Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Jason 98 TA
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission Tune and diagnostics for engines and auto transmission.

Old 10-24-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
Demo Dude

Drives: 2SS/RS IBM Blk Stripes
Livernois X-Treme Cal Tune

I just drove my LS3 after installing Livernois X-Treme Cal tune. WOW! What a difference it makes. It drives like a different car. The car is very smooth throughout the rpm range espically when just cruising around. Before it would pulse and surge back and forth and just seemed rough. Very good throttle response, nice smooth idle and will actually hold a consistent idle and not move up and down on its own. I have to say I am very pleased with this product and the customer service. The directions are easy to follow and its really very simple to install. I highly reccomend this product to anyone looking for a tune. I got the "undetectable" tune ($50 more) but have not neede any warranty work yet. Hopefully I wont! I should be going to the Dyno in a week or so to see what it puts down. I'll post it when I get it. Thanks to Rick and Dan at Livernois Motorsports!
Old 10-24-2009, 05:15 PM   #2
Becustom
ProCharged 600 + RWHP

Drives: 2SS/RS White/Hugger Orange
Hey Demo Dude , I have the same exhaust as you . I am interested in seeing your dyno #'s .
Old 10-24-2009, 06:47 PM   #3
Demo Dude

Drives: 2SS/RS IBM Blk Stripes
hopefully I can get it on the dyno in a week or so. I will post the results.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:41 AM   #4
Chris@Livernois

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Thank you for the kind words! Let us know what it puts down on the dyno and let us know if you need any changes made.

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports
Chris@Livernois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:23 PM   #5
jeromerpa

Drives: 2010 2 SS/RS Victory Red
Just loaded my tune via the X-treme Cal. I have a LS3, ARH 1 7/8 catted headers and Roto-Fab CAI. Works flawlessly. Smooth idle, NO MORE CAGS (yeah!!!). So far, I am extremely happy. May take it to be dyno'd next week. If so, I will post the numbers.

Thanks Rick and Dan at Livernois!
Old 11-06-2009, 12:23 PM   #6
Chris@Livernois

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromerpa View Post
Just loaded my tune via the X-treme Cal. I have a LS3, ARH 1 7/8 catted headers and Roto-Fab CAI. Works flawlessly. Smooth idle, NO MORE CAGS (yeah!!!). So far, I am extremely happy. May take it to be dyno'd next week. If so, I will post the numbers.

I'm glad you're happy with the results! Please let us know if you ever need updates or modifications made.

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports
Chris@Livernois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:58 PM   #7
Roto-fab 1

Drives: 2012 zl1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromerpa View Post

Sweet! We look forward to hearing the numbers as well!
Roto-fab 1 is offline   Reply With Quote