Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

BORLA
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 01:49 PM   #323
pinkcamaro10
2G1FC1EV1A9110079

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS, 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
Send a message via MSN to pinkcamaro10
I think all of this will die down in a few days. We are all just in the moment now.

It will get back to the fun loving board that it once was.

I just hope that when all the information is released, we are happy with what we hear or it will be WWIII.
Old 07-13-2008, 01:49 PM   #324
chadrcr
to Z or not to Z

Drives: 99 S10 ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevydude26 View Post
another fall in line comment...you guys are killing me...its silly and downright offensive actually

god forbid anybody has anything in terms of constructive criticism to give...

its this simple...i can't find one thing not one thing to complain about the concept and concept convertible its as perfect a car as my eyes can see...

however i can't lie or disguise any concerns I have about what i see in the mules...that wouldn't be intellectual honesty...would it now
Offensive!?!? It should not offend us that some people might like the different front end, or just defend the people who are working on the car. The concept nose may be the most popular ( I think so ) but the new one is ok. Everyone has a right to like what they like, otherwise we would all have no choices... ever. Somewhere way back in this thread, the conversation switched from the front end to whether people were right or wrong to like it or not like it. That is what is offending most people (I think)

99 S-10 ZR2
06 GMC Z71 - - - sold...
getting ready for my Camaro
02 Z28 - - - sold :( miss it!
Old 07-13-2008, 01:51 PM   #325
chevydude26

Drives: Future 2011 camaro convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcamaro10 View Post
I think all of this will die down in a few days. We are all just in the moment now.

It will get back to the fun loving board that it once was.

I just hope that when all the information is released, we are happy with what we hear or it will be WWIII.
i do admire how nice people on this board are a very mature group and great environment...fbod and the disciples have been fantastic in addressing our concerns

i'm probably over-complaining but i'm just one of those guys that needs everything to be perfect...
Old 07-13-2008, 01:52 PM   #326
pinkcamaro10
2G1FC1EV1A9110079

Quote:
come on now there was no hostility in what i said...and no where near what that potty mouthed guy said

thats the problem with reading something somebody said instead of hearing it...you can't tell what tone they said it in...there was nothing hostile or mad in what i said...think of it as being said with a chuckle and a jersey accent

yeah i agree about the hearing and reading differences, thats why i take advantage of the smileys.

and i went and re read that in a jersey accent with a chuckle... much better... lol
Old 07-13-2008, 01:52 PM   #327
Camaro Lives On
Force RECON

Drives: 2005 Saab 9-5 2.3T
Send a message via AIM to Camaro Lives On
Quote:
come on now there was no hostility in what i said...and no where near what that potty mouthed guy said

thats the problem with reading something somebody said instead of hearing it...you can't tell what tone they said it in...there was nothing hostile or mad in what i said...think of it as being said with a chuckle and a jersey accent
Oh ok... my bad. Then I'll shift most of the focus to Mr. Potty Mouth. Once again, sorry

EDIT: I changed my original post to be set on the potty mouth dude.
Old 07-13-2008, 01:54 PM   #328
chevydude26

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadrcr View Post
Offensive!?!? It should not offend us that some people might like the different front end, or just defend the people who are working on the car. The concept nose may be the most popular ( I think so ) but the new one is ok. Everyone has a right to like what they like, otherwise we would all have no choices... ever. Somewhere way back in this thread, the conversation switched from the front end to whether people were right or wrong to like it or not like it. That is what is offending most people (I think)
to be quite honest i see that the ones who don't like the new front end are the ones being attacked more so than those who like it more...i've never said anything about anybody else's opinion i just stated my preferences and then you've got like 50 posts where people are telling those who feel that way that they are wrong basically telling us to fall in line or wait or be happy you didn't end up with something else...
Old 07-13-2008, 01:55 PM   #329
chadrcr
to Z or not to Z

Quote:
i do admire how nice people on this board are a very mature group and great environment...fbod and the disciples have been fantastic in addressing our concerns

i'm probably over-complaining but i'm just one of those guys that needs everything to be perfect...
If we pay $25 - $40 k we should get what we want, it appears that 'we' all might not want the exact same thing....
GM--- individually available options please

99 S-10 ZR2
06 GMC Z71 - - - sold...
Old 07-13-2008, 01:56 PM   #330
chevydude26

Quote:
yeah i agree about the hearing and reading differences, thats why i take advantage of the smileys.

and i went and re read that in a jersey accent with a chuckle... much better... lol
Old 07-13-2008, 02:01 PM   #331
chadrcr
to Z or not to Z

Quote:
to be quite honest i see that the ones who don't like the new front end are the ones being attacked more so than those who like it more...i've never said anything about anybody else's opinion i just stated my preferences and then you've got like 50 posts where people are telling those who feel that way that they are wrong basically telling us to fall in line or wait or be happy you didn't end up with something else...
I do not know who started what, both sides have tossed some attacks that seemed aimed at someone 'personally' instead of critiquing the car...
I have been trying to be neutral (I think). I like the older front end, and I respect the right of those who prefer the newer one.

99 S-10 ZR2
06 GMC Z71 - - - sold...
Old 07-13-2008, 02:04 PM   #332
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnEvilPenguin View Post
lol, flaguy just got bitch slapped, you are now just another notch in scott's bed post!

Thanks -- - I think...........

...................................uhmm........... BEDPOST???!!!!???

..........ewwwww............
Old 07-13-2008, 02:05 PM   #333
Camaro Lives On
Force RECON

Drives: 2005 Saab 9-5 2.3T
Send a message via AIM to Camaro Lives On
Quote:
I can't do a good jersey accent... AT ALL, but I think I get it, and after rereading it (and making myself sound like a moron ), I got a chuckle out of it.
Old 07-13-2008, 02:07 PM   #334
pinkcamaro10
2G1FC1EV1A9110079

maybe we should start reading everything in british accents? They always sound friendly.
Old 07-13-2008, 02:12 PM   #335
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
Quote:
maybe we should start reading everything in british accents? They always sound friendly.

Quite! (and BLOODY Good, too!)
Old 07-13-2008, 02:14 PM   #336
Captain Awesome
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by balonywolf View Post
Some of the people complaining about the production car being to unlike the concept remind me of geeks who accuse comic book movie directors of "raping their childhood."
So everyone working for George Lucas was thinking "Wow! This Jar-Jar guy is so cool! Everyone is going to love this guy! I'm so glad to be working on this movie! This is the best one yet!"

Closed Thread