Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro5 Fest Discussions > 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2009, 01:28 PM   #26
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
She told me that she'll only come if that djsnoflake dude go's.
lmao
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:30 PM   #27
bolteon593

 
Drives: 2011 GT500
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: southern california
Posts: 902
GOTTA REPERSENT THE WEST COAST.


COUNT.

ME.

IN.
bolteon593 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:33 PM   #28
600hp-lpe


 
600hp-lpe's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS RS RJT MN6
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,701
I'm there! Add me to the list!
__________________
2010 2SS/RS RJT 6SP
600 HP Lingenfelter package 526 RWHP 491 RWTRQ
Pedders Justice package with Z-bar and supercar coilovers
LPE ZR-1 twin disc Clutch, LPE rear w/3.73 gears
NHRA cert. 8.50 CM 10 point roll cage, Cobra racing Seats
Gforce 5 PT. Harnesses, MOMO steering wheel and pedals
285/35/19 Bridgestone RE-11 Tires, CCW 19X10 SP16A Wheels
315/30/18 Front, 335/30/18 Rear Hoosier tires, CCW C2K Wheels
Racing Brake Rotors, stainless lines, MT800 Brake pads
HD Rear Axles, Toe Links, Trailing Arms, Lower Control Arms
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:34 PM   #29
Abygale


 
Abygale's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: .
Posts: 2,763
Cool....that's close to my birthday (not saying which one it is ) so sounds like a fun present to myself

Will there still be plenty to do if we don't plan on "racing" our cars????
Abygale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:35 PM   #30
DTM
DTMphotography
 
DTM's Avatar
 
Drives: 10' Camaro SS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 586
$50 is an insane deal, Let's see if anyone else from the bay is down for the road trip
__________________
2010 2SS/RS: 12.77 @ 111mph (muffler delete) - SOLD
DTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:38 PM   #31
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
Cool....that's close to my birthday (not saying which one it is ) so sounds like a fun present to myself

Will there still be plenty to do if we don't plan on "racing" our cars????
Yes, food, partying, music, car show, vendors alley hanging out with other enthusiast.
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:38 PM   #32
djsnoflake
Faith Keeper
 
djsnoflake's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Silverado LTZ, 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada
Posts: 2,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
lmao
Haha. Now the tough part will be convincing the wife to come on a roadtrip to watch me drive around and talk cars all weekend.

Is there a big shopping mall nearby or something? I need to do some research on wife appropriate activities.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
.........we are far from finished.................
djsnoflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:40 PM   #33
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTM View Post
$50 is an insane deal, Let's see if anyone else from the bay is down for the road trip
Yeah I was surprised we were able to get it down that low to be honest. Dont forget to sign up. Feel free to post a thread in your respective regional Area and See what you can put together on getting out here
SIGN UP HERE:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...24#post1024624
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:40 PM   #34
ljustin293


 
ljustin293's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 15,089
Junk few questions-

does the $50 cover all weekend, food, driving?

any charge for camping?
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:41 PM   #35
djsnoflake
Faith Keeper
 
djsnoflake's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Silverado LTZ, 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada
Posts: 2,791
Holy crap! Just Google mapped it, that would be 4500 miles round trip!!

Not sure if I wanna be THAT harcore guys :(
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
.........we are far from finished.................
djsnoflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:41 PM   #36
Abygale


 
Abygale's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: .
Posts: 2,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
Yes, food, partying, music, car show, vendors alley hanging out with other enthusiast.

Wonderful! Sounds like a great time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsnoflake View Post
Haha. Now the tough part will be convincing the wife to come on a roadtrip to watch me drive around and talk cars all weekend.

Is there a big shopping mall nearby or something? I need to do some research on wife appropriate activities.
She can hang out with me I have no doubt that I could find some stores to kill some time in
Abygale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:42 PM   #37
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsnoflake View Post
Haha. Now the tough part will be convincing the wife to come on a roadtrip to watch me drive around and talk cars all weekend.

Is there a big shopping mall nearby or something? I need to do some research on wife appropriate activities.
We will have tons of stuff going on at the track but there is a mall and shopping in Valdosta and this place is about 30 minutes form the track also for those with families. If there is enough interest in going to the amusement park for family...we can get some shuttle vans to take folks to and from the track area to amusement park

http://wildadventures.com/
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:43 PM   #38
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsnoflake View Post
Holy crap! Just Google mapped it, that would be 4500 miles round trip!!

Not sure if I wanna be THAT harcore guys :(
Cali guys are coming..some dakota guys..some washington state guys...lol
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:50 PM   #39
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljustin293 View Post
Junk few questions-

does the $50 cover all weekend, food, driving?

any charge for camping?
Covers everything except for the Meet and Greet Friday Night. Covers Lunch, Dinner..dyno run, and both tracks...Covers Awards show breakfast on Sunday morning also
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:52 PM   #40
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator
 
Milk 1027's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 13,516
not going. Should've been during the summer when us school folk have time off.
__________________
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:54 PM   #41
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
not going. Should've been during the summer when us school folk have time off.
Not possible that place is dang near booked solid during the summer and its the only facility that we could find that can handle all of our needs in one place. For the cost
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:54 PM   #42
ljustin293


 
ljustin293's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 15,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
Covers everything except for the Meet and Greet Friday Night. Covers Lunch, Dinner..dyno run, and both tracks...Covers Awards show breakfast on Sunday morning also
cool
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:57 PM   #43
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator
 
Milk 1027's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 13,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
Not possible that place is dang near booked solid during the summer and its the only facility that we could find that can handle all of our needs in one place. For the cost
Not saying it's not a great idea, just saying I wish I could go.
__________________
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:57 PM   #44
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
Not saying it's not a great idea, just saying I wish I could go.
Maybe you can fly out for the weekend and participate? I may be able to swing you a buddy pass
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:00 PM   #45
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator
 
Milk 1027's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 13,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
Maybe you can fly out for the weekend and participate? I may be able to swing you a buddy pass
I'll think about it. Not sure though. I'll try my best
__________________
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:39 PM   #46
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,880
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
She can hang out with me I have no doubt that I could find some stores to kill some time in
Bonnie will probably be looking for some shopping as well.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:45 PM   #47
Abygale


 
Abygale's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: .
Posts: 2,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Bonnie will probably be looking for some shopping as well.
I'm sure by April Bonnie and I will both need to find some cute summer outfits to take pictures in with our cars! We have credit cards and we aren't afraid to use them!
Abygale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:46 PM   #48
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
I'm sure by April Bonnie and I will both need to find some cute summer outfits to take pictures in with our cars! We have credit cards and we aren't afraid to use them!
I am soooo glad Mrs Junkie hates money
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:47 PM   #49
garcmol


 
garcmol's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ft. Mitchell, Alabama
Posts: 7,382
Is this an open invite or a select group? Don't want to be a crasher.
garcmol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:48 PM   #50
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
Is this an open invite or a select group? Don't want to be a crasher.
Open Invite my friend:

All Camaro5 members, family and friends nationwide. Even those of you who own other autos besides a Camaro.
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CAMARO WIKI Tran Wiki 49 09-09-2014 05:46 AM
PWA "The Lounge" DGthe3 Off-topic Discussions 143815 11-06-2010 11:00 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.