself have him call me personally he has my number. I have his cell number as well called it many times left messages no call back no answers. I wonder if 6702 Willow Lake Cir Fort Myers, FL is his home address. Maybe paying a vist there next. I JUST WANT PROOF OF WHAT TURBO IS ON THIS DAMN CAR NOW????
Cant you call Garrett and ask if they have any specific identifying markings and go around Tom?
Old 10-22-2009, 10:53 PM   #29
lawdogg149

Have but Garrett want discuss a open investagation. Even though I was the one whom alerted them.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:58 PM   #30
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by JZurita View Post
JT tried to defend himself in the original my350z thread. I recommend you read the entire thing.
I am sure you have everyone's attention here.

Quote:
I hope it works out for you and FrankT.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:32 AM   #31
ls2 bait

Drives: 99 ss....yes its fast
there should be a number on that turbo somewhere. google whatever numbers you find. that should be able to answer the question i would think? dunno i dont have one in front of me.

1999 Camaro SS 416 CI LS3
9.91@141
733 RWHP 783 RWTQ
Oct 2009 GMHTP feature car
Old 10-23-2009, 01:38 AM   #32
JT@theunemploymentline

Drives: 350z
Garrett Turbos usually have the word "Garrett" on them...Unless the housing is aftermarket, and only the cartidge is a BB garrett.

Can you post a picture of the turbo in question???
Old 10-23-2009, 09:59 AM   #33
FrankT
400HP used to be enough..

Drives: 2010 2SS rs manual
Posted these elsewhere, but here they are again...
Attached Images

Build thread: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47925
Old 10-23-2009, 10:15 AM   #34
JTrapedJZ

Drives: G40
Quote:
I have gotten in touch with Coach.... I am only saying this because I don't want has good name to go in the gutter...

Tom was hospitalized for an MI... Or as most know it... Heart Attack.... I assure you that if there was any bait and switch... JT was the only one involved ... I stand behind what I say about Tom... He is a good man and would not have put his name at risk doing a stunt like that.

JT is now back in Orlando.... Ultimate is closed... Tom is ill....JT stressed this man out to the point of almost killing him.

I am sure what JT did was order a knockoff ... Charged you for Garretts ....Give the shop the monies for the knockoff... And pocket the difference....

I just wanted you to know what's up....

JT is done in our community... I am sure he is done in yours.... I am sure his head will pop up somewhere... We will be there to catch him...

Best of luck with your car....Sorry we got here too late to save a few of you

Closed Thread