Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Hines Performance (HPE)
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion Come chat about other cars.

Old 10-28-2009, 07:15 PM   #1
aussie muscle

Drives: gto ute
Finally! I have met the King of Retro

Hi, my name is Nathan and I'm from Melbourne Australia.

I have paid good money several times, being promised a gimpse of the new camaro at various car expo's only to be let down with a no show

Anyway last night I filled up at a fuel station, Lined up to pay & turned my head to look if the car in front of me had moved. It had magically tuned into a Beautiful Blue camaro! (I think Aqua Blue Metallic as it was light blue with the light on it.)

I quickly paid and rushed out to talk to the driver drooling at the beast.
He had blocked my car in but I did not care as I had more of a good look at her. The guy driving was a test driver and I asked when they were coming here he said not gonna happen

The sound of the Camaro was very quiet I did not hear her under full steam though. If I had one definately a head/cam pack, headders, exhaust and otrai would be added. (Like my LS2 utility)

The guy parked it for me so I could have a real good look and sit in, I left my Iphone at home so I did'nt get any pix. This event totally made my day/night.
1 good thing to look forward is a competion to win a transformers bumble bee camaro which I have entered several times. fingers crossed!!!

To give a priced Idea a converted camaro If you can get one in OZ sells for 100k plus here. The Transformers Bumble Bee competition Camaro they have priced 150k +

Heres a pic of my holden ute cheers nathan
aussie muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:24 PM   #2
nester7929
Rice Harvester

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0
I'm sorry to hear that the Aussies got screwed out of a Camaro. At least you got to see one. Nice Holden, btw.
nester7929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 08:20 PM   #3
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '10 2LT/RS,'14 Caddy CTS Coupe
Welcome Nathan, to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in them...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. I'm sure there is some Fosters in there some where. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's and wive's here don't care....and take it easy.

Name:  NewFridge.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  95.4 KB

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!

Name:  Sir Nuke.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  16.3 KB
Old 10-28-2009, 10:59 PM   #4
comiskeybum
Banned

Drives: 2010 Chevy Equinox LS
why would they test one there if its not gonna come there? dumb
comiskeybum is offline   Reply With Quote